• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Lee Hsien Yang, Dr Wong Ming Yang Children Defected to Dr Lee Wei Ling Camp

Satyr

Alfrescian
Loyal
didnt hear anything about the locked room. the rest double confirned.

Whoa, seriously ? Does high intelligence and a good education mean anything ? What did the Gecko blame the good doctor for ? Not getting a proper pre-natal test ? Else , how can she be blamed for what is a misfortune...

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Whoa, seriously ? Does high intelligence and a good education mean anything ? What did the Gecko blame the good doctor for ? Not getting a proper pre-natal test ? Else , how can she be blamed for what is a misfortune...

i suspect both harry and choo felt ashamed to have an albino grandkid. only natural they fail to realise pinky had a role in the outcome. so, just blame the d-i-l. i was told none from the late doc's family attended funeral of both choo and harry. this confirms the fact that it wasnt just being blamed for the albino kid but also, a cover-up on cause of death.

rushifa666

Alfrescian
Loyal
Heard from a source that Gecko and Dr Wong Ming Yang quarrelled loudly over the LHL's kids who were borned abnormal. Dr Wong told the mother-in-law that as she is a doctor, her son LHL should share the blame if not 100% as his defective genes could be the issue.

Gecko had Dr Wong thrown into and locked in a room to punish her for talking back at her. Dr Wong took her own life by overdosing on pills.

No police investigations carried out although it was one of unnatural death.

The pink fag was the only one that got cancer. Kampung eugenics

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i suspect both harry and choo felt ashamed to have an albino grandkid. only natural they fail to realise pinky had a role in the outcome. so, just blame the d-i-l. i was told none from the late doc's family attended funeral of both choo and harry. this confirms the fact that it wasnt just being blamed for the albino kid but also, a cover-up on cause of death.

Actually old fart n gecko now really huo gai....got good daughter in law.. pressure her till death..than now got Ho Ching...in turn Kenna tekan by ho.....guess what goes around comes around ...

Leckmichamarsch

Alfrescian
Loyal
They can defect all they want. Other than the good PM Lee, the rest of the family have no political power. Their soft power comes from their blood ties to Ah Gong and the good PM Lee. Pissing off the source of their political influence is a bad move. Don't take the good PM's kindness as weakness. The grassroots are on the side of PM Lee.

heard of people's power which brought Cory Aquino in power and toppled despot Marcoses???