• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

That's what people do to portray others in a bad light

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Show photo that is less than flattering...

FB_IMG_1461136017646.jpg

CSJ Facebook

This was the front page of last night's Lianhe Wanbao showing two very contrasting pictures of Mr Murali and I. Through the decades I've often been portrayed in a less-than-favourable manner (to put it mildly) whenever it comes to presenting me face-to-face with my opponents. I hope that this will not be the trend of reportage in the coming by-election. I appeal to the editors at SPH and MediaCorps to be even-handed. I do not consider Mr Murali as anything other than a worthy opponent and I hope that BB voters will get to see a fair representation of the both of us before they choose which person they want to be their MP.
#NowIsTheTime

这是昨晚的联合晚报的头版, 显示着穆拉利先生和我两个人相互对比的相片。在过去的几十年来, 只要是为了呈现我和我的对手面对面的映照,我的脸经常被媒体以非常不利(说得客气一点)的方式来描绘。我希望这将不会是媒体在未来报告武吉巴督补选新闻时的意图和趋势。我呼吁在新加坡报业控股和新传媒的编辑们能够公平的对待双方。我不认为穆拉利先生或任何其他对手, 是个不值得尊敬的对手。我只希望武吉巴督的选民们, 在选择他们心目中的国会议员之前, 能看到我们俩个人的公平的写照。

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10155055363968849&substory_index=0&id=79314173848

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
This is how immature and 3rd world the PAP and your sinkie govt is..

only 3rd world citizen will vote for a 3rd world govt like this.. what a disgrace!!!!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is how immature and 3rd world the PAP and your sinkie govt is..

only 3rd world citizen will vote for a 3rd world govt like this.. what a disgrace!!!!

Hey what did you do to get banned? Anyway Spore is indeed run by many third world people now - both in and outside govt.

harimau

Alfrescian
Loyal
Chinese sure vote Chinese one lah!

But April is Budget day. CSJ may loose because PAP will offer goodies again!

SIGH!

For me I take the goodies and still vote for Ah Chee! Say Bye to PAP in Backside Mountain!

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Show photo that is less than flattering...

View attachment 26351

CSJ Facebook

This was the front page of last night's Lianhe Wanbao showing two very contrasting pictures of Mr Murali and I. Through the decades I've often been portrayed in a less-than-favourable manner (to put it mildly) whenever it comes to presenting me face-to-face with my opponents. I hope that this will not be the trend of reportage in the coming by-election. I appeal to the editors at SPH and MediaCorps to be even-handed. I do not consider Mr Murali as anything other than a worthy opponent and I hope that BB voters will get to see a fair representation of the both of us before they choose which person they want to be their MP.
#NowIsTheTime

这是昨晚的联合晚报的头版, 显示着穆拉利先生和我两个人相互对比的相片。在过去的几十年来, 只要是为了呈现我和我的对手面对面的映照,我的脸经常被媒体以非常不利(说得客气一点)的方式来描绘。我希望这将不会是媒体在未来报告武吉巴督补选新闻时的意图和趋势。我呼吁在新加坡报业控股和新传媒的编辑们能够公平的对待双方。我不认为穆拉利先生或任何其他对手, 是个不值得尊敬的对手。我只希望武吉巴督的选民们, 在选择他们心目中的国会议员之前, 能看到我们俩个人的公平的写照。

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10155055363968849&substory_index=0&id=79314173848
Nothing wrong with the photos. One is a Chinese and the other is black. And it is a Chinese newspaper.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nothing wrong with the photos. One is a Chinese and the other is black. And it is a Chinese newspaper.

Nothing wrong with the photos, something wrong with the humans only to post less than flattering photos of others when there are many other nice photos.

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The photos show a man serious about his candidacy and another man smiling cheekily. :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

I thought the photo casts favor on C more than M. C is working hard while M is taking it easy . And why not, he is not hard up as he has his law business to run.

kryonlight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
There's nothing wrong with the photos. CSJ is a loser because he couldn't accept the fact that he's just born ugly.

Tip for CSJ: When the camera is on you, maintain at all times the correct cheek muscle tone to make yourself look the best. Don't anyhow open your mouth and reveal the teeth of your lower jaw.

jw5

Loyal
I thought the photo casts favor on C more than M. C is working hard while M is taking it easy . And why not, he is not hard up as he has his law business to run.

If that was the case, M should have waited for the next GE and contest in Aljunied again. :wink: