• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

19 Yrs Old Slut Go On Staycation With BF! Upset That BF Tried To Fuck Her!

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
We were on a staycation, and after we got back to our room in the evening, I took a shower and went to sleep because I was tired. I woke up with my pants off and him trying to penetrate me.

Is there any action I can take against him? Also, would I need to get my parents involved? (19 this year) I don't know if this can count as an attempted rape in court (if there isn't such thing) but there could, at least, be a molestation charge, right?

To those who try and downsize this issue, it's not some simple thing that you can forget if you were in my (and many people around the world) situations. I guess I am fortunate I wasn't violently raped but nonetheless I have had a lot of psychological trauma as a result of what he did to me. Countless therapy sessions, suicidal thoughts, and being unable to open up to my family about this, it's a huge toll. So if you genuinely don't think my plight is "nothing much", I hope you could at least try and refrain from saying these things. I already feel like dirt and a worthless human, and I just need advice on how to take action.

- More at AllSingaporeStuff.com http://www.allsingaporestuff.com/article/my-boyfriend-tried-rape-me-what-should-i-do
FB: http://fb.com/allsgstuff

- See more at: http://www.allsingaporestuff.com/ar...rape-me-what-should-i-do#sthash.uiamlWtx.dpuf

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
she should try to rape him first.

if she farked TS arsehole with an umbrella it would be sweet justice

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
It is understood that if a girl goes on a staycation with her boyfriend or male friend, they will have consensual sex.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It is understood that if a girl goes on a staycation with her boyfriend or male friend, they will have consensual sex.

the girl can still say "no" at the last minute seeing cauliflower growing on the guy's dick, and quip... "i'm a meat lover not a vegan."

SeeFartLoong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Solution:

https://www.douban.com/group/topic/20347132/#!/i!/ckDefault

全国三大尼姑庵招聘应届生

Abigail
2011-06-09 17:07:05
不知道贴在这里妥不妥……
好怕再被扔砖啊……

苏州寒山寺招聘尼姑

待遇: 4000/月,8小时工作制,包吃包住,出差上门做法事,按小时发放出差补贴。
做满3年7000以上,方丈30000以上/月 (免税).
下班之后,不干预私生活(可嫁人生子)。
要求:
女生,本科以上学历(研究生优先)。
电子工程/通信工程优先,英语六级,三证齐全。
获奖学金者优先,信佛教者优先,有其他教派信仰的也欢迎皈依我佛。
会背诵《金刚经》《法华经》等佛书经典者优先。
待遇:
各地分寺住持,实习期一年。斋薪每月,视香油多少而加分红,绩效。
实习期满,可由峨眉掌门传授峨嵋72绝技,任选2种,限选3种,必修1 种
联系方式:[email protected]
电话:0512-62274554
面试地点,苏州科技大学图书馆一楼
时间,8月15日上午九点到十二点

广州大悲尼姑庵招聘尼姑
要求:
女生,本科以上学历(研究生优先)。
电子工程/通信工程优先,英语六级,三证齐全。
奖学金者优先,信佛教者优先,有其他教派信仰的也欢迎皈依我佛。
会背诵《嘉兰经》、《法华经》等佛书经典者优先。
待遇:
4000/月,8小时工作制,包吃包住,出差上门做法事,按小时发放出差补贴。
做满3年7000以上,师太30000以上/月 (免税).
下班之后,不干预私生活。
各地分庵师太,实习期一年。斋薪每月10000,视香油多少而加分红,绩效。
实习期满,可由峨眉方丈师太传授峨嵋派,倚天剑法, 九阴白骨爪, 佭龙十八掌, 虎爪绝户手等峨嵋派镇派绝技, 任选2种,限选3种,必修1 种

上海净心庵招聘尼姑

待遇:5000/月,8小时工作制,包吃包住,出差上门做法事,按小时发放出差补贴。
做满3年8000以上,庵主20000以上/月 (免税).
下班之后,不干预私生活。
要求:女生,本科以上学历(研究生优先)。
电子工程/通信工程优先,英语六级,三证齐全。
获奖学金者优先,信佛教者优先,有其他教派信仰的也欢迎皈依我佛。
会背诵《金刚经》《法华经》等佛书经典者优先。
待遇:各地分庵住持,实习期一年。斋薪每月,视香油多少而加分红,绩效。
实习期满,可由印度瑜珈大师传授瑜珈72绝技,任选2种,限选3种,必修1 种
联系方式:[email protected]

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
实习期满,可由峨眉方丈师太传授峨嵋派,倚天剑法, 九阴白骨爪, 佭龙十八掌, 虎爪绝户手等峨嵋派镇派绝技, 任选2种,限选3种,必修1 种

Is this for real? 九阴白骨爪?!?!佭龙十八掌?!?!

Brightkid

Alfrescian
Loyal
19 years old still not street-smart and need parents to intervene? Haizzzzz, another failure of education system.

If a lady, above legal age, checked in a room with a man without any signs of resistance or is totally within her control to enter the room, consensus coupling if it happened, is assumed. One don't check into a hotel room for chitchat, drink coffee, or play marbles only. That's why there's always a bed in hotel room.

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
How she know ? Teacher never teach, textbook never say.

I suggest all singaporean upon age of 18 be issued SBF membership like Singpass so that they can visit SBF and receive further education.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Why are there so many threads that allow me to prove that going MGTOW is the correct way of life.

Last edited:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
We were on a staycation, and after we got back to our room in the evening, I took a shower and went to sleep because I was tired. I woke up with my pants off and him trying to penetrate me.

Is there any action I can take against him? Also, would I need to get my parents involved? (19 this year) I don't know if this can count as an attempted rape in court (if there isn't such thing) but there could, at least, be a molestation charge, right?

To those who try and downsize this issue, it's not some simple thing that you can forget if you were in my (and many people around the world) situations. I guess I am fortunate I wasn't violently raped but nonetheless I have had a lot of psychological trauma as a result of what he did to me. Countless therapy sessions, suicidal thoughts, and being unable to open up to my family about this, it's a huge toll. So if you genuinely don't think my plight is "nothing much", I hope you could at least try and refrain from saying these things. I already feel like dirt and a worthless human, and I just need advice on how to take action.

- More at AllSingaporeStuff.com http://www.allsingaporestuff.com/article/my-boyfriend-tried-rape-me-what-should-i-do
FB: http://fb.com/allsgstuff

- See more at: http://www.allsingaporestuff.com/ar...rape-me-what-should-i-do#sthash.uiamlWtx.dpuf

Hey bitch, talk so much crap, then fucking go kill yourself lah..no men will give a shit.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
let me guess.. she will report to police..wahahahhahaah

police very busy and report to a sinkie police that is so dumbfucked as well.

boyfriend cannot touch her then want a bf for fuck.. This is sinkie female for you.

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
let me guess.. she will report to police..wahahahhahaah

police very busy and report to a sinkie police that is so dumbfucked as well.

boyfriend cannot touch her then want a bf for fuck.. This is sinkie female for you.

That dumbfuck boyfriend should instead call chicken like you?

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

pls guys, dun dirty your dicks by sinkie shit females... if you want women, go thailand.. lots of beautiful ones..

however, the best is to go MGTOW... MGTOW do not need your stinky vagina!!!!

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

No lah!...we have members of the piak & piak party plus piak associates, they are incorruptible & holey people, they go there & play " scissors, paper stone' & then later, "tic tac toe" & to while away the hours MONOPOLY without clothes & no sex will be involved.

:biggrin: