• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The broken record thread

Redrain

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dear all, If you have dealt with a Mr Summer Chew from Winter International Pte Ltd, or purchased any items from the above co, kindly note that all payments be made directly to the company's account instead of a POSB savings account provided by Mr Summer Chew. If u have made such payment / payments thru a private account instead of Winter International Pte Ltd corporate account, I suggest you make a police report ASAP as there is a high probability u and the co may have been defrauded.
It is a known fact that employees are not supposed to ask customers of their co's to make any payment to their own or others private account, instead of their corporate account. Not especially the co is a private limited company.

Take a look at this link : https://www.facebook.com/permalink.p...00008994071786

Pls share the above with your friends and relative to avoid any possibility of being scammed.

http://www.renoforum.sg/showthread.php?4050-WARNING-Summer-Chew-of-Winter-International-Pte-Ltd

https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=1383739375269185&id=100008994071786

http://www.renotalk.com/forum/topic/73520-warning-summer-chew-of-winter-international-pte-ltd/

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Warning : Summer Chew Of Winter International Pte Ltd

moral of story: never mix summer with winter; they produce deadly tornadoes.

Redrain

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Warning : Summer Chew Of Winter International Pte Ltd

Myself and others are serious curious how on earth, where a private limited company, can allow an employee to collect payments from their customers, and deposit into their employee's private savings account, instead of their corporate account ?
I seriously think the company's accounts are in a big mess ! It's time the authorities get their accountants to go thru all accounts with a fine comb for accounts related to Winter International for the past decade or more.
For a company that supply furnitures and fittings to Singapore GP on an annual basis, such questionable " antics " does not go well with the industry. I'm sure if someone like Mr Summer Chew can drive an Audi, wear a 6 figure solid gold wrist watch as a " daily banger ", and have a watch collection worth 6 figures or more, not to mention flush with cash all the time, and branded goods from head to toe, most if not all of us will be queuing to work for Winter International Pte Ltd. They must be paying top dollars beyond industry standard.

romrak

Alfrescian
Loyal
The Dave Tham thread

http://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/singapore/man-arrested-for-cheating-19-victims-of-iron-man-figurines/3219430.html

Remember this case? The guy charged is Tham Wai Kong. More "affectionately" known as Dave Tham. He not only scams people with Ironman figurines. Previously, he got a mention in Ferrari Owners' Forum as a conman. Apparently he had a shop in Millenia Walk doing F1 collectibles. He must have used that as a front to cheat. Thereafter, he began to be active in watch forums like Connectingwatches and Watchnet. There are a lot of complaints of him using watches to lure his victims. It was the same modus operandi. After receiving the deposit from the victims, he turned evasive.

Hope this Ironman case puts him in jail. But for a scammer to operate this long, how come nobody has come forth to report him?

romrak

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Dave Tham - Serial scammer in Singapore

http://forums.fuckwarezone.com.sg/eat-drink-man-woman-16/%5Bnews%5D-19-jiak-buay-dua-kumgongs-kena-scammed-buy-iron-man-toys-5486039.html

See comments section and you will see his picture.

overall.jpg

songsongjurong

Alfrescian
Loyal

sunshine empire
countless time share con business
out to scam used car dealer
NKF
CHC

total scams could run into billions

http://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/singapore/man-arrested-for-cheating-19-victims-of-iron-man-figurines/3219430.html

Remember this case? The guy charged is Tham Wai Kong. More "affectionately" known as Dave Tham. He not only scams people with Ironman figurines. Previously, he got a mention in Ferrari Owners' Forum as a conman. Apparently he had a shop in Millenia Walk doing F1 collectibles. He must have used that as a front to cheat. Thereafter, he began to be active in watch forums like Connectingwatches and Watchnet. There are a lot of complaints of him using watches to lure his victims. It was the same modus operandi. After receiving the deposit from the victims, he turned evasive.

Hope this Ironman case puts him in jail. But for a scammer to operate this long, how come nobody has come forth to report him?

songsongjurong

Alfrescian
Loyal

http://forums.watchnet.com/index.php?t=msg&th=200010&rid=0

Dave from Singapore (aka WK, Tham Wai Kong) Bad Guy Nov 25, 2008 - 01:41 PM Go to next message

We have recently had a bad experience with one of the dealers on Watchnet.com.

His name is Dave from Singapore.
(AKA WK, Watch Master, Tham Wai Kong)

I posted on the Luxury Time section a WTB request and he replied to my post saying that he has a watch. I have called few people that he has dealt with and they said that the transactions went though.

Based on the information that people gave me I have sent him the wire. I have not heard from him since. He is ignoring my emails and my voice-mails.

Please advise on how to properly deal with this issue.

His details:

Dave from Singapore
Watch Master
[email protected]

Nick Name: WK

romrak

Alfrescian
Loyal

overall.jpg

More here. I think he is still not in custody. His PTC just ended so he might be scamming again. Please inform as much as people as possible, He could need money for his law suit. Also, think his kids are at CHIJ St. Nicks. If you know anyone there, please let them know. They could be victims as well.

romrak

Alfrescian
Loyal

View attachment 29056

More here. I think he is still not in custody. His PTC just ended so he might be scamming again. Please inform as much as people as possible, He could need money for his law suit. Also, think his kids are at CHIJ St. Nicks. If you know anyone there, please let them know. They could be victims as well.

14656446_10154746408235815_1852846583730550514_n.jpg

Dave Tham lives in Belmond Green and drives a Lexus LS460. His wife doesn't work and only take care of the kids. Why would someone driving a luxury car and living in an upper-class area do that? If the proceeds from his crimes can allow him to have such a lifestyle, imagine how many victims he has scammed over the years. Please warn more people over his evil misdeeds. This has to stop.

romrak

Alfrescian
Loyal

Still have the cheek to openly confront people for exposing his scamming ways. Offer reward somemore. Really pity his kids. What type of example is he setting for them? image.jpegimage.jpeg

romrak

Alfrescian
Loyal

image.png

New info. His Lexus LS460 is SJP8225M. And more of his crimes on forum as attached.

romrak

Alfrescian
Loyal

image.png

Abramovich is Dave Tham. Beware of lies. He also likes to pose as Roman Abramovich's consultant in Asia. He acts like a big spender and claims he has backing from Roman Abramovich and F1 supremo Bernie Ecclestone. Pls DON'T be impressed. They are all lies. In fact, ask direct questions and don't let him change the subject. That could expose him.

romrak

Alfrescian
Loyal

No scams should be condoned, big or small. Everyone's money is hard-earned. If they just want to spend some of it to pamper themselves, it's their right. What right have scammers to cheat people? Get a job and earn money the right way.

romrak

Alfrescian
Loyal

image.jpeg

Really amazing this internet thing. Can really get info.
Lexus LS460 SJP8225M
Add: 15 Balmoral Green Belmond Green
Daughters are in CHIJ St Nicholas

I know the kids are probably innocent. But he has got the potential to go after parents there. So if you know anyone, please warn them of this scam scum.

romrak

Alfrescian
Loyal

image.jpeg

Millhouse Capital is a company established by Roman Abramovich. Our scammer scum actually puts his LinkedIn profile as Millhouse Capital. Funny cuz if his claims of close ties with Roman are true, he should be rich beyond imagination. Instead he is scamming people. If you have a LinkedIn profile, search dave tam millhouse capital LinkedIn. Don't let this back story be an opportunity for him.