• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Boy Upset He Got Tricked For Years Into Becoming Virgin Before Marriage!

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
school_sex_education_virginity_pledge_singapore.jpg

'I remember attending some "sex-education" talk when I was in secondary two, and near the end they gave out these cards for us to sign. Being the naive boy I was, I obediently signed it and at choir practice later on that day, asked my 17 year old senior to be my witness. She gave me a weird look but signed it anyway, and I didn't think too much about it after that.

It dawned on me few years later that I was part of a whole group of 14 year old kids were being brainwashed into thinking that sex before marriage was wrong, and that my senior was probably thinking how wrong it was that kids that young were being pressured into promising that they wouldn't engage in sexual activity until they entered a "lifelong, committed, monogamous marriage". I wonder who's the one with the agenda now.'

http://www.allsingaporestuff.com/ar...ty-pledges-sex-education#sthash.xGBYlrD9.dpuf

kryonlight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yap, tricked by your Dominionist terrorist friends from Focus On The CheeBye Family.

When is your Jesus cumming again?