• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Singaporeans Are So Pitiful

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
They are not foreigners....you will be surprised that they getting better welfare than any average people here who are out of luck...I use to work with these people....for some insight....I got to know a couple of Singh's working here......they get free food etc at the Khlasa....the Bangladeshi's food & help from the local Bengali's...the Chinese, free food from the temples & their connections etc..

I have a fair knowledge of where to get free food if you are really down & out & medical treatment.....you walk the talk with the foreign workers....& you will learn a lot...even free f%$$%$ ha ha ha ( this I won't try)..

Local people...they have to go RC & BEG & Bend over to be f$#$$%$% to get any help....even a cup of water to drink....so don't be taken in by the shit press, miseducation..

I watch from tv the Bangla workers even get free English lessons given by volunteers. And the maids get free clubhouse somewhere.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
PAP's evil strategy is to see nothing, hear nothing and ignore any problem. If that fails, blame that singaporean for the problem. With that, no need for pap to do anything to solve the problem

This strategy works because Sporeans are selfish and don't speak up for things that don't affect them personally. Not just that but will joint force with foreigners to step on others who helped to speak up for them. That's the resounding ugly truth. So sinkies deserved whatever shit that comes to them.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i won't consider this pitiful if sinkies die die must queue for their favorite hokkien mee.

image.jpg

jw5

Loyal
This strategy works because Sporeans are selfish and don't speak up for things that don't affect them personally. Not just that but will joint force with foreigners to step on others who helped to speak up for them. That's the resounding ugly truth. So sinkies deserved whatever shit that comes to them.

Sinkies will only kpkb when something bad happens to them. Before that, they will be easily impressionable and accept whatever authoritative figures tell them. :(

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sinkies will only kpkb when something bad happens to them. Before that, they will be easily impressionable and accept whatever authoritative figures tell them. :(

If it is personal dispute and staying out is one thing, but sinkies are so selfish to not even speak up when they see injustice being done to others. That's the problem as the others will one day be themselves. And if you kpkb on things that personally don't affect , they will even suspect and turn around to accuse you of doing for self interest like unemployment benefits if you talk about foreigners taking jobs and you not looking for jobs, talked about Lehman bond injustice to investors and people say you lost money.

jw5

Loyal
If it is personal dispute and staying out is one thing, but sinkies are so selfish to not even speak up when they see injustice being done to others. That's the problem as the others will one day be themselves. And if you kpkb on things that personally don't affect , they will even suspect and turn around to accuse you of doing for self interest like unemployment benefits if you talk about foreigners taking jobs and you not looking for jobs, talked about Lehman bond injustice to investors and people say you lost money.

That is why sinkies are so pitiful, they have little self awareness. :biggrin:

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
PAP has relaxed loan curbs for buying cars. This is contradictory to pap's car-lite policy

This shows that PAP needs more money to sustain its addiction. PAP wants to give easy credit to marginal drivers so that they can drive up price of COEs. COE at $48k is not enough to maintain PAP's gambling losses and spending.

Singaporeans are so pitiful to have to work so hard to maintain an addicted pap govt

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sad to say but sinkie land is really a country full of homeless people but no one has highlighted their plight. Pappies know they exist. How can pappies be blind when people are sleeping overnight at parks and open spaces in HDB estates, using water and electricity stolen from town councils? Take a walk after midnight and you will see the homeless people.

On the other hand, those homeless might be foreigners, too poor to get a house or unable to get a job. No job, no money but why do pappies allow them to swarm into the island?

Went with my 70yr old relative when he had an appointment with the oncologist. He was given another six week course of afatinib. After the subsidies the cost came to >$4200. How can the average Singaporean afford medical care when it is so costly?

shittypore

Alfrescian
Loyal
Went with my 70yr old relative when he had an appointment with the oncologist. He was given another six week course of afatinib. After the subsidies the cost came to >$4200. How can the average Singaporean afford medical care when it is so costly?

If charges are low how can our beloved Ministers live a Swiss standard of life. We must be proud when our Ministers are well respected world wide for beimg the highedt paid for their job, small sacifice on Sinkies part with full endorsement frm 70%.

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
If charges are low how can our beloved Ministers live a Swiss standard of life. We must be proud when our Ministers are well respected world wide for beimg the highedt paid for their job, small sacifice on Sinkies part with full endorsement frm 70%.

Singaporeans are so pitiful. The poor and sick have to pay $4200 for a six-week lung cancer treatment course and 7%gst so that ministers can be paid well

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Perhaps, the Singapore may consider free medicare, for those citizens who have exhausted their savings and balances in their CPF (medi save account?)

