• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

superbowl 50

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
not sure if you folks are aware, the 50th anniversary of the superbowl will be here in the bay area in 2 weeks. already sf, santa clara, san jose are preparing for it. the whole place is a mess as construction is happening to stage the biggest super bowl ever. moreover it's the golden anniversary.

it will be the carolina panthers vs. the denver broncos.

first up.....panthers at the hotel entrance.

image.jpeg

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
How much are you renting rooms out for? I read that $1000 a night is the going rate.

it's about $2000 per night for the entire house or $500 per night for a room in the south bay where the game will be. i'm keeping my house(s) to myself. i don't trust short term renters. :wink:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
all quiet this morning in sj as panthers have their breakfast nearby at the downtown marriott. fairmont in the foreground - charging us$10k for the 4-day weekend. :eek:

image.jpg

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
woohoo! lady gaga sang the opening anthem. coldplay, beyoncé, and bruno mars cumming up for halftime.