• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

How Many Of You Are SUCKERS For Our Local Success Stories

ahleebabasingaporethief

Alfrescian
Loyal
There have been many success stories beign highlighted in our news mediums recently.They can be mis-leading.

Please read and believe such "SUCCESS" stories with a hugh dose of SALT.

Many of these so called successful entrepreneurs have rich family backings. A couple are downright thieves. One even climbed up because of a sister's huge boobs.

Please do you homework when you read/see/hear stories in our NEWs mediums. Do your homework. Do some checking around. Be a kaypo.

Singaporeans. please !START TO THINK

yogi1973

Alfrescian
Loyal
i believe the success stories. why doubt? learn from our elites and aspire to be one!!doubt and will always be a loser.

numero uno

Alfrescian
Loyal
So which examples would you care to elaborate on?

Many!!!! Classic example a few years ago they highlight the success story of Clemen Chiang and his crap live freely school with all the sh!tty stuff of how rich and successful BUT now they are highlighting how many people are suing him , the numerous class action suits and the false PhD diplomas, bullsh!tting. Dig out old Sunday times and Business stimes to read it. Alot of crap in the media. The media is also responsible by higlighting and giving all these free publicity to alot of dubious schemes/get rich quick/ lehman bros products etc in which all ended with alot of people getting con. I always refused to believe such things as it is all Bullsh!t. thank god I never lost a single cent despite all the bluffology they threw at me. Idiots cheating idiots ultimately. :biggrin: Just tell them off in the face. on the contrary, doubt and you would win and not lose anything. Last few years there are too many idiots like those above who believe everything esp when some crap told them some "short" cut to earning money. No body in their right mind would reveal their secrets. Even Warren Buffett and Goerge Soros would just keep quiet and raid the bank of england in the 1990s. Grow up please. No wonder they said a fool and his money are soon parted. How true. any way no sympathies for all these morons. Lawsuits and lawsuits. Only Lawyers win!!!!!

Last edited:

jw5

Loyal
About 66% of Singkies believe those stories.
Very few of them are here.

The_Latest_H

Alfrescian
Loyal
I usually skip those articles really, and in any time- which is rare- that I'm actually bothered, I usually end up pretty skeptical.

I mean that there's a difference when Time magazine or NYT profiles a guy who has really made it- let it be as a social entrepreneur, or as a doctor- than those by ST, which actually sounds too good to be true.

And besides there's one thing they have and which we don't have- loads of capital and connections. Their wells will never run dry. Most Singaporeans however have shallow wells, little or no connections however.

freelyvictim

Alfrescian
Loyal
:oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo:

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Attachments

• fakephdcc.jpg
    fakephdcc.jpg
    16.1 KB · Views: 104

yellow_people

Alfrescian
Loyal
You can't be successful without the right business and political acumen. You need to know in which direct the wind is going to blow next. That is why success stories are so far and few in between. Its only common sense that anything you read is to be taken with a pinch of salt and not treated as gospel.

If the broadsheets are supposed to be a reflection of sammyboy where losers congregrate; then we will have nothing much to read except pages and pages of whinning and whingeing.

banova888

Alfrescian
Loyal
i believe the success stories. why doubt? learn from our elites and aspire to be one!!doubt and will always be a loser.

How successfull are you? What have you learnt from the elites so far? Care to share this with peasants?

If not! why register for an account! just to post this shit.

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal
How successfull are you? What have you learnt from the elites so far? Care to share this with peasants?

If not! why register for an account! just to post this shit.

:oIo::oIo::oIo:

CB keling,

successful is spell with a single 'L'.. what a stupid moron :oIo::oIo::oIo:

primary school children can spell better than u, keling thrash!

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
About 66% of Singkies believe those stories.
Very few of them are here.

The 66.6% will beleive anything the controlled media here spin; if they say, SINgapore had landed an astronut on the Sun at night, they will say, "wow"...SINgapore number 1!:biggrin:

These are those who will nod in unison when the masters & their puppets speaks, clap their hands, and shout! ( just like the communists in PRC did in the 1960's).

They will believe anything!:(

ahleebabasingaporethief

Alfrescian
Loyal
The 66.6% will beleive anything the controlled media here spin; if they say, SINgapore had landed an astronut on the Sun at night, they will say, "wow"...SINgapore number 1!:biggrin:

These are those who will nod in unison when the masters & their puppets speaks, clap their hands, and shout! ( just like the communists in PRC did in the 1960's).

They will believe anything!:(

Just like North Korea lah! PRC nowadays also got street protests ok.

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
...not interested in the rest of the success stories except this one. Could you elaborate more on the climbing onto big boobs?
Milk of human kindness? Or twin peaks of success?:p Nature or enhanced (new meaning to nurture):biggrin:

pia

Alfrescian
Loyal
Read all, but with a pinch of salt, I agree. The only success story u shld believe is your own :smile:

jw5

Loyal
Read all, but with a pinch of salt, I agree. The only success story u shld believe is your own :smile:
I disagree.
There are too many people who believe so much in their own "success story" that they have lost touch with reality.

pia

Alfrescian
Loyal
I disagree.
There are too many people who believe so much in their own "success story" that they have lost touch with reality.

What I was talking about is the credibility of the success story.

Losing touch with reality becos of one's misconception with success, whether one's own or somebody else' is another thing.

Cheers :smile: