• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ginfreely vs Coalition Thread

Is Ginfreely crazy?

• Total voters

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Breaking News : Bukit Batok MP David Ong resigns, citing personal reasons

david ong ate wendy lim mango

Yes that's then called having affair. Talking and smiling is not called having affair. Understand? Need more lesbian education from the lesbian Cindy tan you cited?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: The woman in David Ong affairs is a PAP Bukit Batok Memeber

dont insult wendy kunt lah.... she pay $5 can get spider and dogs to fark her arse. if she pay $10, there may e a queue.

Virus's mother wife daughters are famous prostitutes. My pleasure to introduce virus whore family to the world. You can fuck them 24x7x365. Cheap fucks.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: The culture of MP have to resign becos of personal matter is getting out of hand

in ancient china, the emperor alway cut the cock of those who are endearing to him so that they only think from the head above and not the head below.

Virus's mother wife daughters are famous prostitutes. My pleasure to introduce virus whore family to the world. You can fuck them 24x7x365. Cheap fucks.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: How to know if any of our forummers has a schizophrenia case ?

I talk about schizo and self denial, but I do not carry another moniker...

You are confirmed schizo spamming lies and then act righteous. Plp curry favour dog Sinkie clone Msian Indian SPR

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Another teen boy jumped HDB, smashed Mecedes, did SPF questioned him?

That's why shouldn't publicise suicides. Will only encourage more to copy.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Putting retirement savings in equities pays off in long run

Interactive broker

"Trade on over 100 market centers in 24 countries. Direct market access to stocks, options, futures, forex, bonds, ETFs and CFDs from a single IB Universal AccountTM"

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: How to know if any of our forummers has a schizophrenia case ?

Fuck off coward semaj2357 or virus or Sinkie chua dog or Wunderfool in disguise
hey dafatfugs, you can't hide with any disguise as you'll be caught out sooner than later.....
the kremy stains is a leading light even when you hide insai the tunnel....