• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat How is Heng doing?

harimau

Alfrescian
Loyal
Is he conscious now? Can he decides to relinquish his post? So that he can spend time recovering. It's good for his health and better this way. Less stressful life will help him a lot to get back to normal life and recover faster!

Oppositions should get ready for another by election. I hope it's a GRC this time.

Poison

Alfrescian
Loyal
Are u trying to push back my threads? Well it's not gonna work because i am very free for the whole of today. :biggrin:

rusty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
He is doing nothing.
The priests have stopped praying.
The doctors cannot do any thing.
For what he has failed to do,
God is still contemplating whether to save him.
LHL is thinking of replacing him.
Many PAP MPs are hoping to replace him.
and he is still doing nothing.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The entire religious delegation went to MBS..someone 'jump the sea' there , they had their dry run already in case HENG become, not so heng!. Mee Siam Mai Hum is in Russia....when he came back & Heng wakes up..he may ask " who is this Clown? very 'embarrass-singh!, ( for some stroke cases, the brain cannot control the 'lying' part & they always tell their INNER TRUTH)....other than that.....they are looking for volunteers to hold Heng's pants ( one John here would gladly do so) when he goes for therapy....:biggrin:

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
Pls lor. Pinkie will just recycle the condolence letter written to kenneth on demise of his father.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Pls lor. Pinkie will just recycle the condolence letter written to kenneth on demise of his father.

Don't think so...this one carry Daddy's Red Bag you know..."blue eye boy"...how can he write a slanted letter like he did for the 'scum'? ha ha ha ha

KuanTi01

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
In an open and truly democratic country, a matter as important as Mr Heng's medical condition would have been covered and updated regularly. Here, in Sinkapore, the government press only reports what the government wants us to hear. Must not reveal too much! Might as well classify it as an official secret!:rolleyes:

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
even doctors themselves don't want to live if they has a heart attack or stroke. Recovering is useless and turned vegetable.

Why is a fucking doctor trying to save a heart attack victim?

Is he conscious now? Can he decides to relinquish his post? So that he can spend time recovering. It's good for his health and better this way. Less stressful life will help him a lot to get back to normal life and recover faster!

Oppositions should get ready for another by election. I hope it's a GRC this time.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
from marriage to ye feng? possible. they were the gay partner before zorro and tonto, batman and robin, ernie and bert

yblzh

Alfrescian
Loyal
images

Inside resting. Eternally.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
from my source, hsk's condition is stable but no 'breakthru' for pinky to update s'poreans.

also, can expect BE by end 2016. hsk will survive but unlikely to continue his political career.

KuanTi01

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
from my source, hsk's condition is stable but no 'breakthru' for pinky to update s'poreans.

also, can expect BE by end 2016. hsk will survive but unlikely to continue his political career.

Well, we all know one thing for sure; courtesy of the profound wisdom of our ex DPM. Heng is still in ICU and so either he lives or he dies.