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
That is why sinkies are so pitiful, they have little self awareness. :biggrin:

yes pitiful me... how about crowdfunding me to get a lexus or BMW 3 series.

i need that like mr wicked lim say, pple say got $, big car, got integrity you know/

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
Perhaps, the Singapore may consider free medicare, for those citizens who have exhausted their savings and balances in their CPF (medi save account?)

pls add free tix to poor countries like peru, nepal and croatia so i can go visit and learn more of their hardness and learn to appreciate ours. but pls throw in at least 4 star hotel accomodation n a visit to their red light district also.

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
My relative has 4th stage lung cancer. He is 70yrs old, unemployed and stays in a 3-rm HDB flat. Recently I accompanied him for an oncologic imaging at SGH. The scan ended at abt 4.30pm. The radiographer informed him that the oncologist wanted to see him immediately.

He saw the oncologist at abt 5pm. The doctor told him that he had water in his lungs and advised that he be warded to have the fluid drained. My relative agreed.

The clinic nurse then came to interview him as follows:

Nurse: Uncle, what class ward do you like?
Patient: Class C
Nurse: How wld you like to pay for the bills
Patient: Medisave
Nurse: Ok. Thanks. I will go check for ward availability
Patient: Thank you

abt 30mins later....

Nurse: Sorry, uncle, no class C bed available. Can i put you in class B2. After subsidy it is only $75 per day
Patient: How much is a class C bed?
Nurse: $35 per day
Patient: Can I wait for Class C bed?
Nurse: Yes, but you may have to wait whole night, and if no bed, we will have to let you sleep along the corridor
Patient: I will wait for Class C bed
Nurse: Ok

Abt 15 mins later,

Nurse: good news, uncle, managed to get a class C bed for you. We can bring you to the ward. It is Block 6, Ward 3.
Patient: Thank you for your help

I accompanied my relative to the ward after registration.

Ward 3 had several empty beds. The ward nurse was very courteous and we exchanged greetings and a brief conversation as follows...

Me: Thank you, nurse. The ward has several empty beds.
Nurse: Yes, some empty beds
Me: But the clinic nurse told my relative that no Class C bed is available..
Nurse looked awkward and hurried away

Singaporeans are so pitiful to have a PM, Health Minister and Hospital who think nothing wrong abt telling lies just to get an extra $40 per day from a 70yr old, unemployed, terminally sick Singaporean who lives in a 3room HDB flat without any source of income.

What kind of govt exploit the poor, the terminally sick and the vulnerable? And this govt dares to preach graciousness and care to Singaporeans! What audacity!

I visited relative at Bright Vision hospital yesterday. The ward is a dormitory ward with many beds but without aircon, like a C Class ward.

He has been told that he has to pay $227 per day for ward charges. Based on means testing implemented by the pap, he will not receive any subsidy and has to pay $227 per day from his savings. This does not include miscellaneous charges, doctors fees and physiotherapist fees. The totally bill to him will easily be $10,000 a month.

This is terrible and horrible!

How can the pap say that an unemployed pioneer citizen staying in a 3rm HDB flat with terminal sickness has to pay about $10,000 a month, without subsidy, to be in C class type ward in a Singapore Hospital.

I am waiting for him to show me the final bill

Can any Medical Social Worker advise and help my aged, sick, poor pioneer Singaporean relative and alleviate his burden?

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ask your relative to consider remaining in the hospital, but do not pay the bill.
Make sure that no other individual signs a guarantee to pay the bill.
When your relative pass away, the government or the hospital will have to forego the bill.

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ask your relative to consider remaining in the hospital, but do not pay the bill.
Make sure that no other individual signs a guarantee to pay the bill.
When your relative pass away, the government or the hospital will have to forego the bill.

Good suggestion. Tks

is the pap forcing singaporeans to be bad debtors?

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
At 70 yrs.. why are such people demanding treatment? The cure is worse than the disease and they gain what? A few years more
? And most of all bankrupt themselves and their families? And to enrich the medical corporations? And also demand tax payers pay for these treatments?

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
At 70 yrs.. why are such people demanding treatment? The cure is worse than the disease and they gain what? A few years more
? And most of all bankrupt themselves and their families? And to enrich the medical corporations? And also demand tax payers pay for these treatments?

agree. but that is missing the point that an elected govt who claims to be for Singaporeans are exploiting a sick man

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
agree. but that is missing the point that an elected govt who claims to be for Singaporeans are exploiting a sick man

Yes pap can do more..maybe the pap should invest more in hospice facilities..give these people a proper send off..

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes pap can do more..maybe the pap should invest more in hospice facilities..give these people a proper send off..

absolutely. respect and grant them a peaceful and least painful departure. less trauma is good for the soul and the living. that's what a good govt shd do, not threaten to sue or bankrupt a deceased family