Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Saving Jah_rastafar_I thread!

My Reputation Points: 46 / Power: 0

Default Saving Jah_rastafar_I thread!

The poor chap has been jailed by Moderator for more than 24 hours. Let turn this thread into a petition to appeal the Moderator to release him so that he can post as usual. Let show the Moderator the volume of golden hearts coming forwards in solidarity to bring back Jah_rastafar_I. Simple make a post, one liner half liner also can.

To check on his latest status, click here https://www.sammyboy.com/member.php?1572-Jah_rastafar_I

My Reputation Points: 2282 / Power: 9

Default Re: Saving Jah_rastafar_I thread!

I thought boss say anything goes on the forum, why start banning now?????
    There is an old axiom that people will believe what they want to believe no matter the truth.

My Reputation Points: 180 / Power: 0

Why the fuck would you suggest something so dumb unless you wish to be renamed as Dumbfux Dulux? Things have started to improve already with the Chigger's removal....im lovin it.

Just need the gay albino cunt to "fuck back to flowerpod" and all will be fine and dandy.

Quote Originally Posted by JHolmesJr View Post
    Why the fuck would you suggest something so dumb? Things have started to improve already with the Chigger's removal.
    Let forgive and move on. After 24 hours in lockup, see he will turn into a well behave chinese dog master.

Quote Originally Posted by duluxe View Post
    Let forgive and move on. After 24 hours in lockup, see he will turn into a well behave chinese dog master.

I doubt it....the lonely tool is sitting in his hdb bunker eating mummys pasta and searching for guess- the -race news stories. If reinstated he will post them all at once.

Quote Originally Posted by JHolmesJr View Post
    I doubt it....the lonely tool is sitting in his hdb bunker eating mummys pasta and searching for guess- the -race news stories. If reinstated he will post them all at once.
    In that case, he proved to be unsavable doggie so the moderator can throw him back to jail again without any mercy. I promise the forum I won't start another thread to save the hopeless JRT!

Thank you moderator, you heard the message so fast! The doggie is out!

To check on his latest status, click here https://www.sammyboy.com/member.php?1572-Jah_rastafar_I

My Reputation Points: 4256 / Power: 10

Why ah jah kena banned

Quote Originally Posted by Narong Wongwan View Post
    Why ah jah kena banned
    To deter him from a bloody dog fight with rusty on a well running thread. Moderator acted right and fast to lock him up otherwise he will turn barking mad and crazy.

My Reputation Points: 5401 / Power: 10

Quote Originally Posted by chuckyworld View Post
    I thought boss say anything goes on the forum, why start banning now?????
    I subscribe to freedom of speech too
    i am an ordinary sinkie sheep!!!

My Reputation Points: 2282 / Power: 9

Quote Originally Posted by zhihau View Post
    I subscribe to freedom of speech too
    bro Zhihau, back next year, can go makam spree eh!
    There is an old axiom that people will believe what they want to believe no matter the truth.

My Reputation Points: 3492 / Power: 12

Oh this fucker is allowed to make such threads without any punishment. Double standards much.

My Reputation Points: 37 / Power: 0

Alamak. So fast cross breed doggie jah rastafar out leow.

Woof woof woof woof.

My Reputation Points: 26511 / Power: 11

As a moderator I cannot ban anyone, only approve or unapproved posts or delete, edit, merge posts. So please don't get moderators involve when someone is banned.

Double standard? As a moderator and long time member I have observed recently that there is indeed double standard being practiced here however I'm just a moderator there rest is up to the prerogative of the owner Leongsam. I do wish to express my disappointment, unhappiness and disagreement on such double standard and think it is detrimental to this website. Still its up to the owner who see fit. As the ultimate saying goes, not happy don't post for, food for thought. Its high time to seriously consider this.

Quote Originally Posted by Jah_rastafar_I View Post
    Oh this fucker is allowed to make such threads without any punishment. Double standards much.
    Chigger….comes out fighting….lol

Owned by a moron called Rusty

Heel, Chigger.

Quote Originally Posted by Froggy View Post
    As a moderator I cannot ban anyone, only approve or unapproved posts or delete, edit, merge posts. So please don't get moderators involve when someone is banned.

Double standard? As a moderator and long time member I have observed recently that there is indeed double standard being practiced here however I'm just a moderator there rest is up to the prerogative of the owner Leongsam. I do wish to express my disappointment, unhappiness and disagreement on such double standard and think it is detrimental to this website. Still its up to the owner who see fit. As the ultimate saying goes, not happy don't post for, food for thought. Its high time to seriously consider this.
    I like your style….very Republican….kinda like "the best government is one that does not govern".

Good job Sir Froggy.

My Reputation Points: 714 / Power: 7

Yes, fucking double standards. What to do? This is probably the only 'safe' forum for sinkies to speak and hear all the wrong things.
    Opposition no more! Vote People's Adultery Party in GE 2020 to screw the daft & humji 70% deeper.

My Reputation Points: 806 / Power: 10

Quote Originally Posted by duluxe View Post
    Thank you moderator, you heard the message so fast! The doggie is out!

who was his lawyer? bail amount? hope lock-up staff treated him well.

i suspect he is now going to his MP's house to kpkb.

let's hope his wedding is still on.

My Reputation Points: 806 / Power: 10

Quote Originally Posted by Jah_rastafar_I View Post
    my dear friend, in this world, name me a country or entity that doesnt practice double standards. wake up! surely you aren't that naive. move on. best wishes.

My Reputation Points: 529 / Power: 0

Die Liao! I've warned you guys. Thailand thread photo bucket pics will be packed off. Tantrums tantrums....lol...lol

Thread Information