• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Saving Jah_rastafar_I thread!

LEGEND

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Bro, leave them alone. They are hopeless cases.

Whatever said about scroobal (by these clowns), he is one of the few in this forum able to draw in other decent forummers as well as "viewers."

Why don't you shut the fuck up and let Tyudm trash it out with kuku?

kukubird59

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thanks for the reply. I am glad you said its nothing personal but in the same breath you uttered an intense personal grudge against scroobal. Why is that so? It also appeared to me you had spent a considerable amount of time and efforts just to expose his regular bullshits. Wouldn't it be more entertaining and useful if you expose the men in white who have more bullshits? All the more scroobal is unknown and faceless in real life but the miw faeces and faces are everywhere for your skillful execution. Please don't let your talents go into waste. We need people like you in places like this.
hahaha...they are many forummers queuing up to whack MIW for everything under the sun.....not my habit to chime in just to add to the chorus....
Scroobal is different.....the impressionable treated him like GOD whose words are like the bible.....
but if u sieve through the froth....it is basically a lot of flip flop bullshits and grandmother stories...
they can be exposed by simple logics and common sense.....no need too much time and efforts....
Anyway we can agree to disagree here....

Last edited:

tyudm

Alfrescian
Loyal
hahaha...they are many forummers queuing up to whack MIW for everything under the sun.....not my habit to chime in just to add to the chorus....
Scroobal is different.....the impressionable treated him like GOD whose words are like the bible.....
but if u sieve through the froth....it is basically a lot of flip flop bullshits and grandmother stories...
they can be exposed by simple logics and common sense.....no need too much time and efforts....
Anyway we can agree to disagree here....

Yes Scroobal is god like. He is able to control you without having to engage you directly and you are doing all the endless research just to enlighten him. What a great guy you are to him. Even one of our ministers is seeking an audience with him. A lot of people love reading his posts, I may be wrong, whether real, imaginary or bull. As long as they are detrimental to PAP they are entertaining, me included. Too bad I cannot be of help to you. Carry on doing what makes you happy but be careful if you are a PAP IB trying to run down scrool.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
He has to be an ardent PAP supporter from the day he came into this forum from his highly defensive reactions to anything negative said about the PAP. Which is fine. He has also never said or commented negatively about the PAP or their policies so asking him to criticise or to advocate fair play when it comes to PAP would be quite an ask. He has also never ever disproved anything let alone has the ability to provide an effective counter-argument. His comprehension ability is well known for the wrong reasons and his only attempt to cover history was farcical. Since he cannot pull together a coherent counter-argument he resorts to what he knows best. I would leave him alone. I must be doing something right to get this sort of emotive reaction from the likes of the PAP.

Yes Scroobal is god like. He is able to control you without having to engage you directly and you are doing all the endless research just to enlighten him. What a great guy you are to him. Even one of our ministers is seeking an audience with him. A lot of people love reading his posts, I may be wrong, whether real, imaginary or bull. As long as they are detrimental to PAP they are entertaining, me included. Too bad I cannot be of help to you. Carry on doing what makes you happy but be careful if you are a PAP IB trying to run down scrool.

kryonlight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
A simple request. A bielection is but a few days away. When I log on in the morning I want to see debate which is relevant. I do not want to have to read 3 pages of one liners which do nothing but hurl insults.

Who cares about the by-election when this forum has descended into a fascist regime? A win by CSJ or the shit skin wouldn't make a dent in my life, but your double standards infuriates me to no end!

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Who cares about the by-election when this forum has descended into a fascist regime? A win by CSJ or the shit skin wouldn't make a dent in my life, but your double standards infuriates me to no end!

