• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious How God feels about FTs!!

CABcommander

Alfrescian
Loyal
hello MOD, how can this be classified as a 'serious thread'?

this cheebye TS should be banned for spamming in the wrong folder. Religious folder are meant for religion loonies like him.

parrardee

Alfrescian
Loyal

this cheebye TS should be banned for spamming in the wrong folder. Religious folder are meant for religion loonies like him.

100% agree with you. This bastard always does this. And now he abuses the prefix just so he thinks people cannot screw him. He should be warned and then banned if he continues.

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
No reason for this to be in religious folder. The issue/subject isn't about religion. Its about treatment of foreigners. It is a social and behavioural issue.

Cheers!

parrardee

Alfrescian
Loyal
What has the title to do with any religious issue? God can't get involved in human affairs meh? He cant have an opinion that is not divine related is it?

Cheers!

Of course he could have, but this nick has a habit of using religion to irritate rather than anything else. He may not have done it in this case but he surely abused the prefix.

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don't know if I have a problem or not, but I have been thinking about attending mass or going to church. Except that there are so many churches? Which fucking church should I go to? Damn bloody confusing, please advize!

Cheers!

You have a problem? go to the fucking church if you cannot take coarse

language ok.

CABcommander

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don't know if I have a problem or not, but I have been thinking about attending mass or going to church. Except that there are so many churches? Which fucking church should I go to? Damn bloody confusing, please advize!

Cheers!

any church will do for morons like you.

cheers :kma:

xpo2015

Alfrescian
Loyal
Seow! Forced people to choose between Serious and Chit Chat.

Banned because he choose Serious?

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
What is TS talking about? Foreigners were oppressed in those days. Now foreigners come to take advantage of us.