• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Why does Lee Wei Ling feud with Brothers and SIL?

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I noticed that all the controversial comments made by LWL is still on her FB page, she has not taken anything down at all. I guess the feud is still on and the hatchet is not buried. We will wait to see what further developments happen. It appears too that ST has been ordered to tone down the reporting of the all the Old Fart grovelling celebrations, as I have not see too many articles on them recently.

thanks for reminding. i'll revitalize remembrance of old fart out of reverence.

image.jpg

jw5

Loyal
I noticed that all the controversial comments made by LWL is still on her FB page, she has not taken anything down at all. I guess the feud is still on and the hatchet is not buried. We will wait to see what further developments happen. It appears too that ST has been ordered to tone down the reporting of the all the Old Fart grovelling celebrations, as I have not see too many articles on them recently.

Maybe she will take it down after BB by-elections. :biggrin:

Bonut

Alfrescian
Loyal
Doubtful it will happen. She does appear to be too concerned with politics.

What better way to teach the dishonorable son a lesson (that he will never forget) than to have him watch his long-time nemesis sashay into Parliament as an elected MP of Bukit Batok?

jw5

Loyal
What better way to teach the dishonorable son a lesson (that he will never forget) than to have him watch his long-time nemesis sashay into Parliament as an elected MP of Bukit Batok?

The problem is that he is more papa's nemesis than son's. And since she adores papa, it will never happen. :wink:

Bonut

Alfrescian
Loyal
The problem is that he is more papa's nemesis than son's. And since she adores papa, it will never happen. :wink:

Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned. For once, she and papa's nemesis can become strange bedfellows.:cool:

jw5

Loyal
Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned. For once, she and papa's nemesis can become strange bedfellows.:cool:

But papa's nemesis would not want to team up with her either. He has also noted that she has been praising him incessantly, even after his passing. :wink:

jw5

Loyal
May be Lily Neo has a very active life at home, eats nutritiously balanced meals, not too stressed from practising medicine, whereas the legal profession can be very stressful.

Lily is still very well maintained for her age. :wink:

f38ede70-43e0-11e5-b355-a1fa2b234921_L1040914.JPG.cf.jpg