Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Lee Hsien Yang, Dr Wong Ming Yang Children Defected to Dr Lee Wei Ling Camp

My Reputation Points: 1066 / Power: 4

Default Lee Hsien Yang, Dr Wong Ming Yang Children Defected to Dr Lee Wei Ling Camp

Dear brothers and sisters,

my friend in TTSH told me that Lee Hsien Yang and Dr Wong Ming Yang 2 children had meeting with Dr Lee Wei Ling in TTSH Neuroscience Clinic and they saw them laughing together.

pls share more news if you happened to see them there and share their photos
    Quote Originally Posted by HK14K View Post
    No worries, the "Hero & Coward" thread will come but we should concentrate first on the nation hottest issue...
    Quote Originally Posted by gingerlyn View Post
    shameful and despicable scum PAP regime,
    a small island with millions of salary for PAP cronies from tax payers fund and yet have many hottest issues?

only people who receive some scum benefits from shameful and despicable PAP regime cronies would agree your statement

My Reputation Points: 4375 / Power: 12

Default Re: Lee Hsien Yang, Dr Wong Ming Yang Children Defected to Dr Lee Wei Ling Camp

they all kena ting tong siao disease from ttsh. insanity is infectious.
    6.9 k's of sinkies: kopi, kaya toast, kueh kueh, kio kway, ktv, kpkb.

My Reputation Points: 6782 / Power: 0

Default Re: Lee Hsien Yang, Dr Wong Ming Yang Children Defected to Dr Lee Wei Ling Camp

my friend in TTSH told me that Lee Hsien Yang and Dr Wong Ming Yang 2 children had meeting with Dr Lee Wei Ling in TTSH Neuroscience Clinic and they saw them laughing together.

why you so kaypoh? si beh auntie!!!

My Reputation Points: 249 / Power: 0

let's see how many more juggernauts will join in the altercation?

Also let's see how many PAP pioneers children will whack LHL too?

Many PAP pioneers children with leadership quality were also aiming for PMship. To let LHL auto insert into PMship seat because of his father make them pissed off and tulan cheow.

expect to open more cans of worms in the PAP system.

My Reputation Points: 782 / Power: 10

It all started because dishonourable LHL tried to rob poor Roy of SGD100 monthly. The familee members think it was too cruel of LHL to bully ordinarly Singaporean folks.
    List of my boycott establishments:-

Tung Lok
    Breadtalk/Toast Box
    Jollibee
    Citibank (who employed more than 40% foreigners)
    La Fonde restuarant
    ...will add on to the blacklist as deemed necessary for patriotic reason.

My Reputation Points: 381 / Power: 0

Wei Ling also use work email for private use. No suit? No balls to sue own sister?
    The Worker's Party is the best opposition party.

My Reputation Points: 1066 / Power: 4

it is not surprise to see doctor wong ming yang children defected to dr lee camp.
    if you read old news articles, dr lee wei ling took care of doctor wong ming yang children when the later died prematurely.

may doctor wong ming yang rest in peace.
    her children are grown up now and at least dr lee wei ling is taking care of them after the passing of lee kuan yew
    Quote Originally Posted by HK14K View Post
    No worries, the "Hero & Coward" thread will come but we should concentrate first on the nation hottest issue...
    shameful and despicable scum PAP regime,
    a small island with millions of salary for PAP cronies from tax payers fund and yet have many hottest issues?

only people who receive some scum benefits from shameful and despicable PAP regime cronies would agree your statement

Children of Dr. Wong--Albino? Xiuqi?

My Reputation Points: 241 / Power: 0

If u see all n all.
    Lhl is bastard of all bastards

My Reputation Points: 301 / Power: 0

Quote Originally Posted by Ralders View Post
    If u see all n all.
    Lhl is bastard of all bastards
    Heard from a source that Gecko and Dr Wong Ming Yang quarrelled loudly over the LHL's kids who were borned abnormal. Dr Wong told the mother-in-law that as she is a doctor, her son LHL should share the blame if not 100% as his defective genes could be the issue.

Gecko had Dr Wong thrown into and locked in a room to punish her for talking back at her. Dr Wong took her own life by overdosing on pills.

No police investigations carried out although it was one of unnatural death.

Quote Originally Posted by methink View Post
    Heard from a source that Gecko and Dr Wong Ming Yang quarrelled loudly over the LHL's kids who were borned abnormal. Dr Wong told the mother-in-law that as she is a doctor, her son LHL should share the blame if not 100% as his defective genes could be the issue.

Gecko had Dr Wong thrown into and locked in a room to punish her for talking back at her. Dr Wong took her own life by overdosing on pills.

you hear i hear only the truth will set you free

My Reputation Points: 2771 / Power: 4

They can defect all they want. Other than the good PM Lee, the rest of the family have no political power. Their soft power comes from their blood ties to Ah Gong and the good PM Lee. Pissing off the source of their political influence is a bad move. Don't take the good PM's kindness as weakness. The grassroots are on the side of PM Lee.
    Do something meaningful. Join the grassroots. Peoples' Association all the way!

My Reputation Points: 806 / Power: 10

Quote Originally Posted by methink View Post

didnt hear anything about the locked room. the rest double confirned.

Quote Originally Posted by GoldenDragon View Post
    didnt hear anything about the locked room. the rest double confirned.
    Does LWL has special protection ie security officers to guard her?

My Reputation Points: 806 / Power: 10

Quote Originally Posted by steffychun View Post
    Does LWL has special protection ie security officers to guard her?
    in the past when her pa was PM, yes. ditto her brothers and mum. not sure what arrangement now. lwl dont need any SO. she can defend herself.

Quote Originally Posted by GoldenDragon View Post
    in the past when her pa was PM, yes. ditto her brothers and mum. not sure what arrangement now. lwl dont need any SO. she can defend herself.
    I remember she took down a mugger when she was studying/working in Boston USA.

HY said he had bodyguards following him even during canoeing.

Xiuqi had a single female bodyguard (This I know)

My Reputation Points: 3371 / Power: 8

Quote Originally Posted by JohnTan View Post
    They can defect all they want. Other than the good PM Lee, the rest of the family have no political power. Their soft power comes from their blood ties to Ah Gong and the good PM Lee. Pissing off the source of their political influence is a bad move. Don't take the good PM's kindness as weakness. The grassroots are on the side of PM Lee.
    Pinky has no power lah ...the Ah Nehs in cabinet run the show. That's why Pinky is always kowtowing to the Ah Nehs.

My Reputation Points: 3371 / Power: 8

Quote Originally Posted by steffychun View Post
    I remember she took down a mugger when she was studying/working in Boston USA.

HY said he had bodyguards following him even during canoeing.

Xiuqi had a single female bodyguard (This I know)
    HY had only one bodyguard when he was in MINDEF. That time, he drove his small Honda Civic. When he got his MID car, he still had one bodyguard.

My Reputation Points: 2229 / Power: 12

If LHL cannot even maintain harmony within his clan, then how is he going to keep harmony when the population of Spore is 7 to 10 million

My Reputation Points: 2820 / Power: 10

LHL should banish his non supporting kins from Singapore. show them who is king now !

Thread Information