• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The broken record thread

SKE8504D

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Dave Tham - Serial scammer in Singapore

And pls wave at Mr Summer Chew if u see him driving his black Audi A6 SKE 7839 U.

SKE8504D

Alfrescian
Loyal

I look left and look right, Dave Tham's wife looks way better then the donkey looking Mok Jia Jia aka Summer Chew's gf cum fuck buddy Anyway we all know u have certain fetish and exotic requirements. At least u still have a donkey to play with, which is a good consolation for you Mr Summer Chew. See Davinchi Valentino FB posting with pic of him with extra growth on the left of his head due to his bad karma ☹️

Last edited:

SKE8504D

Alfrescian
Loyal

Hey Summer Chew, we are keen to know the name of the gal Dave Tham committed adultery with ? Who is she ? Your gf Mok Jia Jia ? Your mother ? Or your buddy Lai Chong Meng Allan's wife Pauline Ho, or Benson Wee's wife Valen Huang ? Come on give us a clue ?

Last edited:

SKE8504D

Alfrescian
Loyal

I think he fucked your wife right Mr Summer Chew ? That's why u ended up being divorced as u kena the " green goblin " effect by him ! ������������������������������������ Now we know why u are so tulan with him... because he CUCKOLDED you... the botak loser ex-cop cum CBT crook !

Last edited:

SKE8504D

Alfrescian
Loyal

End of the day, all I can say Summer Chew, Lai Chong Meng Allan, Benson Wee, Terence Leong and Louis Lin are all accomplice in trying to set up and frame Dave Tham, as he was trying to expose their dirty deeds to the authorities. That's why they are trying their best to discredit and silence him. Too bad as all evidence and materials already handed to the respective departments. Just wait for all the charge sheet to be served on u guys for all your criminal activities. Always remember.... Cops and ex-cops who breaks the law will be doubly charged ! Again for vital information which Mr Summer Chew and associates are trying to block u guys from seeing or reading, just read all entries by FB user Davinchi Valentino....and u guys will see how sinisters these sophisticated crooks are trying to hookwink u guys into thinking they are angels and others they are trying to flame are the bad guys ! These crooks have corruptly obtained millions of $$$$$$, evaded massive amount of state taxes.... and ex-cop and CBT crook Summer Chew made tons of obscene amount of $$$$$ by diverting payments meant for his employer to his own pocket !!! What's worst when Lai Chong Meng Allan's Nephew Louis Lin, ex-cop Terence Leong, and another partner call Brian were caught in a sting operation by the authorities and supposed to be charged in court ! However thru a legal friend of Mr Lai Chong Meng Allan who brokered a deal with the DPP highly suspected to be the result of a massive bribe...those charges were dropped as a result... and the accused were even allowed to keep and those ill-gotten corrupt obtained funds totally in the millions of $$$$$$ !!! Those ill-gotten $$$$$ have been laundered into their company Spectrum Marine Resources Pte Ltd, and Innovek Pte Ltd. Not to mention they splurged on luxury private properties, cars, and luxury goods !!!! Evidence are all there to see at FB user Davinchi Valentino

Last edited:

SKE8504D

Alfrescian
Loyal

Pay a visit to 3 Maria Avenue and see the house and luxury cars there....all thanks to shortchanging the state many years in taxes..... and massive money laundering activities !!!!!

SKE8504D

Alfrescian
Loyal

So boys and gals....now u know why all these crooks are trying to " fix " and silence Dave Tham ? He knows too much.... and these crooks are so afraid that he will bring them down.... due to his intimate knowledge of their illicit activities and REVELATION to the authorities and the public !!!!!!

romrak

Alfrescian
Loyal

So boys and gals....now u know why all these crooks are trying to " fix " and silence Dave Tham ? He knows too much.... and these crooks are so afraid that he will bring them down.... due to his intimate knowledge of their illicit activities and REVELATION to the authorities and the public !!!!!!

So Dave Tham Wai Kong has surfaced to put in his defense. So drama! I dunno about the pple u mentioned. But the fact is u r a scummer. DAVE THAM WAI KONG IS THE IRON MAN SCAMMER!

