• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ginfreely vs Coalition Thread

Is Ginfreely crazy?

• Total voters

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Court Stops Frivolous Suit By Dead NSF's Family To Extract More Money From SAF!

Shamu has shown us that it is okay to lie parliament.

Sinkie chua dog is spamming lies about me which I can prove. You can prove shamu is lying in parliament? Evidence?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Sinkie man inciting and threatening to do harm to the 5 police officers arrested

Spamming with lies is OK to sinkies and allowed in this forum.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Breaking... ugly big mouth noah smoke pot go DB

Spamming with lies is OK to sinkies and allowed in this forum.

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Sinkie man inciting and threatening to do harm to the 5 police officers arrested

Semaj2357 again go read before you comment. The context of that thread is you are bullying the fat people and calling them names. Me speaking up is to ask you to shut up - not to call them names - obviously i am not in that thread to ask fat people to slim down. And my sentence is clearly to tell you i am not defensive of fat people who can lose weight by diet and exercise. It is just wrong to call people names. Even morons can understand the difference. Only a bully will act blur to twist around like that.

i've posted what you wrote for all the others to see and judge - and exposed you for the lying scumbag and slimeball that you are, and for that you're saying i'm a bully and it's based on nothing?
so it's just wrong to call people names but you're calling others prostitute, bastard and cursing their families etc, so i'll leave it to others to do the honours.this is sbf and it's open season here - you should know what to do if the kitchen heat is too much for you. you're again exposed and run if you have to, but you can't hide....

chuachinsengjason

Alfrescian
Loyal

i've posted what you wrote for all the others to see and judge - and exposed you for the lying scumbag and slimeball that you are, and for that you're saying i'm a bully and it's based on nothing?
so it's just wrong to call people names but you're calling others prostitute, bastard and cursing their families etc, so i'll leave it to others to do the honours.this is sbf and it's open season here - you should know what to do if the kitchen heat is too much for you. you're again exposed and run if you have to, but you can't hide....

Please ask mod to ban both chuachinsengjason and ginfreely
they r both spamming the forum.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Semaj2357 again go read before you comment. The context of that thread is you are bullying the fat people and calling them names. Me speaking up is to ask you to shut up - not to call them names - obviously i am not in that thread to ask fat people to slim down. And my sentence is clearly to tell you i am not defensive of fat people who can lose weight by diet and exercise. It is just wrong to call people names. Even morons can understand the difference. Only a bully will act blur to twist around like that.

Moderator please put back this post which is not spam. Thanks.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: There are still many unanswered questions on Benjamin Lim case

Semaj2357 is shameless. Last time talk loud loud say I disrupt thread. But he himself disrupting thread now OK. Btw just like me being FAT, everything that comes out from this bully mouth about me are LIES. Btw semaj2357 understand the difference between ONE police in SCHOOL met the boy and FIVE police went to school now? Only ZERO acceptable? Go protest on the street if not happy OK, don't disrupt thread or spread lies of others to achieve your purpose. Pui! And everything you said about me apply back to your whore family.

This too is not spam but replying to semaj2357 comments about me.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Yes people please judge. Omg I even wrote so clearly in that thread whereby he was calling fat people names and I was telling him to stop: "..I am not defensive of fat people. I have said before can lose at least some weight by diet and exercise." So obvious in the context and what i wrote i am talking about is to prove to him i am not defensive of fat people. Like that he can still twist and insist I am giving advice to fat people and said I am fat and not taking my own advice. Well I am not fat and not giving advice. Lol.

This too is replying to semaj2357 allegations of me. Kindly revert.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Court Stops Frivolous Suit By Dead NSF's Family To Extract More Money From SAF!

Sinkie chua dog is spamming lies about me which I can prove. You can prove shamu is lying in parliament? Evidence?

Moderator this post is replying to Winnipeg about shamu and is not spam. Please put it back thank you.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
The "Degrading themes" sound familiar to you in this forum?

Stalkers aim to destroy your credibility and terrorize you into silence

Community Stalkers use 'Degrading Themes' to terrorize the target causing them constant stress and anxiety
. A Degrading Theme is a form of psychological harassment that stigmatizes the victim and destroys their reputation. The objective is to make the target a social outcast by deliberately spreading lies and distortions to individuals in their personal and professional environment.
The target is usually accused of being a pedophile, a racist or a homosexual. However it is not uncommon for the target to be labeled as a prostitute, rapist, terrorist, mentally-ill, a drug addict or dealer. Often Stalkers will label the target with a combination of these.

To effectively assassinate the target's character they operate under the guise of bogus police investigations and use statements and quotes from individuals who are paid to set-up the target. They even invest considerable effort in manipulating circumstances and staging scenarios to make the victim appear as a pedophile, racist, homosexual, prostitute, etc. More information about these set-ups will be given in the section called harassment skits.
The label of pedophile is most often used because it is considered by society to be the most heinous crime. This accusation easily mobilizes people against the target. Anyone who cares about children become eager participants in harassment skits directed towards you. It's an accusation that can easily destroy your career and alienate you from your family and friends.

Likewise racism, can easily motivate individuals to bully a target. Community Stalkers spread rumors throughout various ethnic communities that you are anti-'whatever nationality' and need to be taught a lesson. This is a time tested strategy that has been used for centuries. Empires have been built on it. It's called 'Divide and Conquer'. It's not unusual for a target to be harassed by several ethnic groups at the same time. The Stalkers feed each community lies, adapting them to the stereotypes associated with each group. Again, to be most effective, they will use individuals belonging to each respective ethnicity who are paid, bribed or blackmailed into spreading false evidence and making false statements to condemn you.

Accusations of homosexuality are common, especially in religious circles. Homosexuality is very clearly prohibited by biblical standards (Romans 1:26-27, Leviticus 20:13). This accusation terrorizes a victim and makes them an instant outcast in their religious community. It is commonly used to unofficially excommunicate a congregation member. In the absence of a scriptural justification for disfellowshipping, Elders will use the homosexual label to harass an individual into leaving their congregation.
Apparently, Elders in certain Christian organizations play a role in arranging marriages. When young women refuse to be coerced into dating selected men, they are labeled as homosexuals. In doing so, Elders protect the pride of the rejected males and effectively dissuade other potential suitors from approaching the women in question. It's a well designed psychological trap meant to manipulate the target into doing something against her will.

Smear Campaigns are extremely harmful, and effective, when executed properly. Often the accusations are spread among the target's neighbors who participate in driving the victim out of town. Most frequently the rumors follow the target into their new community only for the cycle of harassment to begin again.

Degrading Themes are favored by harassers for the 'Catch 22' it imposes on the victim. Many targets shy away from talking about the psychological abuse or defending themselves due to fear of further humiliation and stigmatization. They are put in a situation where talking about the harassment contributes to spreading the rumors and lies being told about them.

Counter Tactics
First of all, if you are being stalked and harassed, talk about it. Don't allow Stalkers to terrorize you into silence. It's better for you and the entire planet that you expose this evil.

If your Stalking Community is an organization, appeal first to those who are responsible for handling such complaints. If the harassment does not stop, make a written complaint to the ranks above those individuals. Should the situation persist send another written complaint to the head of the organization. Make sure each complaint is sent as a registered letter so you have proof.

It's possible the head of the organization will still ignore your complaint unless there is a threat of litigation. If this is the case, get a lawyer. Anyone whose reputation has been damaged by smear campaigns is entitled to sue their harassers for defamation. Collect as much evidence as possible including witnesses and recorded material. Get a lawyer who specializes in harassment/ civil rights. Sue your perpetrators for intentional character assassination and slander with the objective of harming your personal and professional reputation.

Tell everyone you know about Community Stalking. Direct them to sites like this that explain the process of Psychological Warfare and Covert Terrorism. These are strong words but this is in fact what Community Stalking is. It's a form of terrorism against an individual that is meant to instil fear and cause mental and emotional trauma.
It is recommended that you also inform your abusers what Community Stalking is. Why? Because some of the participants don't even understand the significance of what they are doing. Some participate simply because they have been bribed with money or some benefit to them.
Be persistent. Community Stalkers take advantage of loopholes in the law. They are accustomed to getting away with terrorism time and time again. They try to burn-out their targets. In doing so, by the time you start understanding what is happening and how it's being done, you no longer have the energy or motivation to defend yourself. Be patient with yourself. Take the time to 'catch your breath' and start collecting your evidence. Rome was not built in a day.

http://www.stalker-beware.com/Tactics/smearcampaign.html

Last edited:

harimau

Alfrescian
Loyal
Can you summarise what you want to say in one or two sentences? Who are attacking you? Why do you think you are being attacked? Please elaborate!

Or maybe you are just being negative? Are you suffering from schizophrenia? Have you seen a mental doctor?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Can you summarise what you want to say in one or two sentences? Who are attacking you? Why do you think you are being attacked? Please elaborate!

Or maybe you are just being negative? Are you suffering from schizophrenia? Have you seen a mental doctor?

You are one stalker and doing the attack right now by accusing me of schizophrenia. Look at the highlighted paragraph in the article. And you must have dementia to forget what just happened yesterday in the Benjamin Lim thread. Or are you blind and that's why cannot see the stalker chua dog attacking me by spamming lies there and elsewhere?

Anyway, unlike you who posted half or less of the article for your threads - and that's not what I said of you but somebody else did - I posted full article here for people to read full picture. You can don't read.

Last edited:

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

wahahahaha ...... you beat me to this!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
LOL this counter tactics to community stalkers don't work becos the truth of sinkies is you die your business!

Counter Tactics
First of all, if you are being stalked and harassed, talk about it. Don't allow Stalkers to terrorize you into silence. It's better for you and the entire planet that you expose this evil.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is also counter tactic to tell everyone. So fast twisted by stalker golden dragon to say doing this is needy. LOL!

"Tell everyone you know about Community Stalking. Direct them to sites like this that explain the process of Psychological Warfare and Covert Terrorism. These are strong words but this is in fact what Community Stalking is. It's a form of terrorism against an individual that is meant to instil fear and cause mental and emotional trauma."

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
Simple. If you get stalked, stay at home. Stalked on internets? Off the power. Everything off still getting stalked? Time to see a shrink. All in the mind.

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
Time to see a shrink. All in the mind.

Not constructive much. The quality of daily functions shouldn't be impacted due to harassment. In terms of being stalked online, may I suggest that one may like to do the following:

1. Do not post personal information about oneself. The online persona need not mirror the person in real life.

2. Engage responsibly. Engage in conversations in appropriate ways to suit the situations, ignoring the other party is also a form of communication.

3. On trolls and stalkers, do not feed them. Why bother responding to them? :smile::smile::smile:

Hope these pointers help. May all be well and happy.