• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

In memory of the Old Man - "a small development" called Nassim Jade

soikee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Barker was pals with the late JB sultan.
That helped tremendously in relations with Johore

Mahathir was having a serious political crisis when Musa & Razaleigh challenged his PM post and Mahathir had to create diversion by picking up fights with S'pore.

Eddie knew that the late Sultan Iskandar was due to become the next King of Malaysia in 1984 and it was Eddie who advised the old fart to befriend the late Sultan.

After Eddie introduced them to each other, old fart was invited to attend the Sultan's daughter's wedding in JB. Old farker was so inconsiderate he turned up at the wedding dinner two hours late.

The late Sultan Iskandar went out of his way to protect S'pore by telling Mahathir to stop his mischievous acts. The rest is history.

kukubird59

Alfrescian
Loyal
Barker retired from cabinet and politics in 1988 and wanted to join Singapore Turf Club. They turned him down. It was their biggest mistake and they never recovered. Barker told Old Man that he was not good enough to join the Singapore Turf Club whose ruling class included the Shaws and the high end of town. Old Man lost it. He immediately ( and I mean immediately) setup Singapore Totalisator Board, a stat board thru parliament and licences to wage, conduct horse race betting, lottery under this board as sole authority. The rest such as Toto etc all became its agents. Bukit Turf Club was born and was he sole licensee to operate horse racing and Barker became its first Chairman. In 1994, Singapore Turf Club was deregistered and Bukit Turf Club took it name and is now Singapore Turf Club.
hahaha....TPX is TPX...
the Singapore Tote Board was established on 1 Jan 1988...
TPX talking about events in 1988....
yes lao lee was super duper....he set up a stat board immediately in 1 day.....
all the events mentioned also happened in 1 day.....
yes we believed in fairy tales especially from canon fairies....

kukubird59

Alfrescian
Loyal
Scrooballs you took the post from someone on sgforums but you didn't credit him for the post

It was written by weirdo80 in 19 april 2005 so more than 10 year ago
hahaha.....jah, what happened????
now u looked back at post #2, there is a link to the post made by weirdo80....
was it a magic trick performed by the TPX????

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Time for those ISA detainees in the Operation Cold Store in the 1960s who were locked up by Old fart to speak up.

Hearsay from the West that Corrupt Old fart gave those detainees lucrative government contracts (HDB projects) if they signed papers declared they are not Communist thing?

This was how Old fart resolved problems by bribing?

LKY better. He named his son a dragon, and the dragon mauled all the tigers.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Mahathir was having a serious political crisis when Musa & Razaleigh challenged his PM post and Mahathir had to create diversion by picking up fights with S'pore.

Eddie knew that the late Sultan Iskandar was due to become the next King of Malaysia in 1984 and it was Eddie who advised the old fart to befriend the late Sultan.

After Eddie introduced them to each other, old fart was invited to attend the Sultan's daughter's wedding in JB. Old farker was so inconsiderate he turned up at the wedding dinner two hours late.

The late Sultan Iskandar went out of his way to protect S'pore by telling Mahathir to stop his mischievous acts. The rest is history.

Why did LKY do that? He didn't regard the Sultan highly enough?

numero uno

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why did LKY do that? He didn't regard the Sultan highly enough?

you are right. what soikee wrote is all bullsh!t. Ironically It was mahathir who in fact protected singapore. all these people know nuts as the incident was covered up. The incident was in 1988. the then tengku mahkota flew into bukit polo club grounds at 5 pm in a helicopter without authorisation. when it landed a horse was startled and bolt onto thomson road where it hit a car and died. the driver called the police and when an inexperienced cocky ASP came to investigate they detained him and helicopter. multiple phone calls were made to woody and finally released him after 5-6 hours with a warning which insulted him and he was damned mad. he went back and called the johor police to harrassed all singaporeans and even singapore fishermen who were detained. it got bad that LKY had to call mad hatter to complain and later also called up the sultan to make amends. By this time mahathir had enough of his shenannigans and tried to amend the laws that the royalty were above the laws hence the constitutional crises in malaysia. that's why the sultan was never on good terms with central gov and when he became the king there was alot of friction betw state gov and federal gov. the sultan even instruct all johor police station and state office to take down mahathir photos and put only his photos on the wall. Go ask the top people in KL and top cops singapore and they can tell you.