Who's framing u? Ur name is in the State Courts criminal list. You were charged under Section 420 Penal Code. I think u will remember PTC 1 fondly. I'm sure Ur victims will.

If u r not a scummer by nature, who could have framed you? I think you are low on your meds. Please see a doc to replenish. Scammed so many people already still dare to claim innocence. Maybe u can plead that u r a siao kia and go IMH to serve ur sentence.

All the court dates cannot be fabricated. All the victims who came forth on their own will. Stop trying to change the subject. This thread is about what a scummer u r.

And to think your skin is so thick to write about Karma. U think u can escape Karma when u scammed so many people? Pls wake up! Pot calling kettle black.

romrak

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Iron man scammer - Dave Tham Wai Kong

https://sg.linkedin.com/in/lai-chong-meng-0b59163b

This is the crook Lai Chong Meng who is so desperate working with his " deputies " Summer Chew and Benson Wee to frame and set Dave Tham up....They are currently all being investigated and incoming charges to be filed against them for fraud, bribery, tax evasion and speeding at 160 km/h by Benson Wee at Jurong Island.

Lai Chong Meng is also the owner of " The School Of Dance "

Google Davinchi Valentino and see all entries and be shocked !!!!!

Stop maligning others and change the subject, Dave Tham Wai Kong. U r a lying cheat. Ur victims are unhappy so they have come forth and u still have the cheek to plead innocence. Say all u want but it will not change the fact that u r a scummer! Get a job n earn money the right way u scummer!

romrak

Alfrescian
Loyal

End of the day, all I can say Summer Chew, Lai Chong Meng Allan, Benson Wee, Terence Leong and Louis Lin are all accomplice in trying to set up and frame Dave Tham, as he was trying to expose their dirty deeds to the authorities. That's why they are trying their best to discredit and silence him. Too bad as all evidence and materials already handed to the respective departments. Just wait for all the charge sheet to be served on u guys for all your criminal activities. Always remember.... Cops and ex-cops who breaks the law will be doubly charged ! Again for vital information which Mr Summer Chew and associates are trying to block u guys from seeing or reading, just read all entries by FB user Davinchi Valentino....and u guys will see how sinisters these sophisticated crooks are trying to hookwink u guys into thinking they are angels and others they are trying to flame are the bad guys ! These crooks have corruptly obtained millions of $$$$$$, evaded massive amount of state taxes.... and ex-cop and CBT crook Summer Chew made tons of obscene amount of $$$$$ by diverting payments meant for his employer to his own pocket !!! What's worst when Lai Chong Meng Allan's Nephew Louis Lin, ex-cop Terence Leong, and another partner call Brian were caught in a sting operation by the authorities and supposed to be charged in court ! However thru a legal friend of Mr Lai Chong Meng Allan who brokered a deal with the DPP highly suspected to be the result of a massive bribe...those charges were dropped as a result... and the accused were even allowed to keep and those ill-gotten corrupt obtained funds totally in the millions of $$$$$$ !!! Those ill-gotten $$$$$ have been laundered into their company Spectrum Marine Resources Pte Ltd, and Innovek Pte Ltd. Not to mention they splurged on luxury private properties, cars, and luxury goods !!!! Evidence are all there to see at FB user Davinchi Valentino

All evidence points to an unrepentant scummer! What Dave Tham Wai Kong has mentioned has nothing to do with his scummer ways. Finding ways to justify he's doing right! But scamming is wrong. It's against the law. Beware of him people. He should be on the prowl again.

SKE8504D

Alfrescian
Loyal

U must be very high smoking weed.... Stop diverting the real crooks from one that u guys framed and set up.... We'll see who's got the last laugh... Readers see how this crook here requested customers of his employer to make payment to his own account instead of his employer....somemore ex-cop ! Jialat know the law and broke the law !!! Crook or angel ? Summer Chew and Co...." Chui Tat Lan " Liao !!! Just keep looking at latest updates on FB user Davinchi Valentino for latest news and revelations

Last edited:

