• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Froggy, this wantan mee stall nice or not?

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I'm VIP no need to queue. I've been eating since the grandfather time.
Their standards fluctuate a lot. The branch near NUS sucks very bad no QC.
Not long ago when the brother opened rival branch nearby both standards cmi maybe due to family squabble not focus on business. Now the brother shop kena absorbed so things back to normal.
My DJ pal Tim Oh is a regular queuer there.

Local wanton noodles the best among the famous ones I like is Eng kee , branch along katong.

you seems to try all food in sinkieland and know where to eat and what is the best.. Are you a taxi driver?

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
You never use fake Char Siu?

nope.. i dun eat mock meat... i eat real food.

fake char siew is coated with red colour, i dunnno what the fuck the colour is and where is comes from and what it is made of.. better stay away.

Ralder

Alfrescian
Loyal
nope.. i dun eat mock meat... i eat real food.

fake char siew is coated with red colour, i dunnno what the fuck the colour is and where is comes from and what it is made of.. better stay away.

That is good. All these food colouring causes cancer.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Yes. Especially those bubble tea which I see the school kids drinkinf after school. All harmful stuff.

stay away from all processed sugar too.

Processed sugar can lower your immune system from the next 4 hours after you consume it. That is why many people get colds in the morning..natural sugar from fruits and vegetables is good.

processed = NOT natural.

Almost all can drink has processed sugar and worst still , they are in the Aluminium can.. Aluminium can has BPA coated on it.. that is a double wamy.. stay away from can drinks.

Ralder

Alfrescian
Loyal
stay away from all processed sugar too.

Processed sugar can lower your immune system from the next 4 hours after you consume it. That is why many people get colds in the morning..natural sugar from fruits and vegetables is good.

processed = NOT natural.

I have diabetes. I avoid sugar. Thanks for the info.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I have diabetes. I avoid sugar. Thanks for the info.

adopt this juicing diet to reverse diabetes:

http://juicing-for-health.com/what-causes-diabetes.html

all chronic disease is due to toxic in your body that it didn't eliminated properly and also due to lack of sufficient nutrients

with sufficient nutrients in your body, it can heal your pancreas and also boost the liver up to remove toxin in your body.. then your pancreas can produce insulin again.

recommend organic juice fasting

Asterix

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yuck! The char siew in the Sinkie one tonne mee look so fucking horrible and sliced until so bloody thin!

[video=youtube;RKkhxzH4qew]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RKkhxzH4qew[/video]

...... and some Sinkie so suaku have to make video about char siew set dinner at a very normal fast food chain store in HK airport and tell the whole world what a great discovery he/she has made ......... really tak boleh tahan .........

[video=youtube;nh5W21qMC3Q]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nh5W21qMC3Q[/video]

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
Need member card is not real VIP.
The staff all recognize my handsome face.
My car also very flashy and loud they can hear me from far away.

Lan jiao. u feed on prostitute dripping cum.
Cannon fairy alot .kan your mother son eh nua chui.
Suck my cock.