• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Why does Lee Wei Ling feud with Brothers and SIL?

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Lee Hsien Loong has a history of refusing his father's wishes. I am not sure whether this is passive aggressive in his nature against his father. I am sure he was mentally and intellectually bullied by his father. He might have been supported in his wife in this. remember the last NDP before Old Fart passed away? I was shocked to see him there in the hot sun in the open, and remember he collapsed and his 2 helpers have to assist him? At that time, i mentioned in a thread, what kind of cold hearted asshole will make his elderly and frail father sit in the hot sun for NDP? Then when Old Fart was dying, and after witnessing the slow and painful death of Gecko, he asked for the plug to be pulled. But instead, Gay Loong countermanned the order, and he was kept on life support for a few more weeks, so that a grand affair could be made of his funeral and milked for the next elections. that was cold and a bad way to die for Old Fart.

Now the latest, is Old Fart wanting his house to be demolished and instead, Gay Loong is once again going against his legal order. he must have had the hate on for his father for a while now.

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lee Hsien Loong has a history of refusing his father's wishes. I am not sure whether this is passive aggressive in his nature against his father. I am sure he was mentally and intellectually bullied by his father. He might have been supported in his wife in this. remember the last NDP before Old Fart passed away? I was shocked to see him there in the hot sun in the open, and remember he collapsed and his 2 helpers have to assist him? At that time, i mentioned in a thread, what kind of cold hearted asshole will make his elderly and frail father sit in the hot sun for NDP? Then when Old Fart was dying, and after witnessing the slow and painful death of Gecko, he asked for the plug to be pulled. But instead, Gay Loong countermanned the order, and he was kept on life support for a few more weeks, so that a grand affair could be made of his funeral and milked for the next elections. that was cold and a bad way to die for Old Fart.

Now the latest, is Old Fart wanting his house to be demolished and instead, Gay Loong is once again going against his legal order. he must have had the hate on for his father for a while now.

Well analysis..

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod

I think you are spot on Papsmearer!

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
Horse back cannon.
Go jiak sai lim jio now

Getting lazy again RaIders. Told you already want to scold then scold propery.

Jiak Sai lim jio is small thing lah. Should be jiak chee bye and lim sperm more jiak lat right? Or even jiak dog sai and lim pig jio also good. No imagination lah you.

Bigfuck

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The family does not have good genes and LHL has a lot of personal issues with his father which is shown in how he governs. This is bad as the frustration in meted out at the expense of the people.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
The family does not have good genes and LHL has a lot of personal issues with his father which is shown in how he governs. This is bad as the frustration in meted out at the expense of the people.

Definitely he has issues with his father. Have
you ever heard of Old Fart giving his son praises? Have you ever heard Old Fart say something like "This policy that has created so many jobs for singaporeans must be credited to Hsien Loong. It was him that thought up the idea, him that implemented it, and look at how it has benefited singapore". You never heard such thing because Gay loong never did it. Even on his death bed, Old Fart never endorsed his son by saying something like "I am going to the big Hakka clan hall in the sky, and I leave you, singapore, in the good hands of my son Ah Loong". Instead, no confidence in Gay Loong was loudly proclaimed when he said even when I am dead and buried, and I sense something is wrong, I will rise etc.....words to that affect. So no confidence at all in gay loong.

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Definitely he has issues with his father. Have
you ever heard of Old Fart giving his son praises? Have you ever heard Old Fart say something like "This policy that has created so many jobs for singaporeans must be credited to Hsien Loong. It was him that thought up the idea, him that implemented it, and look at how it has benefited singapore". You never heard such thing because Gay loong never did it. Even on his death bed, Old Fart never endorsed his son by saying something like "I am going to the big Hakka clan hall in the sky, and I leave you, singapore, in the good hands of my son Ah Loong". Instead, no confidence in Gay Loong was loudly proclaimed when he said even when I am dead and buried, and I sense something is wrong, I will rise etc.....words to that affect. So no confidence at all in gay loong.

Please old fart is the cause of these. problems He was the one that made his son pm. He was the one that said if pinky not my son. He will be pm sooner n all that BS. If he had no confidence in his son n like LWL say..old fart always put Singkieland 1st..y make pinky pm? N all that shit about ho Ching...old fart n gecko was the one that approved of hc...so if pinky does this n that n make oxley drive into a palace..pinky has got the endorsement of old fart. To say against old farts wishes is BS..it's just a bunch of kpkb siblings

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Please old fart is the cause of these. problems He was the one that made his son pm. He was the one that said if pinky not my son. He will be pm sooner n all that BS. If he had no confidence in his son n like LWL say..old fart always put Singkieland 1st..y make pinky pm? N all that shit about ho Ching...old fart n gecko was the one that approved of hc...so if pinky does this n that n make oxley drive into a palace..pinky has got the endorsement of old fart. To say against old farts wishes is BS..it's just a bunch of kpkb siblings

I never for one minute believe that Old Fart was the one who got gay loong into politics and pushed to make him PeeM. I see the strong hand of Gecko behind all this. She is the one that wanted the son to be the next PeeM, if for no other reason then to steal more money. What was Old Fart supposed to say to Gecko? No bloody way? Of course, what Gecko wants, Old Fart gives.