SKE8504D

Alfrescian
Loyal

Aiyo Ah Duay, you claimed to be so righteous, so if your friends are so innocent ? What's there to fear ? But then those accusations are way more serious then what u claimed against Dave Tham. So we must look into issues of this nature in all angles to be fair to all parties.
Just because you have a personal or group vendetta against him....simply cut no slack to most readers.... that what he'd claimed is way more serious then what he'd been accused, framed up or charged with. Anyway the decision makers up there is aware what is truly going on, so we'll just leave it to them to decide.
So better we see all evidence and upcoming news on all accused, or highlighted crooks as mentioned.
If you claimed to be so " independent " or " righteous " Why just only " target " Dave Tham ? Seems like the rest of those related to this " Mumbo Jumbo " bunch of nonsense is not as simple as it seem. You are merely deflecting or diverting the crux of the main issue here, that is trying to cover up for your friends. Desperately so to discredit and silence him. Do you think it will work for someone of his calibre ?
That's why I said now and then, to look at the reason why Dave Tham was fixed and framed up. There is more then meets the eye. But from what I've heard like others over here and on the grapevine, I reserve judgement till further revelations of the frauds, criminal activities like money laundering, tax evasion, bribery etc before coming to any final judgement. I think this is fair to all parties quoted.

Last edited:

Redrain

Alfrescian
Loyal

Romrak really kuku or having bad memory ? Someone tipped off those pics u posted came from Lai Chong Meng Allan's collection of pics of Dave Tham and family while they were still on talking terms years ago.
Self pawned liar your underwear on fire !
Next time be a smart liar. You guys framed him with methods which u are clearly aware. Anyway I shan't reveal too much as thank to u guys, u have done him a great favour. U know the term complacency ? That is the downfall of u and your group. Your anxiousness to frame and sabotaged Dave Tham killed your agenda totally. Sayonara

romrak

Alfrescian
Loyal

Aiyo Ah Duay, you claimed to be so righteous, so if your friends are so innocent ? What's there to fear ? But then those accusations are way more serious then what u claimed against Dave Tham. So we must look into issues of this nature in all angles to be fair to all parties.
Just because you have a personal or group vendetta against him....simply cut no slack to most readers.... that what he'd claimed is way more serious then what he'd been accused, framed up or charged with. Anyway the decision makers up there is aware what is truly going on, so we'll just leave it to them to decide.
So better we see all evidence and upcoming news on all accused, or highlighted crooks as mentioned.
If you claimed to be so " independent " or " righteous " Why just only " target " Dave Tham ? Seems like the rest of those related to this " Mumbo Jumbo " bunch of nonsense is not as simple as it seem. You are merely deflecting or diverting the crux of the main issue here, that is trying to cover up for your friends. Desperately so to discredit and silence him. Do you think it will work for someone of his calibre ?
That's why I said now and then, to look at the reason why Dave Tham was fixed and framed up. There is more then meets the eye. But from what I've heard like others over here and on the grapevine, I reserve judgement till further revelations of the frauds, criminal activities like money laundering, tax evasion, bribery etc before coming to any final judgement. I think this is fair to all parties quoted.

R u saying it's because the others broke the law so Dave Tham Wai Kong has a reason to scam? Whatever the others did, the law will eventually catch up. For Dave Tham Wai Kong, the law already caught up. This thread is started to expose Dave Tham Wai Kong and warn others to be careful dealing with him.

And don't act like u r not Dave Tham Wai Kong. U r an online menace. U r out to cheat people. The feedback ur victims gave r a testament to u as a scummer.

romrak

Alfrescian
Loyal

U must be very high smoking weed.... Stop diverting the real crooks from one that u guys framed and set up.... We'll see who's got the last laugh... Readers see how this crook here requested customers of his employer to make payment to his own account instead of his employer....somemore ex-cop ! Jialat know the law and broke the law !!! Crook or angel ? Summer Chew and Co...." Chui Tat Lan " Liao !!! Just keep looking at latest updates on FB user Davinchi Valentino for latest news and revelations

Dave Tham Wai Kong is still active in Car Models Enthusiasts and Omega Watches FB groups. Looking for ur next victims? This thread is started to warn others of ur scummer ways. And I think the one high is u. U r the one diverting attention away from the fact that Dave Tham Wai Kong is a Scummer! U can try to hide it under everything u mention about others. U r the one who scammed others and ur 'tribe' has spoken. Get a job mate!

Redrain

Alfrescian
Loyal

Perhaps Summer The Scummer is unaware himself that even the business partners of Lai Chong Meng Allan are doubtful of your dubious character.
Summer Chew, let me ask u are u aware Peggy Soh, spouse of Tony, the business partner of Lai Chong Meng did a check on you ?
You claimed to everybody you are a director of Winter International Group Pte Ltd, but in actual fact that is a false claim. U are just what we call a coffeeboy there at the beck and call of the true directors of Winter International Group Pte Ltd. If you can lie over such trivial matter, I wonder what else you can BS readers !
Is that the reason why u need to commit CBT at your workplace to live the director's dream or high life ? The evidence attached and posted by Davinchi Valentino cannot be denied by you. Just suck it up and admit it, you have perpetrated a sinister scheme to " fixed " and " framed " Dave Tham for you and your " friends " and " associates " agendas. Truth is you are also jealous of Dave Tham. Many of your friends can see to that. You can deny for all we care, but those photos you have attached came from the collection of Lai Chong Meng Allan, as well as Benson Wee. We have Intel that can pin all evidence to that.
Do I need to ring a bell of yours ? You sold Lai Chong Meng a fairly substantial jade collection right ? You tried to do the same to Tony but Peggy told u off when u tried to hardsell Tony your " dubious product " according to her. Correct me if I am wrong.

Redrain

Alfrescian
Loyal

He can be a member of " Suicide Squard " for all I care. Fact is you guys are out to frame and discredit him due to your group agendas. Now are there any complainants over there so far since he'd joined any of those groups ? Come on you know I know what u guys have been formulating. Like I've said, you crooks " self pawned " yourselves. It's a fact whether u like it or not. So Summer the Scummer, why is it your msg requested your customer to pay into your own private account and not into your employers bank account ? Are u aware SPF and another departments have files so thick with your name on it ? And your friends as well. Just keep reading FB user Davinchi Valentino entries for more details.

Redrain

Alfrescian
Loyal

I'd be honest with you, Dave Tham is a legit and solid gold trader. There are so many who posted feedbacks for him that of course u guys are aware of.
Anyway back to the story.
Dave Tham first foray into this Iron Man thingy is a hobby and not a biz. It was earlier buyers who traded COD with him that requested him to do PO's for future release.
Oh yes, lucky for him, he kept meticulous records of those who successfully transacted with him, and those who were refunded. When someone who NEVER traded or dealt with him, started posting false rumours about him that resulted in massive PO cancellations. That really is a " RED FLAG " to readers here ! Anyway I shan't reveal more details, but u can bet your last dime the higher ups are aware what's really happening. There is actually a massive parallel investigation going on for those mentioned on Davinchi Valentino's FB ?
Oops just to recap your friend's memory who's an ex-cop who boasted to Dave Tham at the airport how he and his partner orchestrated staged accidents and made of with millions of $$$$$ in fraudulent claims. And did I mention these were actually recorded ? Next time tell your friend to talk and boast less especially when he's boasting criminal activities. It happened around CNY period and at the airport's carpark. Gotta go, can't share too much goodies for now. Tata

SKE8504D

Alfrescian
Loyal
The SKE8504D Exposé thread

This is the most audacious crime ever committed in SG !!!!!!

Mr Louis Lin, nephew of businessman Mr Lai Chong Meng Allan and his friends, ex-cop Mr Terence Leong, and another friend Mr Brian were all caught in a sting operation, while they were working as inspectors in the bunkering trade.

The amount involved was to the tune of millions of $$$$$$$$$$$

Such amount and crime mentioned normally involved a massive fine and a long custodial sentence.

What is puzzling and shocking, was the fact that all charges were dropped and they were even able to retain those ill-gotten gains.

There is solid evidence that the DPP involved and IO involved, as well as a middleman, namely a friend who's a lawyer of Lai Chong Meng Allan who played the role of brokering the deal to set the above crooks free from criminal charges.

Let there be known that no amount of $$$$$$$ and connection can free you from your sophisticated criminal activities. Allan Lai And Family Small Frame.png