• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

How the handsome Mark Andrew Yeo has aged gracefully from 45 (2008) to 52 (2015).....

So do you find him handsome?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

rurouni

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: How the handsome Mark Andrew Yeo has aged gracefully from 45 (2008) to 52 (2015).

thanks bro. great to see myself in this forum. can you do it daily?
If you give me your eight points, I might consider! :p
(even though I suspect TFBH and Hawkeye1819 have zapped me a total of 28 points so far)

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: How the handsome Mark Andrew Yeo has aged gracefully from 45 (2008) to 52 (2015).

No. Only when you are especially bitchy. :biggrin:

Oh pleaseeeeee suppress your gay instinct to fight back by upping these kind of threads.......Bitch!........LOL.......LOL

jw5

Loyal

Oh pleaseeeeee suppress your gay instinct to fight back by upping these kind of threads.......Bitch!........LOL.......LOL

Nobody can beat you when it comes to being a gay bitch. :wink:

jw5

Loyal

May I ask you to vote in the poll? :p
Mark Andrew Yeo is handsome, right? :wink:

He was better looking after the first botox but before the second. :wink:

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal

May I ask you to vote in the poll? :p
Mark Andrew Yeo is handsome, right? :wink:

Ummmmm....Nope!.....Smile like kum lan jiao!...Which actually is your forte.....LOL................LOL

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Why keep posting pic of this dude ?
Isn't he from ACS ?

yes that's me. class of '79 - mark yeo.

lots of gays in sbf wants me to service their.mouths and ka chngs but i am straight lah. maybe scroo and gd can do the needful.

kah chong

Status
Not open for further replies.