Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 145

Thread: Saving Jah_rastafar_I thread!

  1. #41
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    1,929
    My Reputation Points: 4039 / Power: 4

    Default Re: Saving Jah_rastafar_I thread!

    Quote Originally Posted by GoldenDragon View Post
    Bro, leave them alone. They are hopeless cases.

    Whatever said about scroobal (by these clowns), he is one of the few in this forum able to draw in other decent forummers as well as "viewers."
    Why don't you shut the fuck up and let Tyudm trash it out with kuku?
    還我河山

  2. #42
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    30,832
    My Reputation Points: 806 / Power: 10

    Default Re: Saving Jah_rastafar_I thread!

    Quote Originally Posted by LEGEND View Post
    Why don't you shut the fuck up and let Tyudm trash it out with kuku?
    terrific post!

  3. #43
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    3,303
    My Reputation Points: 1182 / Power: 9

    Default Re: Saving Jah_rastafar_I thread!

    Quote Originally Posted by Jah_rastafar_I View Post
    Oh this fucker is allowed to make such threads without any punishment. Double standards much.
    As usual..boooooo...cry baby Jah jamban whining again and again. Boooo...double standard...wheres mommy...
    Meritocracy is Not Wat U Know But Who U Know

    Peace Be With You

  4. #44
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    On cloud9
    Posts
    4,920
    My Reputation Points: 241 / Power: 0

    Default Re: Saving Jah_rastafar_I thread!

    Quote Originally Posted by LEGEND View Post
    Why don't you shut the fuck up and let Tyudm trash it out with kuku?
    Bro u seldom speak but when u speak.
    U speak with power.

  5. #45
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    555
    My Reputation Points: 85 / Power: 0

    Default Re: Saving Jah_rastafar_I thread!

    Quote Originally Posted by tyudm View Post
    Thanks for the reply. I am glad you said its nothing personal but in the same breath you uttered an intense personal grudge against scroobal. Why is that so? It also appeared to me you had spent a considerable amount of time and efforts just to expose his regular bullshits. Wouldn't it be more entertaining and useful if you expose the men in white who have more bullshits? All the more scroobal is unknown and faceless in real life but the miw faeces and faces are everywhere for your skillful execution. Please don't let your talents go into waste. We need people like you in places like this.
    hahaha...they are many forummers queuing up to whack MIW for everything under the sun.....not my habit to chime in just to add to the chorus....
    Scroobal is different.....the impressionable treated him like GOD whose words are like the bible.....
    but if u sieve through the froth....it is basically a lot of flip flop bullshits and grandmother stories...
    they can be exposed by simple logics and common sense.....no need too much time and efforts....
    Anyway we can agree to disagree here....
    Last edited by kukubird59; 26-04-2016 at 11:39 AM.
    My sifu is GD, the #1 PLP and clown.
    My si kong is Scroobal, the #1 empty vessel and TPX.
    I am jealous of both of them because they are #1.
    I am a papee doggie...needless to say my sifu si kong are master doggies.

  6. #46
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    487
    My Reputation Points: 426 / Power: 0

    Default Re: Saving Jah_rastafar_I thread!

    Quote Originally Posted by kukubird59 View Post
    hahaha...they are many forummers queuing up to whack MIW for everything under the sun.....not my habit to chime in just to add to the chorus....
    Scroobal is different.....the impressionable treated him like GOD whose words are like the bible.....
    but if u sieve through the froth....it is basically a lot of flip flop bullshits and grandmother stories...
    they can be exposed by simple logics and common sense.....no need too much time and efforts....
    Anyway we can agree to disagree here....
    Yes Scroobal is god like. He is able to control you without having to engage you directly and you are doing all the endless research just to enlighten him. What a great guy you are to him. Even one of our ministers is seeking an audience with him. A lot of people love reading his posts, I may be wrong, whether real, imaginary or bull. As long as they are detrimental to PAP they are entertaining, me included. Too bad I cannot be of help to you. Carry on doing what makes you happy but be careful if you are a PAP IB trying to run down scrool.

