• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

17 yr old sinkie girl commits suicide after suspecting bf is cheating on her

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
20160504_ln_jump-01.jpg

05-Apr16-Cover_1459850547505.jpg

17岁的王思颖昨晚被发现卧尸组屋底层,当场不治。(取自面簿)

疑20岁男友要分手,17岁美少女竟从12楼住家窗口一跃而下,毙命组屋底层。母亲听见巨响发现女儿坠楼, 泪奔组屋底层,哭倒女儿身旁。
这起坠楼案发生在昨天晚上8点左右,地点是义顺6道第394座组屋。
死者是17岁的王思颖,生前是理工学院的学生。
更详细报道,可翻阅《联合晚报》。

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i pity this girl, look very sweet and pretty, yet jumped over bgr. hope she RIP.

let's look at the bigger picture now, do you know whose fault is it? it's PAP gahment fault, the way the education system is, the ideals they try to brainwash us with. sinkies just couldn't think out of the box and end up being sheeps. sheeps are vunerable and they have no thinking of their own. living in a stressed up society, and with all negative factors, point only to eradication.

yahoo55

Alfrescian
Loyal
PAP MPs cheat on their wives, but you don't see their wives committing suicide. This young girl is too foolish to kill herself over this, she should just dump the guy and look for a better one. She's only 17 so young, there's many more guys for her to meet, and a whole life ahead of her.

RIP, very sad for her parents.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
The guy probably took her virginity and the girl committed suicide out of shame that the man took her virginity and still cheated on her.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I hope and pray the family were pap voters....better yet if grassloot or pappy minions.
If not then my deepest condolences

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
The PAP failed to include in her syllabus life skills and how to deal with relationships. Indeed, it is the PAP's fault

i just realised that you like to suck and lick the forum owner's balls and dick, just like the low life PAP losers who suck their master's dick daily to earn a salary.

how come u so free and didn't carry your own clone's balls by saying he is right in everything he says. you not only carry the boss's balls , you also carry your own balls in the form of clones.

I wonder how low a person can get than this.

blissquek

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wah Lan everything gahmen fault. U tio toto got praise gahmen ?

Lately, i notice this division is getting wider...THE PEOPLE..US vs THEM...THE GOVERNMENT.

Why..? This is led by the PM LHL who divides the people and cause this polarisation.

He leads by having his ministers' pay way beyond that of the common folks And hence if any
mis-step or shortfall in service, the people are up in arms against the establishment.

He wants more billionaire on our shore. He brings in the FI, world golf series and pander to the rich with concerts and shows whereas the poor have to pay or go to CC to watch the world cup.

Even the case of Benjamin and the soldier Dominique Lee who died....they stand aloof on one end
and deliver their reasons and sermon from the high altar. They get protection and immunity from parliament and the press reports their views what is politically correct and what they deem right for the public.

Going forward, our country is becoming more divisive and the voice from the ground will get louder.

enterprise2

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lately, i notice this division is getting wider...THE PEOPLE..US vs THEM...THE GOVERNMENT.

Why..? This is led by the PM LHL who divides the people and cause this polarisation.

He leads by having his ministers' pay way beyond that of the common folks And hence if any
mis-step or shortfall in service, the people are up in arms against the establishment.

He wants more billionaire on our shore. He brings in the FI, world golf series and pander to the rich with concerts and shows whereas the poor have to pay or go to CC to watch the world cup.

Even the case of Benjamin and the soldier Dominique Lee who died....they stand aloof on one end
and deliver their reasons and sermon from the high altar. They get protection and immunity from parliament and the press reports their views what is politically correct and what they deem right for the public.

Going forward, our country is becoming more divisive and the voice from the ground will get louder.

We need a Trump? or Chee?

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
PAP MPs cheat on their wives, but you don't see their wives committing suicide. This young girl is too foolish to kill herself over this, she should just dump the guy and look for a better one. She's only 17 so young, there's many more guys for her to meet, and a whole life ahead of her.

RIP, very sad for her parents.

absolutely agree. i suspect she jumped coz she believed her ex-bf must live with this for the rest of his life. may not be the case in reality. or after several years. wrong move to jump. many other better guys in the marketplace.