• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Would I Die For Singapore? No Thanks!

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
please lah, who want to invade singapore? matland dont want another 2.5m chinks in their borders as citizens as it will dilute the mat vote majority.

if govt really stupid enough to mob the NSmen, everyone should report to draw arms and ammo and march down to istana to take over the island. Best is they already run off after they mob so that there will be a peaceful takeover. Surely can nego with the matland for peace and make sure pinkie and gang cannot return. Just take it singapore go for hard reset.

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
If Singapore is ever invaded, the grassroots leaders will fight to the bitter end. No surrender!

You sure? The invaders will first execute all grasslooters first, just like those Jap Imperial Army when they executed all resistance fighters after invading sinapo. Surely, you the first to run road.

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
please lah, who want to invade singapore? matland dont want another 2.5m chinks in their borders as citizens as it will dilute the mat vote majority.

The question is not who want to invade sinapo but who dares to invade? To invade sinapo means to kill millions of tiongs already in the island and surely PRC will send warships to evict invaders. Matland got no balls to invade sinapo but Indonesia is hard to say. It takes only a mad leader like Soekarno to plan an invasion.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why are all the high content threads being removed from courtyard?sonofabitch are u trying to kill the forum?if u want move all the jah rastafar and tomychua threads here and all the bickering and drama threads started by the clone wars.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
The worst thing you could do during Chinese New Year was to ask Singaporeans about death.

Sibei pantang.

I remember a friend’s son who worked in the Civil Defence. When he wanted to get married, he suggested using an SCDF ambulance as the bridal car because he thought it was cool. He almost got disowned.

In fact, asking kiasi Singaporeans whether they will die for anything is like asking whether Donald Trump’s hair is real.

We are a nation that has embodied kiasism and make it into a fine artform. We are simply afraid to die.

Pedantry aside (WTF is We Are Majulah? – asks the Mak Chik), if you asked me whether I’d die for Singapore, I’d say: `must die one meh?’

I’d work hard for Singapore. I’d be law abiding. I’d pay my taxes and the ERP and the COE and the CPF and promised not to kill the neighbourhood stray cats. Heck I’d even vote for the PAP.

But the moment I felt that my life was being threatened, I’d run. Why shouldn’t I?

Because I don’t have the confidence that my neighbours, and friends and colleagues and the politicians would stay and fight. If even Ministers’ children could have dual-citizenships, why should I be stupid to stay on? To protect the new citizens who wouldn’t have taken our passports if they had to serve NS, or who took our passports as a jumping stone to another country?

No thank you.

Even the Policemen during the Little India riots were afraid to die.

See more at Would I Die For Singapore? No Thanks!

This is why sinkies have no fucking imagine. Its ok to die for Singapore. But not die fighting an external enemy. You die fighting the oppressor, the PAP. How? Well, in times of war, guess what happens? They give you a gun and all the ammo you can carry. Or in my case, they will give me a fucking big tank. I then drive my tank to the nearest group of PAP Ministers/MPs/Scholar Generals etc. and start blasting away. will I die? Yes, eventually, they will kill me. But not before i have taken a few of them with me. this is a perfectly acceptable way to die for my country. And it should be for you too.

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This is why sinkies have no fucking imagine. Its ok to die for Singapore. But not die fighting an external enemy. You die fighting the oppressor, the PAP. How? Well, in times of war, guess what happens? They give you a gun and all the ammo you can carry. Or in my case, they will give me a fucking big tank. I then drive my tank to the nearest group of PAP Ministers/MPs/Scholar Generals etc. and start blasting away. will I die? Yes, eventually, they will kill me. But not before i have taken a few of them with me. this is a perfectly acceptable way to die for my country. And it should be for you too.

Give me signal and there at least one BX covering your back.

melzp

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hey, people out there....

If some people here can be promoted to General or BG within a short span of time,
and spend only a short period there, before being rewarded/shafted/elevated into
Public Service; without any record of war, real killing..........who do you believe?