• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Personal indiscretion

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
so far, we see MP lost their jobs because of extra marital affairs. Putting it in perspective, it's strange because as a result, there is no financial loss. Whereas the last time, money is lost through investment in Lehman and no MPs are asked to go.

Barring the ex NTUC chap, no other MPs left. Devan left on shaky grounds.

So where is the logic ? What if one MP admits he is gay, does he need to go ?

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It seems that the itchydickus virus is on the rise again & forming another cluster, CDC has not issued a bulletin?...is there a 'vaccine' for it? or they have to 'fumigate' PA?

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It seems that the itchydickus virus is on the rise again & forming another cluster, CDC has not issued a bulletin?...is there a 'vaccine' for it? or they have to 'fumigate' PA?

Cutting down the PA's budget will probably dilute the number of whores still screaming and dancing around all the RC's in Singapore. If you have the time, you noticed those Lau Auntie still wearing scantily in any activities conducted by PA/RCs.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Cutting down the PA's budget will probably dilute the number of whores still screaming and dancing around all the RC's in Singapore. If you have the time, you noticed those Lau Auntie still wearing scantily in any activities conducted by PA/RCs.

I have seen those lau aunties doing line dancing...it was a sight to behold!...have to shield my eyes or my libido will be zero...but don't worry, they have eyes for baldie like DAVID!....or dancing & prancing, like I saw one GE NIGHT many, many years...for a "mr gold".....a sight to behold!

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
"Personal indiscretion" finally came to light. Wendy sucked David's cock and he fucked Wendy's cunt. As simple as that.

Leckmichamarsch

Alfrescian
Loyal
so far, we see MP lost their jobs because of extra marital affairs. Putting it in perspective, it's strange because as a result, there is no financial loss. Whereas the last time, money is lost through investment in Lehman and no MPs are asked to go.

Barring the ex NTUC chap, no other MPs left. Devan left on shaky grounds.

So where is the logic ? What if one MP admits he is gay, does he need to go ?

he can continue to poke anuses