• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Motorcyclist dies after crashing into car in Bedok - Mat rider? Lady Driver?

goldenmonkey

Alfrescian
Loyal
"An eyewitness, surnamed Wong, told Lianhe Wanbao that the motorcycle "fell from the sky", and crashed into the two women, who were moaning in pain."

Excusez-moi!... were the women moaning in pain before the motorcycle fell from the sky or after ??...

Of course is before! After the motorcycle fell from the sky, it was all silence liao....

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
But PAP can claim they have done their job, doing all they can for the Malays. When you have the time, go to ITE Simei. Park your car in the visitors lots. Walk to the ground floor toilet and meet the Malay future of Singapore smoking with cigarette buds strewn in every wash basin and even cups from the food courts. You can then conclude it's a matter of time before we get a Malay PM.

I'll take your word for it, I don't think I want to go and see for myself. My heart may not be able to take it :biggrin:.

To be fair, more and more Chinese teens are also becoming out of control. You find them gathered in little groups in HDB estates, with ugly and multi-coloured hair, smoking and/or vaping. Most have tattoos, body or facial piercing, and they speak loudly in singlish, hokkien or chinese, proudly spewing profanities. I hope they will grow out of it, and this is just a temporary phase. Else they are fucked, and so will our society.

Kuailan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Speeding kills!

If you look carefully the Bloody Jaguar Driver did not keep to his Bloody

Lane!! No Signal, No Lane discipline!! Idiotic driver, Switch from extreme

right to extreme Left without signal!! Than this young 19 year old m&d rider took

it that Jaguar driver going straight but turn left killing him on the spot!

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If you look carefully the Bloody Jaguar Driver did not keep to his Bloody

Lane!! No Signal, No Lane discipline!! Idiotic driver, Switch from extreme

right to extreme Left without signal!! Than this young 19 year old m&d rider took

it that Jaguar driver going straight but turn left killing him on the spot!

Two wrongs does not not make one right!....one just turn, no signal, the other speeding, weaving in & out lanes as from the other car webcam. Even she did signal....the mat would still hit the car....it is destine!:rolleyes:

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
A big fuck to the pussy driver. She should not have changed lane at the last minute when she was already too near to the junction and also all of a sudden. That is why I'd always say those bloody pussies are the worst drivers in this world.

May the Mat ghost comes to haunt her every night.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
the bright side is.....overall iq level in sg just got a tad higher.

b-laugh.gif

rofl.gif

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you look closely, the jaguar cut from the middle lane into the left (two bloody lanes) instead of filtering left before turning. The driver is equally responsible for killing the rider.

If I had parked on double yellow lines right before the turn would I be equally responsible for killing the m&d cyclist?

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
PAP Chinese newspaper editor use hand phone while driving, beat traffic lights and killed bike pillion rider. Got one day jail served in a few hours at basement of then Sub Courts. Guess what this driver going to get?
This driver will get a promotion for killing a malay. This may result in less crime in future from this mishap and better behaved movers.

Unrepented

Alfrescian
Loyal
The degree of control over own safety is higher for drivers and riders when they put effort in situational awareness.

Obviously, the rider did not give himself and others any chance to react........by speeding and pulling stunts.....therefore did not survive.....nature's selection.

If you look closely, left lane is bus lane.

songsongjurong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dalit AGAIN!!!

vasutavan080917.jpg

SINGAPORE - A motorist made an unauthorised left turn from the centre lane of a road into a side road, resulting in a collision with a motorcyclist who subsequently died from multiple injuries.

On Friday (Sept 8), engineer S.N. Vasutavan, 69, was sentenced to 10 days' jail and banned from driving for five years.

He admitted causing the death of Mr Muhammad Arafat Baharudin, 19, by doing a negligent act along New Upper Changi Road on May 15 last year.

http://www.straitstimes.com/singapo...ys-jail-and-five-year-driving-ban-for-causing