  7. #47
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    22,961
    My Reputation Points: 689 / Power: 0

    Default Re: Saving Jah_rastafar_I thread!

    He has to be an ardent PAP supporter from the day he came into this forum from his highly defensive reactions to anything negative said about the PAP. Which is fine. He has also never said or commented negatively about the PAP or their policies so asking him to criticise or to advocate fair play when it comes to PAP would be quite an ask. He has also never ever disproved anything let alone has the ability to provide an effective counter-argument. His comprehension ability is well known for the wrong reasons and his only attempt to cover history was farcical. Since he cannot pull together a coherent counter-argument he resorts to what he knows best. I would leave him alone. I must be doing something right to get this sort of emotive reaction from the likes of the PAP.


    Quote Originally Posted by tyudm View Post
    Yes Scroobal is god like. He is able to control you without having to engage you directly and you are doing all the endless research just to enlighten him. What a great guy you are to him. Even one of our ministers is seeking an audience with him. A lot of people love reading his posts, I may be wrong, whether real, imaginary or bull. As long as they are detrimental to PAP they are entertaining, me included. Too bad I cannot be of help to you. Carry on doing what makes you happy but be careful if you are a PAP IB trying to run down scrool.

  8. #48
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    3,269
    My Reputation Points: 714 / Power: 7

    Default Re: Saving Jah_rastafar_I thread!

    Quote Originally Posted by Leongsam View Post
    A simple request. A bielection is but a few days away. When I log on in the morning I want to see debate which is relevant. I do not want to have to read 3 pages of one liners which do nothing but hurl insults.
    Who cares about the by-election when this forum has descended into a fascist regime? A win by CSJ or the shit skin wouldn't make a dent in my life, but your double standards infuriates me to no end!
    Opposition no more! Vote People's Adultery Party in GE 2020 to screw the daft & humji 70% deeper.

  9. #49
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Behind jw5's anus.
    Posts
    5,899
    My Reputation Points: 529 / Power: 0

    Default Re: Saving Jah_rastafar_I thread!

    Quote Originally Posted by kryonlight View Post
    Who cares about the by-election when this forum has descended into a fascist regime? A win by CSJ or the shit skin wouldn't make a dent in my life, but your double standards infuriates me to no end!
    The sum of your life laid bare.Anyway NTUC supermarket having fire sale on 1.5 liters bottles of drinking water. Go for it! Ang Siang Hill should be dark and quiet now.

  10. #50
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    30,832
    My Reputation Points: 806 / Power: 10

    Default Re: Saving Jah_rastafar_I thread!

    Quote Originally Posted by Debonerman View Post
    The sum of your life laid bare.Anyway NTUC supermarket having fire sale on 1.5 liters bottles of drinking water. Go for it! Ang Siang Hill should be dark and quiet now.
    70 cents at sheng siong.

  11. #51
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    555
    My Reputation Points: 85 / Power: 0

    Default Re: Saving Jah_rastafar_I thread!

    Quote Originally Posted by tyudm View Post
    Yes Scroobal is god like. He is able to control you without having to engage you directly and you are doing all the endless research just to enlighten him. What a great guy you are to him. Even one of our ministers is seeking an audience with him. A lot of people love reading his posts, I may be wrong, whether real, imaginary or bull. As long as they are detrimental to PAP they are entertaining, me included. Too bad I cannot be of help to you. Carry on doing what makes you happy but be careful if you are a PAP IB trying to run down scrool.
    hahaha....the cat is out of the bag.....
    so u are an ardent supporter of scroobal masquerading as a neutral observer.....
    anyone that disagree with Scroobal is a papee ib....
    as expected the sneaky Scroobal will come in and sing in tandem.....
    but there is really no medicine for stupidity.....
    tjhat I am a papee doggie is obvious......it is written clearly in my signature....
    song boh????
    My sifu is GD, the #1 PLP and clown.
    My si kong is Scroobal, the #1 empty vessel and TPX.
    I am jealous of both of them because they are #1.
    I am a papee doggie...needless to say my sifu si kong are master doggies.