Last edited:

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
you are right. what soikee wrote is all bullsh!t. Ironically It was mahathir who in fact protected singapore. all these people know nuts as the incident was covered up. The incident was in 1988. the then tengku mahkota flew into bukit polo club grounds at 5 pm in a helicopter without authorisation. when it landed a horse was startled and bolt onto thomson road where it hit a car and died. the driver called the police and when an inexperienced cocky ASP came to investigate they detained him and helicopter. multiple phone calls were made to woody and finally released him after 5-6 hours with a warning which insulted him and he was damned mad. he went back and called the johor police to harrassed all singaporeans and even singapore fishermen who were detained. it got bad that LKY had to call mad hatter to complain and later also called up the sultan to make amends. By this time mahathir had enough of his shenannigans and tried to amend the laws that the royalty were above the laws hence the constitutional crises in malaysia. that's why the sultan was never on good terms with central gov and when he became the king there was alot of friction betw state gov and federal gov. the sultan even instruct all johor police station and state office to take down mahathir photos and put only his photos on the wall. Go ask the top people in KL and top cops singapore and they can tell you.

What a load of hogwash. I was in the police force when the incidents occurred. Your jigsaw pieces are fitted into an incoherent whole.

numero uno

Alfrescian
Loyal
What a load of hogwash. I was in the police force when the incidents occurred. Your jigsaw pieces are fitted into an incoherent whole.

You are just full of shit. Just because you are a former lowly poodle does not mean you are privy to all Intel. Its well known in MHA that poodles are the least informed of them all and last to know of any intel as they are the least reliable people.

poodles are the last people to get insider or sensitive info aas poodles are the least trusted arm in MHA. I know as I used to tekan poodles like you when I was in civil service top echleon. so u can shaft your ass with your bullshit info. My info was from high level staff equivalent of perm sec from both malaysia and Singapore. So you can cut your crap about you in the dog service as if you are such a big shot when you are just a lowly paid cop. You can't even tell me the date time of incident and who called so stop your crap condescending shit. You know nuts. Lky in fact didnt get along well with the sultan as he was forced to apologized by the sultan for calling jb a crime infested city. That's the only time lky tender an apology to the jb people and sultan.

Last edited:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You are just full of shit. Just because you are a former lowly poodle does not mean you are privy to all Intel. Its well known in MHA that poodles are the least informed of them all and last to know of any intel as they are the least reliable people.

poodles are the last people to get insider or sensitive info aas poodles are the least trusted arm in MHA. I know as I used to tekan poodles like you when I was in civil service top echleon. so u can shaft your ass with your bullshit info. My info was from high level staff equivalent of perm sec from both malaysia and Singapore. So you can cut your crap about you in the dog service as if you are such a big shot when you are just a lowly paid cop.

this boner is from isd. mai siao siao. they are all over internet forums talking about sg politics.

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal

poodles are the last people to get insider or sensitive info aas poodles are the least trusted arm in MHA. I know as I used to tekan poodles like you when I was in civil service top echleon. so u can shaft your ass with your bullshit info. My info was from high level staff equivalent of perm sec from both malaysia and Singapore. So you can cut your crap about you in the dog service as if you are such a big shot when you are just a lowly paid cop. You can't even tell me the date time of incident and who called so stop your crap condescending shit. You know nuts. Lky in fact didnt get along well with the sultan as he was forced to apologized by the sultan for calling jb a crime infested city. That's the only time lky tender an apology to the jb people and sultan.

Just because your mother prostitute her services to high echelon and wean you off trying to fuck her by telling you what she heard does not make your opinions respectable here. You started with 1988 as timeline starting point. Your mother's vagina cream must have warped your mind.

Last edited: