• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Soon Sinkies Will Know if DBS Goes Bankrupt because of Ah Neh CEO

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Dear brothers and sisters,

buy popcorn and very soon we will know if DBS goes bankrupt because of Ah Neh CEO.

Ah neh is the best

Singapore banks not headed for Lehman reprise: Piyush
(Actually rapists will also not deny that they never rape!)

Oil is the key stress, but banks have actively sold collateral and restructured loans; NPLs unlikely to hit crisis levels

Singapore

DBS chief executive Piyush Gupta, has dismissed the idea that the banks are in another Lehman crisis, joining the chorus from the other two banks in dismissing the markets' fears of a banking meltdown in Singapore.

"Singapore is not a basket case," he said at a results briefing on Monday, adding that the country has strong reserves and a robust financial system, and capital outflows are not as large as some hedge funds have made out.

"The charitable view is that people are misinformed. The less charitable view is that people have an axe to grind," he said.

Brightkid

Alfrescian
Loyal
DBS chief executive Piyush Gupta, has dismissed the idea that the banks are in another Lehman crisis, joining the chorus from the other two banks in dismissing the markets' fears of a banking meltdown in Singapore.

Heard this line so many times from people who claims their business of Super high returns for investors is not a scam.

And drunk people always say they not drunk..........until they crashed their car, killing sine innocent people jin the process.

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The above ah neh statement is different from Rajah and Tann ah neh lawyers.

who can we trust? ah neo banker or ah neh lawyers?

Rajah & Tann Singapore LLP, Southeast Asia's largest law firm, reckons the region's rising bond defaults will inflict as much pain on creditors as the financial crises of 2008 and 1998. Rival law firm Hogan Lovells US LLP said that regional banks will likely boost the sale of bad loans in the coming months. http://str.sg/ZCjJ ST FILE PHOTO

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Some think that the CPF has become a ponzi scheme. It is backed up by useless investments i.e. called long term investments:rolleyes:
If these investments were liquidated today it would be at a great discount.

So the PAP may not have enough $ to bail out DBS if the bank is having problems.

Leckmichamarsch

Alfrescian
Loyal
Some think that the CPF has become a ponzi scheme. It is backed up by useless investments i.e. called long term investments:rolleyes:
If these investments were liquidated today it would be at a great discount.

So the PAP may not have enough $ to bail out DBS if the bank is having problems.

simple lah...... raise min sum by 300 percent, extend withdrawal age till 80 yrs,,,,,,,,,,
if papigs can tell you that crude oil can drop 67 percent but pump price only 24 percent, anything is possible!! PS the chief investigator can even claim that if chicken price drop 20 percent, dun expect chicken lice to rop 20 percent ........ what a prejudiced birdbrain - judy yrll us why Australian petrol is 99 cents???? Also crude price is major cost component of refinded petrol...... where are the other trivial cost components and their weightages........ publish them if you you motherfuckers want to be cedible.......

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
singapore may not be heading for a banking meltdown but i can tell u our stock market is.we are already halfway through the 2008 financial crisis and the crisis hasnt even started yet.

oh no does this mean the stock market know something we dont?maybe they think LHL's ponzi economy is finished,kaput,about to pop,and shit is about to hit the fan.

Last edited:

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
singapore may not be heading for a banking meltdown but i can tell u our stock market is.we are already halfway through the 2008 financial crisis and the crisis hasnt even started yet.

With all due respect bro, where is the evidence for stating that 'we are already ........ .' Self-fulfilling prophecy?

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
With all due respect bro, where is the evidence for stating that 'we are already ........ .' Self-fulfilling prophecy?

what u mean?the sg stock market is down nearly 1000 points from its peak since last year,nearly 30 percent drop,and it doesnt even feel like a recession yet,blue chips are gettig massacred,banks are dropping like nobody business....sti is bleeding heavier than the US stock market,which is weird cause normally sg market tracks US markets but i suppose its because of our exposure to china.....something is scaring the investors,the rats are abandoning the titanic ship....singapore is sinking....huat ah!!!!

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
what u mean?the sg stock market is down nearly 1000 points from its peak since last year,nearly 30 percent drop,and it doesnt even feel like a recession yet,blue chips are gettig massacred,banks are dropping like nobody business....sti is bleeding heavier than the US stock market,which is weird cause normally sg market tracks US markets but i suppose its because of our exposure to china.....something is scaring the investors,the rats are abandoning the titanic ship....singapore is sinking....huat ah!!!!

thks bro. appreciate your comments. had a discussion with a friend the previous day and he offered a different opinion and that is the reason why I asked for yours.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
ok so which way are u leaning?are u bullish or bear?

honestly, neither. i depend on my pension $ and am quite confident the govt wont fraud me. my sideline is not dependent on the economy too. since i retired, hardly read the papers to catch-up on world politics and/or economy. i am just a frog in my own well now.

jw5

Loyal
Don't chimbo lah you moron, all the time telling lies in this forum, don't you ever get tired of deceiving all the time? :rolleyes:

honestly, neither. i depend on my pension $ and am quite confident the govt wont fraud me. my sideline is not dependent on the economy too. since i retired, hardly read the papers to catch-up on world politics and/or economy. i am just a frog in my own well now.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Don't chimbo lah you moron, all the time telling lies in this forum, don't you ever get tired of deceiving all the time? :rolleyes:

lying is in my DNA, moron. nope i dun get tired at all. same same you dont get tired playing the record all over again.

jw5

Loyal
Yes Gullible Moron, being manipulative is in your DNA, you inherited that trait from your parents. Pity the people who have to deal with your children. :(

lying is in my DNA, moron. nope i dun get tired at all. same same you dont get tired playing the record all over again.

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Last time. POSB was given to DBS to bail it out. .now dbs have to get direct cash injection from cpf..fuck pap n the 70% tat voted for them.