• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Lee Khoon Choy Married Twice but he is a man of integrity

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Lee Khoon Choy father also had 2 wifes and he was the son of the second wife
Lee was born into a Hakka family in the town of Butterworth in Penang. His father had two wives and 15 children. His mother was the second wife.

what do you call second wife in Chinese?

小三

numero uno

Alfrescian
Loyal
dear brothers and sisters,

what do you think? married 2 times leh.
but newspapers said he is a man of integrity.

http://www.tnp.sg/news/singapore-news/lee-khoon-choy-man-integrity

Lee Khoon Choy: A man of integrity

As usual you are caught lying again. get your facts right stupid. go and read the papers. your multiple posts are immoral, slimy(written to insinuate he is bigamist) and you sure lacks integrity. His first wife died at an early age and left him a widower. he then married a second time a few years later. What's wrong with that? your slimy posts like your fark up brain insinuates he two timed when he did not. if he was alive he would ahve sued you and won.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lee_Khoon_Choy

Leckmichamarsch

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lee Khoon Choy father also had 2 wifes and he was the son of the second wife
Lee was born into a Hakka family in the town of Butterworth in Penang. His father had two wives and 15 children. His mother was the second wife.

what do you call second wife in Chinese?

小三

but Lee Chuen Neng n Chuen Fei only got one wife each......... so the cock genes din pass on..........

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
PAP leaders are well-known for their integrity while so many opposition people are known for their dubious ways. Just look at the Aljunied Town Council fiasco.

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I think Liu Thai Ker is the record holder.
nobody can beat him.

Family
First wife: Marta Mikes, whom he married in 1976, is a trained soprano. She is Hungarian residing in Australia. All her children, Kristof, Eszter and Janos, are musically accomplished.
Second Wife: Gretchen Liu, whom he married in 1984. She is a journalist turned writer, with several books to her name, describing local architecture.
Sons: Kristof, is a doctor. Janos, is a computer engineer. Daniel, a son through Gretchen.
Daughters : Eszter, an accomplished cellist. Kristin, a daughter through Gretchen.

Dinkum

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you are a man of integrity, why would you married 2 times?
Family
First wife: Florence Khor Swee Hoon (d. 1959)
Second wife: Eng Ah Siam (m. 1962)
Children and grandchildren: Two sons (by Khor) and five daughters (by Eng), and 11 grandchildren.

http://eresources.nlb.gov.sg/infopedia/articles/SIP_1373_2009-01-05.html

KC Lee's first wife was my primary school Mandarin teacher.

They were living at Tosca Terrace, Opera Estate and she died of cancer. In her death bed she asked KC to marry Eng Ah Siam, their maid who loved and looked their two boys very well.

I attended her funeral and I vividly remember at the Bidadari cemetery standing a few feet away from LKY, KM Bryne, Goh Keng Swee, S Rajaratnam et al.

Dinkum

Alfrescian
Loyal
I'm terribly disappointed by KC Lee's claim on national TV that the communists in Singapore sent him a bullet and offered him $200,000 bribe, because when Lim Chin Joo confronted him at the Tanglin Club about this episode, KC Lee backed down and said that he was instructed by his boss to make such a propaganda.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I think Liu Thai Ker is the record holder.
nobody can beat him.

Family
First wife: Marta Mikes, whom he married in 1976, is a trained soprano. She is Hungarian residing in Australia. All her children, Kristof, Eszter and Janos, are musically accomplished.
Second Wife: Gretchen Liu, whom he married in 1984. She is a journalist turned writer, with several books to her name, describing local architecture.
Sons: Kristof, is a doctor. Janos, is a computer engineer. Daniel, a son through Gretchen.
Daughters : Eszter, an accomplished cellist. Kristin, a daughter through Gretchen.

Liu Thai Ker likes white meat....both his wives are angmo