I believe the shit with Whore Jinx was engineered by Whore Jinx and Gay loong. Old fart will never do such a blatant abuse of power and corruption as that. Otherwise, he would have put in Freddy to run Stomachsick or Hsien Yang. I was wondering why he was Deputy Prime Minister and also Minister of Finance at the same time. This was because as minister of Finance, he can appoint the CEO of Stomachsick, a whole owned private ltd company under his Ministry. He duly appointed Whore Jinx at the start of 2004 as CEO, and then resigned his Minister of Finance post later that year. What was Old Fart going to do when faced with a fait accompli? Denounce the appointment of his DIL?

So i do think that they were already at odds in the later years. But too late for Old Fart. His post are minor compared to PeeM. Not much he can do even if he voice his concerns and criticisms in private.

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

No need for the next General Election. The current situation is dire for a call on LHL resignation and appoint a new PM immiedately. Ho Jin is no longer fit to handle Singapore reserves as LWL has made it very clear to Singaporeans that the couple cannot be trusted to control the people's life.

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
... Have you ever heard of Old Fart giving his son praises? Have you ever heard Old Fart say something like "This policy that has created so many jobs for singaporeans must be credited to Hsien Loong. It was him that thought up the idea, him that implemented it, and look at how it has benefited singapore" ...
he 2 paiseh 2 say it ... he waited 4 sum1 2 do it 4 him ... ah woodrow or dat kena slapped burger ... dey said nice tings on his behalf b4 ...

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
No need for the next General Election. The current situation is dire for a call on LHL resignation and appoint a new PM immiedately. Ho Jin is no longer fit to handle Singapore reserves as LWL has made it very clear to Singaporeans that the couple cannot be trusted to control the people's life.

They will only relinquish control over
their cold dead hands.

MyMother

Alfrescian
Loyal
This disgraceful dishonourable son made use of his ailing father for his own political gains, is he someone that voters can trust?

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I never for one minute believe that Old Fart was the one who got gay loong into politics and pushed to make him PeeM. I see the strong hand of Gecko behind all this. She is the one that wanted the son to be the next PeeM, if for no other reason then to steal more money. What was Old Fart supposed to say to Gecko? No bloody way? Of course, what Gecko wants, Old Fart gives.

I believe the shit with Whore Jinx was engineered by Whore Jinx and Gay loong. Old fart will never do such a blatant abuse of power and corruption as that. Otherwise, he would have put in Freddy to run Stomachsick or Hsien Yang. I was wondering why he was Deputy Prime Minister and also Minister of Finance at the same time. This was because as minister of Finance, he can appoint the CEO of Stomachsick, a whole owned private ltd company under his Ministry. He duly appointed Whore Jinx at the start of 2004 as CEO, and then resigned his Minister of Finance post later that year. What was Old Fart going to do when faced with a fait accompli? Denounce the appointment of his DIL?

So i do think that they were already at odds in the later years. But too late for Old Fart. His post are minor compared to PeeM. Not much he can do even if he voice his concerns and criticisms in private.

LWL also praise gecko bcos she never interfear..so LWL is lying...and please in government n the law..the pm makes the decision he makes the decision...using gecko as an excuse is bs.. old fart was pm not the wife..he ultimately put pinky there...he is ultimately responsible.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
LWL also praise gecko bcos she never interfear..so LWL is lying...and please in government n the law..the pm makes the decision he makes the decision...using gecko as an excuse is bs.. old fart was pm not the wife..he ultimately put pinky there...he is ultimately responsible.

It really does not matter anymore. Its
done and he is the PeeM now. Question is how to get rid of him and his son.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I am quite certain that while Pinky's away, Shan, AG, Dy AG n significant others must have been extremely busy working round the clock on Pinky's legal options.

For sure, seniors in the Lee and Kwa clans failed to bring both sides to 'equilibrium.'

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I am quite certain that while Pinky's away, Shan, AG, Dy AG n significant others must have been extremely busy working round the clock on Pinky's legal options.

For sure, seniors in the Lee and Kwa clans failed to bring both sides to 'equilibrium.'

There is one man who can bring this to equilibrium but he is too old and wearing diapers now.
he is Yong Pang sai