• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

SAF Open Mobilization! To Arms! To Arms!

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
mobilisation.jpg

SINGAPORE: A Singapore Armed Forces (SAF) Open Mobilisation and Civil Resource Requisition exercise is being conducted on Saturday (Mar 19), the Ministry of Defence (MINDEF) said.

In a media release, MINDEF said the units designated the codewords Glass Cone, Single Layer, Rice Bowl and Cargo Dock are being activated.

open-mob-data.png

http://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/singapore/mindef-conducts-open/2617586.html?cid=FBSG

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
A photo of sinkies doing absolutely nothing useful and productive other than to show ur slave bitches to the government.

Asterix

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Spend less on arms and return us our CPF!

[video=youtube;Yj3PtqQgzXE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yj3PtqQgzXE[/video]

..... this one is better ........

[video=youtube;tKTl1XScwd0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tKTl1XScwd0[/video]

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I always have first hand info when the recall is coming.. So I will go to jb to hide from recall... It always work.. This is the way I show my middle finger to the saf.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I always have first hand info when the recall is coming.. So I will go to jb to hide from recall... It always work.. This is the way I show my middle finger to the saf.

The SAF is what keeps Singapore safe, so that our cheap serfs from jiuhu can find decent work and not always get bullied by the Bumiputra in mudland or indon. You are a fucking moron for avoiding your reservist. Little wonder why the m&ds take such great pleasure in bullying the chink jiuhukias until they buay tahan in mudland.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
The SAF is what keeps Singapore safe, so that our cheap serfs from jiuhu can find decent work and not always get bullied by the Bumiputra in mudland or indon. You are a fucking moron for avoiding your reservist. Little wonder why the m&ds take such great pleasure in bullying the chink jiuhukias until they buay tahan in mudland.

This is called being streetsmart.. to be streetsmart = to success in life..

Only moron will go and serve and waste your fucking time... i also failed all ippt purposely and do not go for RT as my protest against the PAP govt and saf.

This is called civil disobedience.. i have my right to protest and exercise my civil disobedience against the PAP govt.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
This is called being streetsmart.. to be streetsmart = to success in life..

Only moron will go and serve and waste your fucking time... i also failed all ippt purposely and do not go for RT as my protest against the PAP govt and saf.

This is called civil disobedience.. i have my right to protest and exercise my civil disobedience against the PAP govt.

I am glad you are physically unfit and not much of a soldier. The Bumiputeras must take great delight in slapping 2nd class citizens like you around.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I am glad you are physically unfit and not much of a soldier. The Bumiputeras must take great delight in slapping 2nd class citizens like you around.

i am very fit and easily out run anyone.. but i am against the establishment and PAP so i choose to go against them.. and i enjoy being civil disobedient towards them..

After you civil disobedient towards them a few times, you can see how the system make those people stupid , brainwash and no mind on their own. Something like a mind control system.

Only a higher frequency individual can hack the system and see through the system like this.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

John Tan why dont u lead our SAF first battalion into invading mudland and crushing the rebellion of bumiputera slaves who dare to oppress and subjugate our chink brothers up north?like moses,set our people free and deliver us to the promised land jerusalem.its time to teach those bumiputera sonsabitches a lesson.

Last edited: