• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Motorcyclist dies after crashing into car in Bedok - Mat rider? Lady Driver?

Force 136

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
[video=youtube;kjfZwEcPZn0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kjfZwEcPZn0[/video]

SINGAPORE - A motorcyclist died after he crashed into a turning car and his motorcycle was flung over a road railing to knock into two pedestrians in the process.

Police said they were alerted to the accident at Block 208 New Upper Changi Road at 5.33pm. The location is near the Bedok MRT station.

The accident involved a car, a motorcycle and two pedestrians, police said.

The motorcyclist was taken to Changi General Hospital (CGH), which was on standby to receive the seriously injured victim, the Singapore Civil Defence Force (SCDF) said.

The 19-year-old subsequently succumbed to his injuries.

The two women were also taken to CGH for minor injuries.

In a video uploaded online, the bike rider is seen speeding past cars and cutting lanes down New Upper Changi Road.

He crashes into a dark grey car that is turning left into the street opposite Sheng Siong Supermarket at Block 209.

Photos show the mangled bike on the pedestrian pathway of Block 209.

It is understood that the bike flew over a road railing and knocked the two female pedestrians.

An eyewitness, surnamed Wong, told Lianhe Wanbao that the motorcycle "fell from the sky", and crashed into the two women, who were moaning in pain.

"I broke out in cold sweat," Ms Wong said. "If I were walking faster, it would have hit me too."

Bystanders at the scene told Wanbao that paramedics tended to the rider for about 10 minutes before he was put into the ambulance.

Police investigations are ongoing.

http://www.straitstimes.com/singapor...in-bedok-crash

UHIRxp3l.jpg

2n07iv7.png

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Speeding and dangerous riding motorcyclists you encountered? When you manage to pull alongside when they stop at traffic lights, noticed that 95% are Malays? Why? Traffic mobile squad riders are mostly Malay too. When you meet one on the road, from the back view you can see the mini tudung tail jutting out from their helmets. Any Malay offender caught it's my abang is who and my abang is what. Not true? Then how do you account for their behaviors on the roads?

I think it's time we bring back Chinese Malaysian PR traffic cops from the 80's. Those corrupted cops fucked everyone fairly. Let off caught offenders fairly. Take money from everyone fairly.

Last edited:

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
The biker was a paul walker wannabe. 2f2f but not fast enough. A matter of time he would hv been taken out.

ynk2252

Alfrescian
Loyal
Many of the mats dont realise how very vulnerable they are on their 2 wheels and dont know or bother to ride defensively. They speed and weave in and out of traffic with reckless abandon. When the inevitable happens and they become road casualties their family members will say that they were safe riders. Nothing could be further from the truth. Sad but true.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
What a tragic and senseless lost of a young life. If only that young life had a brain filled with common sense.

Boliao

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you look closely, the jaguar cut from the middle lane into the left (two bloody lanes) instead of filtering left before turning. The driver is equally responsible for killing the rider.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
If you look closely, the jaguar cut from the middle lane into the left (two bloody lanes) instead of filtering left before turning. The driver is equally responsible for killing the rider.

Cutting into lanes without giving ample notice is to be expected these days. Happens all the time, which is why drivers and riders need to slow down and don't assume the other driver has lane discipline. Just this morning, a fucking ah neh talking via his bluetooth speaker phone veered into my lane (dedicated left turning lane). I honked him, overtook him, then slowed down along side and flipped him a bird. He pretended to not see me and continued on his way. Good for him, else I could've really fucked up his day.

nehtiongnoy

Alfrescian
Loyal
Cutting into lanes without giving ample notice is to be expected these days. Happens all the time, which is why drivers and riders need to slow down and don't assume the other driver has lane discipline. Just this morning, a fucking ah neh talking via his bluetooth speaker phone veered into my lane (dedicated left turning lane). I honked him, overtook him, then slowed down along side and flipped him a bird. He pretended to not see me and continued on his way. Good for him, else I could've really fucked up his day.

Very sorry for this morning . Vanikam.

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal

PAP Chinese newspaper editor use hand phone while driving, beat traffic lights and killed bike pillion rider. Got one day jail served in a few hours at basement of then Sub Courts. Guess what this driver going to get?

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yeah, its just heartbreaking. They also waste food (jiak leow bee) and oxygen.

But PAP can claim they have done their job, doing all they can for the Malays. When you have the time, go to ITE Simei. Park your car in the visitors lots. Walk to the ground floor toilet and meet the Malay future of Singapore smoking with cigarette buds strewn in every wash basin and even cups from the food courts. You can then conclude it's a matter of time before we get a Malay PM.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
"An eyewitness, surnamed Wong, told Lianhe Wanbao that the motorcycle "fell from the sky", and crashed into the two women, who were moaning in pain."

Excusez-moi!... were the women moaning in pain before the motorcycle fell from the sky or after ??...

"Bystanders at the scene told Wanbao that paramedics tended to the rider for about 10 minutes before he was put into the ambulance."
The family of the rider, must write a letter thanking the chief of SCDF for the timely arrival of the ambulance & the timely demise of the rider upon arrival at the hospital...no?

Last edited:

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Agree. I could not believe the driver cut from the middle lane in that manner.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Agree. Going on for decades. It took a while in the 80s to finally recognise that they also had a major issue with drugs and then the community initiative kicked in. I am not one for being politically correct when it comes to human lives or if it paints a community in a bad way as result of a minority of members misbehaving.

Many of the mats dont realise how very vulnerable they are on their 2 wheels and dont know or bother to ride defensively. They speed and weave in and out of traffic with reckless abandon. When the inevitable happens and they become road casualties their family members will say that they were safe riders. Nothing could be further from the truth. Sad but true.