• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

PAP David Ong and a short lesson on how to be a Tua Pau Xian

jw5

Loyal
actually the only fairy i like is chang er. lol:biggrin:

This chang er? :biggrin:

th

PTADER

Alfrescian
Loyal
Here's a recent and fantastic TPX story! I give it an A+++. It has met each and every of the essential criteria (and more!) that I listed earlier on how to write a great TPX story. Although it is a short TPX story written in just 649 words and 8 paragraphs, and the writer's clones have yet to show up at the point of this posting, nevertheless, this highly skilled TPX writer is to be highly commended.

In one short story, he has managed to come up with at least 6 name drops, the mixing of widely available facts with imaginative lies and creative fiction, use of the "superfluous, useless and concrete" details to create an illusion of reality, introducing links to new angles about what he really wants to say, use of pre-emptive insults, etc. All these makes his Tua Pau Xian story highly plausible if not entirely believable.

This chap is a truly gifted and talented TPX writer. I have no doubts both his testicles have now lightened up and are very pleased and happy with him.

PS: Here's another tip when you are caught out red handed with a TPX story. If the creative juices have temporarily dried up and you are at a loss on how to respond, just act blur and keep posting new threads in order to push the ones that you are embarrassed about down into obscurity.

http://sammyboy.com/showthread.php?...t-MINDEF-tell-them-to-fuck-off-cover-up/page2

Many years ago, an OCT was accidentally shot and killed in the back during an exercise by his own platoon mate. During the CI, the trainers - Lieutenants and Captains conspired to give a version during the investigation and CI that was untrue. During the CI proceedings as the trainers took turns giving evidence, one of them an overzealous christian convert cracked and claimed that his religion prohibits him from telling a lie and revealed the conspiracy during the proceedings.

Minister of Defence at the time, Goh Chok Tong, called the Judge to stop the proceedings and return an obvious verdict. All the trainers were sacked. Normally OCS trainers are best of breed. No exceptions.

It was the same with Official Secrets Act where Tharman and Patricks Daniel and few others were convicted. During the trial, it became obvious that ST had the classified estimates at hand before Tharman's meeting. That went to a female journalist from another source which the MTI PS knew but did not reveal to ISD who investigated. The Minister of MTI then,our present PM who was his boss was also not told. In the middle of this, The presiding DJ who realised that Tharman was going to be acquitted, asked for the charge to be amended and the DPP who was a former DJ1 had it amended. Tharman was convicted.

The powers then went to Lim Kim San who was Chariman of SPH to tell all those who were convicted not to appeal and they will fix the wrong. LHL had Tharman transferred to Admin Service from MAS. And he has never looked back. Patrick Daniel and the rest of the convicted lot from SPH faced no adverse reaction from their conviction. Manu Bhaskaran as an economist in private practice who was also convicted went on to be a director of GLC subsidiary. The DJ never made it the High Court bench.

The PS who was LHL, classmate was sacked. As for the convictions, it was not fluke that a new law was introduced where convictions of certain categories are considered spent and no longer requires that individual to reveal their conviction.

Some donkey wrote about a Hero Canadian Major who pleaded guilty for a death of soldier. What he did not reveal was that the major offered a reservist officer as a scapegoat when the investigation first began. That scapegoated officer was convicted and dropped 2 ranks down. The Court of Appeal threw out the conviction. The AG when preparing for the appeal realised that they have been sent up the creek, began proceedings against the major. The reason the Major pleaded guilty was to avoid a trial where it would reveal how he sacrificed his no.2 to save his own hide. The wrongly convicted officer was however reinstated to his original rank continues to serve in the reserves. It did not have to take 3 years to clear the mess and destroy people's life. That Major if he had done his duty, no lives would have been lost in the first place and if he had told the truth during the investigation, he would not have tortured an innocent reservist for all the years until the appeal.

This is not in support of Pte whose death was due to an allergic reaction to smoke grenade. But the sometimes when you read reports, articles, etc critical thinking is required. Do not rely on anyone including this government and particularly this govt. Also do not rely on people that cry the loudest and that includes families of those who have lost lives.

In life, governments operate in various ways. The good part is that there are also enough good people to step in when a wrong is blatantly obvious and things need to be corrected. Sometimes the wrong is corrected. Others times, the attempts fails and that is when you lose faith with humanity.

PTADER

Alfrescian
Loyal
Some donkey wrote about a Hero Canadian Major who pleaded guilty for a death of soldier. What he did not reveal was that the major offered a reservist officer as a scapegoat when the investigation first began. That scapegoated officer was convicted and dropped 2 ranks down. The Court of Appeal threw out the conviction. The AG when preparing for the appeal realised that they have been sent up the creek, began proceedings against the major. The reason the Major pleaded guilty was to avoid a trial where it would reveal how he sacrificed his no.2 to save his own hide. The wrongly convicted officer was however reinstated to his original rank continues to serve in the reserves. It did not have to take 3 years to clear the mess and destroy people's life. That Major if he had done his duty, no lives would have been lost in the first place and if he had told the truth during the investigation, he would not have tortured an innocent reservist for all the years until the appeal.

I was impressed with this absolutely beautiful TPX story taken from this thread. It's very creative and imaginative and it brought out a couple of tears from my ageing eyes. I decided to look into it further to try to determine the amount of "facts" vs "bullshit" that makes a TPX story from a veteran TPX writer highly plausible, if not entirely believable.

The results stunned me. I was shocked. I was petrified. Except for the factual opening line "pleaded guilty for a death of soldier", the rest of this TPX story was absolute bullshit. It's indeed a testimony to the greatness of this TPX writer. Here are my findings.

2010 February 12 - Death of soldier, Cpl Joshua Baker, from Claymore Mine training incident in Afghanistan resulting in three people ("Hero", TPX's "Alleged Scapegoat" & "WO" being court martialled in 2012 & 2013. (Ref: Click here)

2011 June - Two Officers (TPX's “Alleged Scapegoat” and Warrant Officer ("WO") under Lunney's command charged by the Canadian Forces National Investigation Service, the independent policing unit for the military. The charges will have to be approved first under the CFNIS' system and may be sent to a court martial later. (Ref: Click here)

2012 Feb - Charges preferred against TPX's "Alleged Scapegoat” & "WO". However court martial against these two still not convened yet. (Ref: Click here)

2012 September – “Hero Canadian Lunney”, Maj Christopher Lunney, is the 1st to be court martialled, BEFORE TPX's "Alleged Scapegoat" & "WO". (Ref: Click here )

2012 November - Maj Darryl Watts is the 2nd Officer AFTER Maj Lunney to be court martialled (Maj Watts is the Reservist Officer under Maj Lunney's command, TPX's “Alleged Scapegoat” who was supposed to have already been “convicted” before Lunney, “dropped 2 ranks”, “appealed”, "succeeded" in his "appeal”, his rank “reinstated” to “original rank” in this TPX bullshit story). (Ref: Click here)

2013 JanuaryWO Paul Ravensdale is the 3rd to be court martialled. (Ref: Click here)

Learn from the best folks, if any of you want to succeed as a TPX writer. This guy's incredibly talented and gifted in writing TPX stories.

kryonlight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Everybody knows this. If you can name 10 of his clones, aha! Now That would be a commendable achievement. :biggrin:

Now you make me suspect that those few hao lian "Canadians" in this forum are all his 'emigrated' clones.

jw5

Loyal
Finally, use all your clones to agree with you, suck up to you, support your stand, applaud your revelations, ask trivial questions, disagree once in while for the "reality effect", etc. This will help bump up the thread and keep it on the first page for maximum viewership.

There you have it. A short lesson on how to be a Tua Pau Xian.

Thank you for the short lesson. :wink: