• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Matland traffik Polis - Malays no fine, Chinese fine. Kanna fuck by Chinese woman

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Matland traffik Polis - Malays no fine, Chinese fine. Kanna fuck by Chinese woman. Any action from our resident jiu hu kia Keyboard Warrior Tonychat?

[/B][video=youtube;dKTpO4LtsUI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dKTpO4LtsUI[/video]

BEWARE!! We already notice long time!! The racist DBKL staff No.5657 name Muiz, motor vehicle number WYU 3852.
The car which registered under malay name and sticker has speacial right wont get fine! (Chinese kanna fine)

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Matland traffik Polis - Malays no fine, Chinese fine. Kanna fuck by Chinese woma

Where is the lanjiaoless Tonychat faggot? Isn't he going to protest against this injustice for his motherland?

spotter542

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Matland traffik Polis - Malays no fine, Chinese fine. Kanna fuck by Chinese woma

Do not disturb fucktard jiu hoo Kia with a loose arse tonychat :p
He is busy getting anal-fucked as we speak :biggrin:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

it means that jiu hu kia and sinkies have more money to flaunt.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset

I don't see anything wrong with that. The Chinks have lots of money so they can well afford to pay. The Malays on the other hand are struggling to make ends meet and should not be burdened with additional financial penalties.

If the Malaysian Chinks aren't happy they can always fuck off back to China.

rambo22

Alfrescian
Loyal

Final Result :

BMG 1 - Mudland Mata 0

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

in Spore if you are a VIP you get many privileges like free parking, immunity from parking fines, million dollar salaries, ....

Some even call themselves "natural aristocrates":smile:

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Wow this Chinese woman got balls. She don't know what is the consequences for farking a law enforcer in m&d land?

ChineseDog

Alfrescian
Loyal

I don't see anything wrong with that. The Chinks have lots of money so they can well afford to pay. The Malays on the other hand are struggling to make ends meet and should not be burdened with additional financial penalties.

Good job my honorary chinese dog. We chinks should only be the ones paying.

Hans168

Alfrescian
Loyal

or kiwiland

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal

Simple. Did they break the law? If so, I do not see why they should argue about not paying the fines. Maybe they prefer jail eh? Lawless matland chinks!

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

The chink bitch should be arrested for insulting Islam and a public servant. Blasphemy and obstruction of justice.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Simple. Did they break the law? If so, I do not see why they should argue about not paying the fines. Maybe they prefer jail eh? Lawless matland chinks!

Simple. They think they are entitled to break the law and civilians who complained their illegal acts are called complain kings, while police who catch them are called racists.

ChineseDog

Alfrescian
Loyal

Good job my fellow chinese dog. We chinks are lawless.

The chink bitch should be arrested for insulting Islam and a public servant. Blasphemy and obstruction of justice.

Good job my fellow chinese dog we chinks deserve to be arrested for insulting islam and obstructing the law.

Simple. They think they are entitled to break the law and civilians who complained their illegal acts are called complain kings, while police who catch them are called racists.

Good job my fellow chinese dog and bitch. We chinks are complain kings/queens

Wow this must be a record so many of my fellow chinese dogs/bitches came in to bash the chinks here and showcase our inferiority to the superior muslim malays.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Good job my fellow chinese dog. We chinks are lawless.

Good job my fellow chinese dog we chinks deserve to be arrested for insulting islam and obstructing the law.

Good job my fellow chinese dog and bitch. We chinks are complain kings/queens

Wow this must be a record so many of my fellow chinese dogs/bitches came in to bash the chinks here and showcase our inferiority to the superior muslim malays.

Shut up bastard chinese dog son of bitch, don't come and bully me. You can't understand english? I said they called others complain king, not I call them complain king (although they are). Basically they feel entitled to break the law and step on others, calling people (civilians) who tell them off as complain king. And in this case, calling police who is catching them for breaking law as racist. In the first place, why they feel entitled to break law?!!

ChineseDog

Alfrescian
Loyal

Shut up bastard chinese dog son of bitch, don't come and bully me. You can't understand english? I said they called others complain king, not I call them complain king (although they are). Basically they feel entitled to break the law and step on others, calling people (civilians) who tell them off as complain king. And in this case, calling police who is catching them for breaking law as racist. In the first place, why they feel entitled to break law?!!

My fellow chinese bitch as my inferior you have no right to talk back to me. Now make me a sandwich and clean the floor.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

My fellow chinese bitch as my inferior you have no right to talk back to me. Now make me a sandwich and clean the floor.

Bastard chinese dog bully, go to hell!