  12. #52
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Behind jw5's anus.
    Posts
    5,899
    My Reputation Points: 529 / Power: 0

    Default Re: Saving Jah_rastafar_I thread!

    Quote Originally Posted by kukubird59 View Post
    hahaha....the cat is out of the bag.....
    so u are an ardent supporter of scroobal masquerading as a neutral observer.....
    anyone that disagree with Scroobal is a papee ib....
    as expected the sneaky Scroobal will come in and sing in tandem.....
    but there is really no medicine for stupidity.....
    tjhat I am a papee doggie is obvious......it is written clearly in my signature....
    song boh????
    Why do you keep bleeding non stop? I was told in biology class way way back that it comes only once in a month for a duration of three to four days?.......LOL

  13. #53
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    30,832
    My Reputation Points: 806 / Power: 10

    Default Re: Saving Jah_rastafar_I thread!

    Quote Originally Posted by kukubird59 View Post
    hahaha....the cat is out of the bag.....
    so u are an ardent supporter of scroobal masquerading as a neutral observer.....
    anyone that disagree with Scroobal is a papee ib....
    as expected the sneaky Scroobal will come in and sing in tandem.....
    but there is really no medicine for stupidity.....
    tjhat I am a papee doggie is obvious......it is written clearly in my signature....
    song boh????
    take your medicine n say your prayers. still not ok, get warded in imh. we will miss all your terrific posts.

  14. #54
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    873
    My Reputation Points: 46 / Power: 0

    Default Re: Saving Jah_rastafar_I thread!

    Quote Originally Posted by zhihau View Post
    I subscribe to freedom of speech too
    Many people are interested to know why you banned Jah jamban? And why rusty was not banned? Both were involved in an onslaught of vulgarity.

    S-Mod has the power to ban isn't? Very few people are aware of this.

  15. #55
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    35,559
    My Reputation Points: 1591 / Power: 2

    Default Re: Saving Jah_rastafar_I thread!

    Quote Originally Posted by kryonlight View Post
    Who cares about the by-election when this forum has descended into a fascist regime? A win by CSJ or the shit skin wouldn't make a dent in my life, but your double standards infuriates me to no end!
    Double standards? I'm the one who set the tone right at the beginning that I put up with all sorts of rubbish here no matter what.

    In fact the anti PAP sentiment in the forum became so overwhelming I was forced to switch sides in order to restore some sort of balance to the content.

    The only posts I take issue with are the ones that cause a thread to degenerate into fucking each other's mother etc. I either the delete the crap or move it to the trivia section where you can view the sort of shit that is deposited here.

    Wanted : Sam Leong
    NRIC: S1599536-L
    DOB: 25 May 66
    Last known address:Rented Room in Bedok South
    Please note that this Moniker is no longer Persian
    I am now of Burmese descent




  16. #56
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    35,559
    My Reputation Points: 1591 / Power: 2

    Default Re: Saving Jah_rastafar_I thread!

    Quote Originally Posted by scroobal View Post
    He has to be an ardent PAP supporter from the day he came into this forum from his highly defensive reactions to anything negative said about the PAP. Which is fine. He has also never said or commented negatively about the PAP or their policies so asking him to criticise or to advocate fair play when it comes to PAP would be quite an ask. He has also never ever disproved anything let alone has the ability to provide an effective counter-argument. His comprehension ability is well known for the wrong reasons and his only attempt to cover history was farcical. Since he cannot pull together a coherent counter-argument he resorts to what he knows best. I would leave him alone. I must be doing something right to get this sort of emotive reaction from the likes of the PAP.
    I have been an ardent PAP supporter since day 10.

    Wanted : Sam Leong
    NRIC: S1599536-L
    DOB: 25 May 66
    Last known address:Rented Room in Bedok South
    Please note that this Moniker is no longer Persian
    I am now of Burmese descent




  17. #57
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    30,832
    My Reputation Points: 806 / Power: 10

    Default Re: Saving Jah_rastafar_I thread!

    Quote Originally Posted by Jah_rastafar_I View Post
    Sam leong the nigger wont remove it and this bugger claims to be fair
    not happy, quit. you will be missed. god bless.

  18. #58
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    487
    My Reputation Points: 426 / Power: 0

    Default Re: Saving Jah_rastafar_I thread!

    Quote Originally Posted by kukubird59 View Post
    hahaha....the cat is out of the bag.....
    so u are an ardent supporter of scroobal masquerading as a neutral observer.....
    anyone that disagree with Scroobal is a papee ib....
    as expected the sneaky Scroobal will come in and sing in tandem.....
    but there is really no medicine for stupidity.....
    tjhat I am a papee doggie is obvious......it is written clearly in my signature....
    song boh????
    Yah the cat is out of the bag finally. You may also like to note from my observations, there are few other bullshitters here but you never go after them. The topics and issues they posted do not put your master at a disadvantage or at worst, damaging. You’ve openly admitted who your target is and also evidenced in the history of your posts. You attacked Scroobal not because he is a bullshitter or a bully; it is the stinging posts that he delivered here you must stop. I am not at odds with your duty here but I’ve said before I am observing you and now readers have a better understanding. I am sure the efforts you put to make this forum more interesting will not go unnoticed by your associates. Fyi I am a supporter of anyone who is against PAP. May peace be with you.

  19. #59
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    35,559
    My Reputation Points: 1591 / Power: 2

    Default Re: Saving Jah_rastafar_I thread!

    Quote Originally Posted by tyudm View Post
    Yah the cat is out of the bag finally. You may also like to note from my observations, there are few other bullshitters here but you never go after them. The topics and issues they posted do not put your master at a disadvantage or at worst, damaging. You’ve openly admitted who your target is and also evidenced in the history of your posts. You attacked Scroobal not because he is a bullshitter or a bully; it is the stinging posts that he delivered here you must stop. I am not at odds with your duty here but I’ve said before I am observing you and now readers have a better understanding. I am sure the efforts you put to make this forum more interesting will not go unnoticed by your associates. Fyi I am a supporter of anyone who is against PAP. May peace be with you.
    Come on guys this is just a small on line forum. It's here for fun exchange of ideas and opinions in the relative safety of reasonable anonymity.

    Surely we don't have to take stuff here so seriously. Real life is already fraught with enough hardship and angst without having to import more of the same here.

    Wanted : Sam Leong
    NRIC: S1599536-L
    DOB: 25 May 66
    Last known address:Rented Room in Bedok South
    Please note that this Moniker is no longer Persian
    I am now of Burmese descent




  20. #60
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    7,824
    My Reputation Points: 2820 / Power: 9

    Default Re: Saving Jah_rastafar_I thread!

    Scroobal and his Kakis take this forum very very seriously. the forum is their everything. so don't play play with them. it's interesting that Screw rarely fights the flame wars but let others do the fightings on his behalf. the intriguing question is why would a forummer even bother to put so much energy to fight for the reputation and pride of another forummer in an internet forum ? the answer is intuitively obvious, is it not ?

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 22-03-2016, 04:18 PM
  2. Stamford Bridge thread: BLUE is the Colour
    By JWNY in forum Sports/Games/Hobbies
    Replies: 286
    Last Post: 03-08-2014, 12:10 PM
  3. Ways to Save Petrol in your Car
    By activez in forum The Courtyard Café
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 23-08-2008, 04:57 AM
  4. less than 10 threads..
    By KuaTioGui in forum The Courtyard Café
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 16-07-2008, 12:28 PM
  5. Suggestion: permanent threads/guides
    By angry_one in forum The Courtyard Café
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 13-07-2008, 04:53 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •