• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

How the handsome Mark Andrew Yeo has aged gracefully from 45 (2008) to 52 (2015).....

So do you find him handsome?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

jw5

Loyal
Re: How the handsome Mark Andrew Yeo has aged gracefully from 45 (2008) to 52 (2015).

As requested, picture of a eunuch

attachment.php

rurouni

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: How the handsome Mark Andrew Yeo has aged gracefully from 45 (2008) to 52 (2015).

I think Mark Andrew Yeo deserves more votes. :p

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

this is a worship super idol thread, the first of its kind in the forum. hahaha.....

rurouni

Alfrescian
Loyal

this is a worship super idol thread, the first of its kind in the forum. hahaha.....
It's "troubled times" nowadays, and I'm still waiting for this handsome "hero" to emerge! :p

KopiMeng

Alfrescian
Loyal

It's "troubled times" nowadays, and I'm still waiting for this handsome "hero" to emerge! :p

hello. why u like mark so,much? u eat duck rice today?

RandomNexus

Alfrescian
Loyal

Poor Mark Andrew Yeo.:confused:

I always wonder why he never sue this forum for bringing his pic for no rhyme but GOT reason.

Also, btw, how to sue Sam Leong?

rurouni

Alfrescian
Loyal

Attachments

• maykc2015.jpg
    maykc2015.jpg
    47 KB · Views: 89,567
  • maykc.jpg
    maykc.jpg
    64.8 KB · Views: 1,652
Last edited:

Raider

why the face not smooth one? lol:biggrin:

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Who the fuck is this gaylord? And why are you guys sucking his dick so much?

Status
Not open for further replies.