• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Welcome back Scroobal!!!!!!!

JHolmesJr

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wella wella wella…I guess having three people accused of being you was too much to take.

There has been utter chaos here….the gay albino cunt and his obese Pastafarian partner have been running riot with their rantings.

Here's a song to toast your return.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
scroobal nobody gives a fuck whether you're here or not. It's just your stupid clones making ass clowns and nusiances of themselves were they to stop posting ever again nobody would mention you at all except maybe to reminisce on what an asshole you were.

JHolmesJr

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yo, Pastafarian…...Fuck off back to your bomb shelter and put on your tinfoil hat….I (and by extension, WE) are going nowhere.

Has your mummy made you dinner yet?

ChineseDog

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yo, Pastafarian…...Fuck off back to your bomb shelter and put on your tinfoil hat….I (and by extension, WE) are going nowhere.

Has your mummy made you dinner yet?

my fellow chinese dog. When will your good friend and superior chinese dog scroobal come back? Our chinese dog club has been very weak as we have subpar members like leongsam and narong. We need super chinese dogs like scroobal.

hsienloong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Let me give you a hug! scroobal
Welcome back to Sammyboy.com scroobal
Pat on back! scroobal

Please continue your interesting and valuable contribution.

Last edited:

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
scroobal nobody gives a fuck whether you're here or not. It's just your stupid clones making ass clowns and nusiances of themselves were they to stop posting ever again nobody would mention you at all except maybe to reminisce on what an asshole you were.

For once i agree with u.

kopimeng

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
my fellow chinese dog. When will your good friend and superior chinese dog scroobal come back? Our chinese dog club has been very weak as we have subpar members like leongsam and narong. We need super chinese dogs like scroobal.

Scroobal is not chinese. He is ang mo.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I will start an accolades thread for scroo in 6 mths time. Doubtful if that thread will be as busy as the one i initiated for forum's most prolific moniker.