• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The broken record thread

SKE8504D

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: The SKE8504D Exposé thread

Allan Lai Mop Hair.jpg

Allan Lai Chong Meng sure comes in all shapes and sizes. I let the pics shared till date do all the talking.

SKE8504D

Alfrescian
Loyal

Louis Cayenne.jpg

Thanks to all the corruptly obtained $$$$$$ from Louis Lin's bunkering days as a surveyor, this is the sort of loot aka luxury car Louis Lin get's to enjoy. Even our MP and ministers also cannot afford to flaunt with Porsche as their regular rides.

Last edited:

SKE8504D

Alfrescian
Loyal

Louis Jaguar.jpg

You think the authorities so stupid ? Wah don't play play man, young punk Louis Lin bo tak chek, and come from normal middle class family can afford such luxuries ! Expensive Jargong, oops I meant Jaguar. Bought by Allan Lai Chong Meng, then resold to his nephew Louis Lin for a song. You think the chenghu so stupid not aware what sort of games u criminals are playing ?

Last edited:

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Hey you got pics of the X5 and 640csi? hahahaha
Why so jealous? What's your ride? Chery QQ?

SKE8504D

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: 1 killed, 4 injured after driver allegedly went against traffic on AYE (19 Dec 20

Hurry post some new stuff
You keep repeat like broken record really sian

You so beh song them you need address? I can provide for you.
Let me start with some new info from my Nephew.

Louis Lin Shin.
His Father is Patrick Lin a wanted fugitive businessman wanted in neighbouring country for shady business deals.
Currently his parents staying in Tampines HDB flat but he stays in a Simei condo (location withheld). He also owns and develop private properties and shophouses with help from Uncle Allan Lai.
He also owns a pub (location withheld) purpose of the pub is to launder his undertable income.
Also he is a player who likes to bed models, air Stewardesses and actresses owning a pub is a good start. He was the 3rd party to Lynn Poh's divorce (one of his more famous conquest).
He with Terrance and Brian quit as Surveyors to setup their own bunkering company with Allan as behind the scene big boss.
They were investigated but never charged.
Like I said Govt close one eye due to bunker industry contribution to economy. Nothing to do with bribing DPP.
Louis family is in the bunker trade with many family members working in the industry.

Allan Lai Choon Meng
Studied in SAF boy's school. Signed on to RSAF and later joined SIA. That's when he met his Wife who is ex SIA Stewardess. Later branched out into business and made his first million riding on property boom speculating and as developer for private properties.
Now semi retired living off rental income from property portfolio. Dance school is Wife business.
Currently stays in 31/2 storey GCB in the east. Well known in local car circles and luxury watch collectors forum.

Thanks a million with your input Warong Sarong, I'm sure the state is now a firm believer of your pals " highly dubious criminal activities " that warrants microscopic analysis.

Last edited:

SKE8504D

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: 1 killed, 4 injured after driver allegedly went against traffic on AYE (19 Dec 20

LP1.jpg

Romeo Louis Lin and Lynn Poh

SKE8504D

Alfrescian
Loyal

LP4.jpg

What a lovely couple. Heard Lynn Poh is working for Allan Lai Chong Meng and Louis Lin's company.

SKE8504D

Alfrescian
Loyal

Hey Warong Sarong, u are right the goverment won't touch the bunkering trade. That was in the past, but those who knows how to keep it quiet and maintain a low profile, then all's good and peaceful. But since your friends Allan Lai Chong Meng and associates once openly said the government can't touch them at all. I think the state takes it as an open challenge, or they are challenging the state. What's the end result ? I suggest those in the bunkering trade avoid mixing with them, as they are under the radar of the government. Don't get entangled with their criminal activities and mess they are in. They are targetted as a singular group as " rogues of the trade " due to their illicit activities. And mind you, there's someone from the PMO and another well informed department that's looking at this thread. Keep blaring, they are taking notes and pointers on those subjects mentioned.

Last edited:

SKE8504D

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: The Dave Tham thread

Thanks to all the corruptly obtained $$$$$$ from Louis Lin's ( Allan Lai Chong Meng's nephew )Louis Cayenne.jpg bunkering days as a surveyor, this is the sort of loot aka luxury car Louis Lin get's to enjoy. Even our MP and ministers also cannot afford to flaunt with Porsche as their regular rides.

SKE8504D

Alfrescian
Loyal

You think the authorities so stupid ? Wah don't play play man, young punk Louis Lin bo tak chek, and come from normal middle class family can afford such luxuries ! Expensive Jargong, oops I meant Jaguar. Bought by Allan Lai Chong Meng, then resold to his nephew Louis Lin for a song. You think the chenghu so stupid not aware what sort of games u criminals are playing ?
Louis Jaguar.jpg

SKE8504D

Alfrescian
Loyal

Allan Lai Chong Meng have a fetish of secretly taking pics of others. He adores someone's wife, and have amassed a vast collection of her pics. Not to mention how he used the lamest pick up line on her when they first met. Need me to share her name with readers here Allan Lai Chong Meng ? Anyway you and your associates previously tarnished her reputation, just like the way you sabotaged Dave Tham. Didn't know u are into such " hobby ". Maybe u are really sick in the head just like the way you smooched Benson Wee Chuan Min. Yucks, u need to see a shrink badly.
Allan Lai Taking Pic.jpg

SKE8504D

Alfrescian
Loyal

Allan Lai Chong Meng sure comes in all shapes and sizes. I let the pics shared till date do all the talking.Allan Lai Mop Hair.jpg

SKE8504D

Alfrescian
Loyal

Look at scammer and ex-cop Summer Chew, CBT from his employer Winter International Pte Ltd until his LV pouch going to explode ! Pouch always containing his loot of luxury watches. Even collectors and those in the trade, are aware of his " unusual practice " of carrying watches worth 6 figures around town in his LV pouch. Maybe to show off to collectors and friends due to his inferior complex. We can't blame you Summer Chew, with a chao kuniang name like yours, this is the only way you can tell others you have made it in life. Oops, I meant scammed well in life thru massive CBT against your employer. You are the richest and wealthiest kopi kia in the furniture trade amassing a 7 figure fortune. Despite the fact you kept calling yourself a director which is a fake claim ! Who exposed u on this ? Summer the Scummer once sold Allan Lai an expensive jade collection in the high $$$$$$$ range ! Summer the CBT scam artist tried to sell a similar selection to Allan Lai's biz partner Tony. His wife Peggy was pissed with Summer Chew's hard selling tactics and told me off on several occasions in regards to his behaviour. She decided to do a check on Summer Chew's claim that he is a director of " Winter International Group Pte Ltd ". However he was found out to be not a director of the said company. Self pawned scammer who needed to come up with such lame lies to impress others. What a loser indeed.
Summer Chew V sign 2.jpg

Last edited:

SKE8504D

Alfrescian
Loyal

Evidence of ex-cop and CBT scammer Summer Chew whatsapp msg to Dave Tham, to make payment to his personal account, instead of his employer's corporate account for goods and services rendered by his employer Winter International Group Pte Ltd. Scumbag ex-cop who tarnished the good reputationSummer Chew Whatsapp.jpg of SPF !!!

Last edited:

SKE8504D

Alfrescian
Loyal

Group pic during happier days of Dave Tham, Valen Huang, Benson Wee, Louis Lin, Pauline Ho, Allan Lai and Summer ChewDave Group Pic 2.jpg

SKE8504D

Alfrescian
Loyal

Dave Tham, Benson Wee's wife Valen Huang, Allan Lai and Allan's wife Pauline Ho during happier days.Dave V A P.jpg