• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Lee Hsien Yang, Dr Wong Ming Yang Children Defected to Dr Lee Wei Ling Camp

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Dear brothers and sisters,

my friend in TTSH told me that Lee Hsien Yang and Dr Wong Ming Yang 2 children had meeting with Dr Lee Wei Ling in TTSH Neuroscience Clinic and they saw them laughing together.

pls share more news if you happened to see them there and share their photos

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

my friend in TTSH told me that Lee Hsien Yang and Dr Wong Ming Yang 2 children had meeting with Dr Lee Wei Ling in TTSH Neuroscience Clinic and they saw them laughing together.

why you so kaypoh? si beh auntie!!!

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
let's see how many more juggernauts will join in the altercation?

Also let's see how many PAP pioneers children will whack LHL too?

Many PAP pioneers children with leadership quality were also aiming for PMship. To let LHL auto insert into PMship seat because of his father make them pissed off and tulan cheow.

expect to open more cans of worms in the PAP system.

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It all started because dishonourable LHL tried to rob poor Roy of SGD100 monthly. The familee members think it was too cruel of LHL to bully ordinarly Singaporean folks.

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
it is not surprise to see doctor wong ming yang children defected to dr lee camp.
if you read old news articles, dr lee wei ling took care of doctor wong ming yang children when the later died prematurely.

may doctor wong ming yang rest in peace.
her children are grown up now and at least dr lee wei ling is taking care of them after the passing of lee kuan yew

methink

Alfrescian
Loyal
If u see all n all.
Lhl is bastard of all bastards

Heard from a source that Gecko and Dr Wong Ming Yang quarrelled loudly over the LHL's kids who were borned abnormal. Dr Wong told the mother-in-law that as she is a doctor, her son LHL should share the blame if not 100% as his defective genes could be the issue.

Gecko had Dr Wong thrown into and locked in a room to punish her for talking back at her. Dr Wong took her own life by overdosing on pills.

No police investigations carried out although it was one of unnatural death.

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
Heard from a source that Gecko and Dr Wong Ming Yang quarrelled loudly over the LHL's kids who were borned abnormal. Dr Wong told the mother-in-law that as she is a doctor, her son LHL should share the blame if not 100% as his defective genes could be the issue.

Gecko had Dr Wong thrown into and locked in a room to punish her for talking back at her. Dr Wong took her own life by overdosing on pills.

you hear i hear only the truth will set you free

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
They can defect all they want. Other than the good PM Lee, the rest of the family have no political power. Their soft power comes from their blood ties to Ah Gong and the good PM Lee. Pissing off the source of their political influence is a bad move. Don't take the good PM's kindness as weakness. The grassroots are on the side of PM Lee.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

didnt hear anything about the locked room. the rest double confirned.

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
in the past when her pa was PM, yes. ditto her brothers and mum. not sure what arrangement now. lwl dont need any SO. she can defend herself.

I remember she took down a mugger when she was studying/working in Boston USA.

HY said he had bodyguards following him even during canoeing.

Xiuqi had a single female bodyguard (This I know)

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
They can defect all they want. Other than the good PM Lee, the rest of the family have no political power. Their soft power comes from their blood ties to Ah Gong and the good PM Lee. Pissing off the source of their political influence is a bad move. Don't take the good PM's kindness as weakness. The grassroots are on the side of PM Lee.

Pinky has no power lah ...the Ah Nehs in cabinet run the show. That's why Pinky is always kowtowing to the Ah Nehs.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I remember she took down a mugger when she was studying/working in Boston USA.

HY said he had bodyguards following him even during canoeing.

Xiuqi had a single female bodyguard (This I know)

HY had only one bodyguard when he was in MINDEF. That time, he drove his small Honda Civic. When he got his MID car, he still had one bodyguard.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If LHL cannot even maintain harmony within his clan, then how is he going to keep harmony when the population of Spore is 7 to 10 million :confused: