• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Anti-Blame Culture continues in MOH/Hospitals

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
hahaha. too bad you and her are at the receiving end and have no choice. born losers. no wonder alot of nurses and doctors leave ffor private sector I heard due to crap people like you. Me an aussie citizen now can go private hospital here or anywhere anytime. hahahhaahha
If you are not happy too bad you cannot do anything about me or your situation. like I said only bornlosers cow beh cow bu.

I know it you are a mudlander! Your rotten barbarian mouth stinks! You think only mudlander turned Aussie got money go private hospital? Proven it's not Sporeans looking down on mudlander but mudlander SPRs looking down on Singaporeans and their fellow poorer mudlander. Yet another proof that mudlander SPRs are giving Sporeans a bad name.