• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

PAP MP David Ong Infected with HIV and spread to his family?

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Dear brothers and sisters

that is what i heard in Bukit Batok Avenue 3. Many grassroots that have slept with PAP MP David ong are very worried and rushed to hospital to have HIV test.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Dear brothers and sisters

that is what i heard in Bukit Batok Avenue 3. Many grassroots that have slept with PAP MP David ong are very worried and rushed to hospital to have HIV test.

This is what freedom of speech leads to??? :rolleyes:

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
Took me a while to get over the emerging racist tone in this forum but now this complete and utter rubbish. What with bringing in of family into this sordid business.

I've always let the forum meander and choose its own course. Let's just say I've been disappointed many times over.

I cannot believe there are people out there who would even contemplate posting stuff like this.

And the bickering is simply unbelievable.

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
TS, this hearsay was in bad taste. One thing is to speculate on his "indiscretion", and glean from titillating press rag and media.
Another thing is cheap shots like this:rolleyes:

Leongsam

Admin
Asset
leongsam may need to screen new members. under 21 should not be allowed then we wont get kids bringing in families of others.

Just what sort of kick to people get from posting garbage threads like this??? It boggles the mind.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Just what sort of kick to people get from posting garbage threads like this??? It boggles the mind.

boss, your forum is a place for some imh patients to try and fit in to society again. you are doing something good for mankind and the govt should subsidise your costs running this forum.

blueRad

Alfrescian
Loyal
Move on from David. Time to focus on Chee. I will start the ball rolling.

How does Chee still manage to drive a car, live comfortably in a 3 room flat and still can buy musical instruments for his children while bankrupt?

Leongsam

Admin
Asset

How does Chee still manage to drive a car, live comfortably in a 3 room flat and still can buy musical instruments for his children while bankrupt?

Sponsorship.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

whahahaha ..... good questions. is he worried? not at all!

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
As much as I hate the Pappies, this sort of stupid baseless threads will just make the fence sitters lean more towards the PAP.... Just observe this Ginger Bitch and all of her past threads... She just loves to sensationalize things with her daft baseless accusations... Time for her hubby if she has one, to do all of us a big favour by shoving his dick inside the mouth of this Ginger Bitch