• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

PAP MP David Ong Infected with HIV and spread to his family?

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Dear brothers and sisters

that is what i heard in Bukit Batok Avenue 3. Many grassroots that have slept with PAP MP David ong are very worried and rushed to hospital to have HIV test.

Please don't go down this path. You have been at this since the scandal broke. It's getting sick

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
TS, this hearsay was in bad taste. One thing is to speculate on his "indiscretion", and glean from titillating press rag and media.
Another thing is cheap shots like this:rolleyes:

Never joke about cancer, HIV, pregnancy, etc. I think it's basic common sense and human decency. Unless of course TS has lost his humanity

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just what sort of kick to people get from posting garbage threads like this??? It boggles the mind.

As I said before, gingerlyn is a piece of shit. "She" has been making posts of such nature. And many were happy with such spam.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Never joke about cancer, HIV, pregnancy, etc. I think it's basic common sense and human decency. Unless of course TS has lost his humanity

Everything is fair game with vile pappies.
Wondered why western world is losing war against Isis?
Sometime back someone posted about rules of engagement.....if you have that against terrorists then you're never gonna win

harimau

Alfrescian
Loyal
Stoop to the lowest.

Can also allege a mother of three to have HIV?

Super low to achieve some stupid political objectives.

The thread poster's morals is worse than the horny dick.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Took me a while to get over the emerging racist tone in this forum but now this complete and utter rubbish. What with bringing in of family into this sordid business.

yup emerging racist tone like chinks are the scums of the earth and chink this and that from your fellow chinese dogs narong, johntan, frenchbriefs am i right?

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I've always let the forum meander and choose its own course. Let's just say I've been disappointed many times over.

I cannot believe there are people out there who would even contemplate posting stuff like this.

And the bickering is simply unbelievable.

i concur assholes like gd, jholmesjr for example spamming others.

songsongjurong

Alfrescian
Loyal
ex Pap Member of parliament in bukit batok, wears "helmet" on his tryst with the PAP grassroot lady?

how about the ex speaker of parliament,another PAP member. their spouse demand they pay visit to kelantan lane clinic?

over weeks,months,perhaps years to be honest,while having protected or raw sexual intercourses with theit mistressess or lovers,did they contining having raw sex with their spouse?

possibily AIDS?

kryonlight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Dear brothers and sisters

that is what i heard in Bukit Batok Avenue 3. Many grassroots that have slept with PAP MP David ong are very worried and rushed to hospital to have HIV test.

Not unexpected. PAP members are typical kiasi sinkies.

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Fuck you bastard dog! You are Malay soIsee stirring shit! I have never called any Chinese as chink! Nothing to do with me this Chinese dog thing, I have only criticised people for their behaviour irregardless of race.
but you've been called fatfugs and caught lying - so leepot polis?