• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Formatting Test

PTADER

Alfrescian
Loyal
If there was none, there would have been none of the secretive, cloak and dagger approach to managing the issue. Most importantly, he submitted a long-winded stat dec to try to bolster his false claim about LKY's true intention. If he submitted his stat dec as a "private" citizen, the inevitable question that arises is what right and under what law, is the government acting and relying on, to adjudicate on private matters like the will of a deceased? This is a private dispute for the courts, and not the government or its secret committee. All that LHY, the snake, IR, Tharman and their ilk have come up with have been red herrings and straw man arguments in their attempts to define the issue as one solely about the house when the more important issues are the serious charges both siblings have publicly levelled against LHY, HC, TCH, the snake and the rest of their ilk. 38 Oxley Road has now become nothing more than a metaphor for these charges of unethical conduct, misbehaviour, corruption, abuse of power and criminality.

PTADER

Alfrescian
Loyal
It also shows that both LHY and LWL are no match to Ho Ching when it comes to clear and calm argument. Their standards pale in comparison. So many FB messages are but smoke without fire whereas Ho Ching' one single FB explanation did the job clean-cut. The chinese equivalent will be "一剑见血“。If LHY and LWL still care about their reputation, and not stumble and fumble any more, just come out openly and apologize that their accusations are baseless and they are blinded by their own prejudices and bias.
I wanted to briefly touch on the points she makes in her posting but Papsmearer has already put a very good riposte in his "Re: Ho Ching's Letter to LHY, nice try bitch, but not good enough" thread. I will just touch on the writing style she decided to adopt for PR reasons. Ho Ching's response is not an "argument". It's a pretentious, half-baked expository, written in the Gaskellian "gentle" and "tactful" style intended not for LHY nor his sister, but the the audience that will determine her and her husband's fates, and her son's political future. There is no doubt her Gaskellian writing, along with the sob story of a filial and dutiful daughter-in-law doing nothing more than carrying out her "filial" duties, will convince the gullible who are unaware of her double-faced and insincere personality, her background prior to her marriage to first born - a leopard doesn't change its spots; and those who have forgotten of her and her husband's scheme to move into 38 Oxley Road as soon as possible after LKY's death. The 6-page statement @ https://drive.google.com/file/d/0Byo...E2QlZYbzg/view which Froggy posted on 13 June 2017 is worht a re-read now that more information have surfaced which provides more context to the siblings' charges.

PTADER

Alfrescian
Loyal
It also shows that both LHY and LWL are no match to Ho Ching when it comes to clear and calm argument. Their standards pale in comparison. So many FB messages are but smoke without fire whereas Ho Ching' one single FB explanation did the job clean-cut. The chinese equivalent will be "一剑见血“。If LHY and LWL still care about their reputation, and not stumble and fumble any more, just come out openly and apologize that their accusations are baseless and they are blinded by their own prejudices and bias.
Dear Yang, I was away from 31 January night till 7 Feb evening, when I went with Loong to Germany and Spain for his official and working visits. I was not in Singapore on 6 Feb. In any case, there would not be any reason for me to rummage or tidy up papa’s things when he was in the hospital – that is not me nor my values. However, you may remember that after papa’s funeral, you went off with Fern for a break in Japan or somewhere. I began tidying up the house, cleaning up stuff in the basement, and organizing items, dogsbody work as I mentioned to you before, which I couldn’t see Ling or Fern doing. This was what I had also done at papa’s request after mama’s death. Ling was in Oxley, and I had kept her posted, while trying not to intrude into her grieving. It was in the middle of those two first weeks of April, tidying up the house after papa’s death, that I came across small interesting items which I thought were significant in papa’s life. I explained to Loong about a puzzling telegram about a Battleship arrival. Loong immediately knew its significance, and identified 4 items that he thought it would be useful to lend to NHB which was organizing an exhibition on papa’s life. These included the Battleship telegram and the John Laycock letter, which would be related to what papa did during the Postmen’s strike. I arranged to do so through the PMO, emphasizing to NHB that these items belonged to the estate and must be returned. During that period, I had also done things like organising papa's ties, and you confirmed that you were agreeable for NHB to come and pick what they wanted - they mostly wanted the relevant ties to match what papa wore during various historical events. After the will was read on 12 April, I again kept both you and Ling posted on all that I had done including the 4 items loaned to NHB. In fact, I was in the basement working with the maids, when I was asked to join you and Fern, as well as Loong and Ling, for the reading of the will. You may wish to check your email records to refresh your memory on the various updates that I had given you during those 2 weeks. I hope that whatever you are upset about, you will have the heart to remember what papa and mama would have wanted most for the family and for Singapore.