• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Proof that Msians, in particular "Johoreans especially hate Singaporeans"

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
I firmly believe that sinkies are a detestable bunch. Even their own government hates them, what more foreigners like Johoreans.

numero uno

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sinkees are not generally liked in Asia, especially the neighbouring countries. We are arrogant, demeaning to others and think that the other countries should kowtow to us. How do you expect others to like us?

well said. classic example is when our own foreign minister talk cock last year about bringing the haze culprits companies in singapore to courts. all talk cock but no action. then blardy arrogant and chatised indon foreign minister for not doing enough only to be told off in no uncertain terms to shut up as you yourselves do not do anything. typical sinkies arrogant behaviour. no wonder it takes an indon minister to tell off this iincompetent hot air chap for doing nothing. last year boasts lik hell about taking legal actions but mainly impotent. you see the same in alot of these sinkies. enough said. Ginfreely please read this beforre opening your stupid foul mouth.

http://www.todayonline.com/singapor...ster-tells-spore-focus-own-role-managing-haze

jw5

Loyal
Only in Jb you can see littering has many patterns. Sweet wrappers flying out from school kids van infront of you, drink cans flying from a car in front of you, parent winding down car window to throw papers out at traffic junction - with a kid sitting next to her..etc. All of which I have never seen in my decade long driving experience in spore. Real eye opener. And I wonder why the blogger is not angry when she saw such things done by local cars? Is that not double standard too?

Yah, that is blatant littering which everybody does and sinkies do when they are not meek and subservient in their own country. What sinkies need to understand is that throwing something unwanted on a table or chair or even an empty carton is also littering, since these are not meant to be litter bins. :biggrin:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yah, that is blatant littering which everybody does and sinkies do when they are not meek and subservient in their own country. What sinkies need to understand is that throwing something unwanted on a table or chair or even an empty carton is also littering, since these are not meant to be litter bins. :biggrin:

Exactly, when it is blatant littering by their own people, the blogger don't get angry; but when people even TALKING about littering by ASSUMED Singaporeans, the blogger get angry and call Sporeans double standard. That's mudlander double standard as usual.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
well said. classic example is when our own foreign minister talk cock last year about bringing the haze culprits companies in singapore to courts. all talk cock but no action. then blardy arrogant and chatised indon foreign minister for not doing enough only to be told off in no uncertain terms to shut up as you yourselves do not do anything. typical sinkies arrogant behaviour. no wonder it takes an indon minister to tell off this iincompetent hot air chap for doing nothing. last year boasts lik hell about taking legal actions but mainly impotent. you see the same in alot of these sinkies. enough said. Ginfreely please read this beforre opening your stupid foul mouth.

http://www.todayonline.com/singapor...ster-tells-spore-focus-own-role-managing-haze

Hey mudlander motherfucker go look at your own post in the other thread calling people Sinkie bitch and even saying I am screwing my own father - before you call others foul mouth. That's mudlander double standard as usual.

And the jia Liao bee minister asking Indonesia to stop the haze is just being useless and ineffective, not arrogant. Indonesia is the problem creator of haze for like two decades, asking them to do something about it is what spore govt should do, not being arrogant in this case.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sinkees are not generally liked in Asia, especially the neighbouring countries. We are arrogant, demeaning to others and think that the other countries should kowtow to us. How do you expect others to like us?

You talking about govt level or people level? Govt level wise I am not sure as like the indon haze case it is not true we are arrogant, demeaning etc but the Indonesia govt is creating problem. But I expect these millions paid jia Liao bee Ministers to do the job and they are useless and ineffective on haze.

But people level wise we are definitely not "Arrogant, demeaning and think others should kowtow to us". I know one case of mudlander SPRs who bang table at the developer office to complain they received a summon letter from Msia govt for the illegal extension at their home. That's then call arrogance, demeaning and asking others to kowtow to them - when they are the ones who did wrong in the first place to have the illegal extension.

And guess what? The developer staff thought they are Sporeans as they drive Spore plate car and speak English well (from other states, not JB). Proof that JB locals can't identify their own country people and don't bother to check even when the developer have all the records of nationality readily. Simply assumed Sporeans based on Spore car plate, especially when can speak English. Btw I know the truth of their nationality as they are my neighbours lol. Another proof of mudlander SPRs giving Sporeans a bad name.

Last edited:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Good these m&ds can fuck off...n i can tell u..their shit attitude of canibalising each other does not help
..n pls in western countries..they r all being treated as mudslimes...n in taiwan..the pay is lower than singkieland..u think they better off?

Yes you are right, spore treat them well. Don't say pay lower in Taiwan , which other country in the world will let foreigners buy HDB while denying some citizens from doing so? So they know they are better off and won't fuck off.. instead they will tell you to fuck off from spore if not happy. Lol.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Once you understand mudlanders are double standard like this blogger, you will understand the truth about them.

They can blatantly litter everywhere but you cannot even talk about littering without making them angry.

They can pay Rm1 for medical and complain no standard, but you pay 100x , 300x or even 1000x more and cannot complain.

They can insult you poor i.e blatantly look down on Sporeans but Sporeans cannot praise them English good to look down on them (that's not even true in the first place praising English good is look down).

They can build illegal extension but you cannot complain about them (btw not that I did). Look at how they bang table at developer office when kena summon for illegal extension by govt. Btw why don't go bang table at govt office since summon is by govt not developer? Lol cunning and manipulative people are usually bullies and cowards indeed. Wise words from jw5.

They can slander you with lies and half truths but you cannot state the ugly truths about them without them revenging on you. Look at the reactions from mudlanders like zeroo with thread title "tainted beyond hope" to insinuate you. Oh yeah I am a pure person tainted beyond hope by mudlanders. What a proud achievement mudlanders! No wonder one forummer here called mudlander scums of the earth. Proud of tainting others beyond hope not scums of the earth then what!

Last edited:

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Being a half breed mudlander i can tell u that m&ds are the scums of the earth. If singkieland nvr open the doors to the m&d cina...these assholes will be starved to death and fucked upside down by the m&ds...give them an inch want a yard. Its high time all the m&ds in spore got sent back. Starting with Mad Khaw...if mad khaw remained in penang i bet that he will kenna killed by the polis for being a cina..fuck the cina m&ds.
Please hor. Singapore, belongs to malay archipelago.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
anyway this girl name farhan sounds malay and no malay like to be dominated by chinese "pioneer".

If she is a Malay then she is a rare one who can understand the two uncles talking in Chinese. I know there are Malays who go study in Chinese school, not many as far as I know. More likely Indian if the blogger is non Chinese as I did come across Indian who can speak chinese in JB.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
One by one the motherfucker mudlanders in this forum are confirming their own wickedness. Btw another dictionary meaning of barbarian is wicked and cruel people. Savagely cruel and exceedingly brutal. Lol

bar·bar·ic
bärˈberik/
adjective
savagely cruel; exceedingly brutal.
"he had carried out barbaric acts in the name of war"
synonyms: brutal, barbarous, brutish, bestial, savage, vicious, wicked, cruel, ruthless, merciless, villainous, murderous, heinous, monstrous, vile, inhuman, infernal, dark, fiendish, diabolical
"barbaric crimes"

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Look at my noble proud achievement in comparison to mudlanders proud achievement of tainting others beyond hope. Lol. Seriously I never thought I am superior to them last time. But now I do think so I am as they are scums of the earth to slander others with malicious lies and so proud of their barbaric crimes, for which these unrepentant barbarians celebrating their wickedness will themselves be minced and bbq in hell. Sure their rotten meat will stink!

http://www.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?229144-Wise-words-from-Chee-Soon-Chuan&p=2443200#post2443200

Once you understand mudlanders are double standard like this blogger, you will understand the truth about them.

They can blatantly litter everywhere but you cannot even talk about littering without making them angry.

They can pay Rm1 for medical and complain no standard, but you pay 100x , 300x or even 1000x more and cannot complain.

They can insult you poor i.e blatantly look down on Sporeans but Sporeans cannot praise them English good to look down on them (that's not even true in the first place praising English good is look down).

They can build illegal extension but you cannot complain about them (btw not that I did). Look at how they bang table at developer office when kena summon for illegal extension by govt. Btw why don't go bang table at govt office since summon is by govt not developer? Lol cunning and manipulative people are usually bullies and cowards indeed. Wise words from jw5.

They can slander you with lies and half truths but you cannot state the ugly truths about them without them revenging on you. Look at the reactions from mudlanders like zeroo with thread title "tainted beyond hope" to insinuate you. Oh yeah I am a pure person tainted beyond hope by mudlanders. What a proud achievement mudlanders! No wonder one forummer here called mudlander scums of the earth. Proud of tainting others beyond hope not scums of the earth then what!

Last edited:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

How can I forget this important point :

They can take your jobs, HDB, scholarship without thanks (who invite us here they will say lol) but you buy their private house - give them business from renovation to food - also must be thankful and act subservient for them to like you.

Never disagree with them even when they are wrong or doing illegal things like keeping 5 or 6 dogs barking all the time. Or else they will PROUDLY taint you beyond hope, mince and BBQ meat woh. Proven scums of the earth.

Btw never say it before but it's about time my turn to tell them the same thing. Who invite us to buy house in JB by setting up Iskandar zone?

Last edited:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Just to add on my previous reply. I think you don't know the littering situation in Msia. All those you said about littering on table and chairs also apply to msia but all those I said about litter flying out from school kid vans, cars etc don't apply to Spore. Proven by my 10 year driving experience in Spore which I highlighted for this purpose. Of course things might have changed in spore now with more foreigners around.

Last edited:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
One by one the motherfucker mudlanders in this forum are confirming their own wickedness. Btw another dictionary meaning of barbarian is wicked and cruel people. Savagely cruel and exceedingly brutal. Lol

bar·bar·ic
bärˈberik/
adjective
savagely cruel; exceedingly brutal.
"he had carried out barbaric acts in the name of war"
synonyms: brutal, barbarous, brutish, bestial, savage, vicious, wicked, cruel, ruthless, merciless, villainous, murderous, heinous, monstrous, vile, inhuman, infernal, dark, fiendish, diabolical
"barbaric crimes"

Lol another one motherfucker mudlander in this forum spotted. What's wrong with part time public transport user? Like that also want to slander. Really a lowlife mudlander. Whatever you do or say, mudlander will twist it to imply something wrong when there is nothing wrong. Proven.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just to add on my previous reply. I think you don't know the littering situation in Msia. All those you said about littering on table and chairs also apply to msia but all those I said about litter flying out from school kid vans, cars etc don't apply to Spore. Proven by my 10 year driving experience in Spore which I highlighted for this purpose. Of course things might have changed in spore now with more foreigners around.

Any mudlander still want to deny the truth about blatant littering in Jb? This is what Johor sultan said in an interview .

"I have always emphasised the need for cleanliness in our State, especially with Johor Baru so close to Singapore. That city is clean and well maintained. However, I notice that there are still irresponsible locals who litter everywhere, including throwing rubbish out of their vehicles without being embarrassed."

http://wongchunwai.com/category/special/