Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Lee Hsien Yang, Dr Wong Ming Yang Children Defected to Dr Lee Wei Ling Camp

My Reputation Points: 899 / Power: 3

Default Re: Lee Hsien Yang, Dr Wong Ming Yang Children Defected to Dr Lee Wei Ling Camp

Quote Originally Posted by johnny333 View Post
    If LHL cannot even maintain harmony within his clan, then how is he going to keep harmony when the population of Spore is 7 to 10 million
    Come the next lunar new year ,it will be a quiet reunion with only lhl and Ho Chng.

My Reputation Points: 301 / Power: 0

Default Re: Lee Hsien Yang, Dr Wong Ming Yang Children Defected to Dr Lee Wei Ling Camp

Quote Originally Posted by GoldenDragon View Post
    didnt hear anything about the locked room. the rest double confirned.
    The part about the locked room was told to me by a senior member of a uniformed group.

My Reputation Points: 366 / Power: 0

didnt hear anything about the locked room. the rest double confirned.
    Whoa, seriously ? Does high intelligence and a good education mean anything ? What did the Gecko blame the good doctor for ? Not getting a proper pre-natal test ? Else , how can she be blamed for what is a misfortune...

My Reputation Points: 806 / Power: 10

Quote Originally Posted by methink View Post
    The part about the locked room was told to me by a senior member of a uniformed group.
    thanks bro.

Quote Originally Posted by Satyr View Post
    Whoa, seriously ? Does high intelligence and a good education mean anything ? What did the Gecko blame the good doctor for ? Not getting a proper pre-natal test ? Else , how can she be blamed for what is a misfortune...
    i suspect both harry and choo felt ashamed to have an albino grandkid. only natural they fail to realise pinky had a role in the outcome. so, just blame the d-i-l. i was told none from the late doc's family attended funeral of both choo and harry. this confirms the fact that it wasnt just being blamed for the albino kid but also, a cover-up on cause of death.

Quote Originally Posted by Wunderfool View Post
    Come the next lunar new year ,it will be a quiet reunion with only lhl and Ho Chng.
    many plps will gladly join them and miss their own.

My Reputation Points: 4375 / Power: 11

took her own life by overdosing on pills.
    not pills as cause of death was posted here a long time ago. the message self-destructed as messenger was sworn to secrecy.
    6.9 k's of sinkies: kopi, kaya toast, kueh kueh, kio kway, ktv, kpkb.

My Reputation Points: 4315 / Power: 10

Quote Originally Posted by Sideswipe View Post
    LHL should banish his non supporting kins from Singapore. show them who is king now !
    such prophetic words....

My Reputation Points: 5401 / Power: 10

Quote Originally Posted by Rogue Trader View Post
    such prophetic words....
    Fuck the PAP!
    i am an ordinary sinkie sheep!!!

My Reputation Points: 381 / Power: 0

Albino with LHY/LWL or with Daddy Pinky?
    The Worker's Party is the best opposition party.

My Reputation Points: 363 / Power: 0

Quote Originally Posted by zhihau View Post
    Fuck the PAP!
    FUCK LHL THE Traitor Bastard, he and all his foreigners.
    May Cancer and Lightning strike him. Fuck him to hell.

[𨳒你老母臭閪]
    Traitor Pappies, may you outlive your offspring.
    Lanjiao Loong, Cheebye Chui.

My Reputation Points: 808 / Power: 7

in the past when her pa was PM, yes. ditto her brothers and mum. not sure what arrangement now. lwl dont need any SO. she can defend herself.
    LWL has a black belt in karate when she was age 17 or 18.

My Reputation Points: 180 / Power: 0

Quote Originally Posted by Cottonmouth View Post
    FUCK LHL THE Traitor Bastard….
    May Cancer and Lightning strike him. Fuck him to hell.
    you seem a bit disturbed piano man…..both your wishes are already more or less true….how about hoping for something new?

My Reputation Points: 102 / Power: 0

Heard from a source that Gecko and Dr Wong Ming Yang quarrelled loudly over the LHL's kids who were borned abnormal. Dr Wong told the mother-in-law that as she is a doctor, her son LHL should share the blame if not 100% as his defective genes could be the issue.

Gecko had Dr Wong thrown into and locked in a room to punish her for talking back at her. Dr Wong took her own life by overdosing on pills.

No police investigations carried out although it was one of unnatural death.
    The pink fag was the only one that got cancer. Kampung eugenics

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie99 View Post
    LWL has a black belt in karate when she was age 17 or 18.
    I was in the same karate class.

My Reputation Points: 2307 / Power: 6

i suspect both harry and choo felt ashamed to have an albino grandkid. only natural they fail to realise pinky had a role in the outcome. so, just blame the d-i-l. i was told none from the late doc's family attended funeral of both choo and harry. this confirms the fact that it wasnt just being blamed for the albino kid but also, a cover-up on cause of death.
    Actually old fart n gecko now really huo gai....got good daughter in law.. pressure her till death..than now got Ho Ching...in turn Kenna tekan by ho.....guess what goes around comes around ...

My Reputation Points: 274 / Power: 0

Quote Originally Posted by JohnTan View Post
    They can defect all they want. Other than the good PM Lee, the rest of the family have no political power. Their soft power comes from their blood ties to Ah Gong and the good PM Lee. Pissing off the source of their political influence is a bad move. Don't take the good PM's kindness as weakness. The grassroots are on the side of PM Lee.
    heard of people's power which brought Cory Aquino in power and toppled despot Marcoses???

My Reputation Points: 859 / Power: 9

I was in the same karate class.
    knn, you should've gone easy on the sparring - the way she looks now is all your blardy fault

My Reputation Points: 249 / Power: 0

John 8:32.

Quote Originally Posted by steffychun View Post
    you hear i hear only the truth will set you free

Thread Information