The sum of your life laid bare.:rolleyes:Anyway NTUC supermarket having fire sale on 1.5 liters bottles of drinking water. Go for it! Ang Siang Hill should be dark and quiet now.:biggrin:

kukubird59

Alfrescian
Loyal
hahaha....the cat is out of the bag.....
so u are an ardent supporter of scroobal masquerading as a neutral observer.....
anyone that disagree with Scroobal is a papee ib....
as expected the sneaky Scroobal will come in and sing in tandem.....
but there is really no medicine for stupidity.....
tjhat I am a papee doggie is obvious......it is written clearly in my signature....
song boh????

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
so u are an ardent supporter of scroobal masquerading as a neutral observer.....
tjhat I am a papee doggie is obvious......it is written clearly in my signature....
song boh????

Why do you keep bleeding non stop? I was told in biology class way way back that it comes only once in a month for a duration of three to four days?.......LOL

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
song boh????

take your medicine n say your prayers. still not ok, get warded in imh. we will miss all your terrific posts.

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
I subscribe to freedom of speech too

Many people are interested to know why you banned Jah jamban? And why rusty was not banned? Both were involved in an onslaught of vulgarity.

S-Mod has the power to ban isn't? Very few people are aware of this.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset

Double standards? :*: I'm the one who set the tone right at the beginning that I put up with all sorts of rubbish here no matter what.

In fact the anti PAP sentiment in the forum became so overwhelming I was forced to switch sides in order to restore some sort of balance to the content.

The only posts I take issue with are the ones that cause a thread to degenerate into fucking each other's mother etc. I either the delete the crap or move it to the trivia section where you can view the sort of shit that is deposited here.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
He has to be an ardent PAP supporter from the day he came into this forum from his highly defensive reactions to anything negative said about the PAP. Which is fine. He has also never said or commented negatively about the PAP or their policies so asking him to criticise or to advocate fair play when it comes to PAP would be quite an ask. He has also never ever disproved anything let alone has the ability to provide an effective counter-argument. His comprehension ability is well known for the wrong reasons and his only attempt to cover history was farcical. Since he cannot pull together a coherent counter-argument he resorts to what he knows best. I would leave him alone. I must be doing something right to get this sort of emotive reaction from the likes of the PAP.

I have been an ardent PAP supporter since day 10.

tyudm

Alfrescian
Loyal
song boh????

Yah the cat is out of the bag finally. You may also like to note from my observations, there are few other bullshitters here but you never go after them. The topics and issues they posted do not put your master at a disadvantage or at worst, damaging. You’ve openly admitted who your target is and also evidenced in the history of your posts. You attacked Scroobal not because he is a bullshitter or a bully; it is the stinging posts that he delivered here you must stop. I am not at odds with your duty here but I’ve said before I am observing you and now readers have a better understanding. I am sure the efforts you put to make this forum more interesting will not go unnoticed by your associates. Fyi I am a supporter of anyone who is against PAP. May peace be with you.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
Yah the cat is out of the bag finally. You may also like to note from my observations, there are few other bullshitters here but you never go after them. The topics and issues they posted do not put your master at a disadvantage or at worst, damaging. You’ve openly admitted who your target is and also evidenced in the history of your posts. You attacked Scroobal not because he is a bullshitter or a bully; it is the stinging posts that he delivered here you must stop. I am not at odds with your duty here but I’ve said before I am observing you and now readers have a better understanding. I am sure the efforts you put to make this forum more interesting will not go unnoticed by your associates. Fyi I am a supporter of anyone who is against PAP. May peace be with you.

Come on guys this is just a small on line forum. It's here for fun exchange of ideas and opinions in the relative safety of reasonable anonymity.

Surely we don't have to take stuff here so seriously. Real life is already fraught with enough hardship and angst without having to import more of the same here.

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Scroobal and his Kakis take this forum very very seriously. the forum is their everything. so don't play play with them. it's interesting that Screw rarely fights the flame wars but let others do the fightings on his behalf. the intriguing question is why would a forummer even bother to put so much energy to fight for the reputation and pride of another forummer in an internet forum ? the answer is intuitively obvious, is it not ?