• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

What if LHL's pretty first wife did not die, and he therefore never married Ho Ching?

Would Singapore be a better place to live in now?

• Total voters

rurouni

Alfrescian
Loyal
attachment.php

[video=youtube;dNs9NLW-UqM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dNs9NLW-UqM[/video]
attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• cry.png
    cry.png
    995 bytes · Views: 3,020
  • cry4.gif
    cry4.gif
    12.5 KB · Views: 4,308
  • rip.gif
    rip.gif
    531 bytes · Views: 2,984
Last edited:

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: What if LHL's pretty first wife did not die, and he therefore never married Ho Ch

Have you watched Star Wars:confused:

Good guy Anakin turned to the dark side by the evil emperor. The young Mrs. lee was facing pressure from LKY AND the Gecko. If she hadn't suicided then she would probably have been turned:eek:

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: What if LHL's pretty first wife did not die, and he therefore never married Ho Ch

Very unfortunate for her.

1. If it was me, I would not go out on a date with LHL, if I know that he is the Prime Minister's son.
2. Even after going on a date with LHL, I would stop, and discontinue the relationship with him, and not marry him.
3. May be Mr. and Mrs. LKY was putting some blame on her re: albino son, although the recessive genes is probably from the Lee family.
4. I recall that for several years, the albino son was not disclosed to the public.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

If not for her death, there would never have been the great love story between PM Lee and Madam Ho Ching, only second to the ultimate love story between the late Ah Gong and Madam Kwa.

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

If not for her death, there would never have been the great love story between PM Lee and Madam Ho Ching, only second to the ultimate love story between the late Ah Gong and Madam Kwa.

Good reverse psychology.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Good guy Anakin turned to the dark side by the evil emperor. The young Mrs. lee was facing pressure from LKY AND the Gecko. If she hadn't suicided then she would probably have been turned:eek:

precisely the death of his true love padme turned him crazy with grief and made him turn to the dark side.......if mrs lee hadnt died,LHL wouldnt have turned to the dark side completely and there might still be a shred of humanity in him......but LHL is a broken man now,hes a complete cold blooded ruthless tyrant,whatever's left of anakin inside him is long gone,he doesnt even have a sexual drive anymore after marrying ho jinx.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

its a pity they didnt swallow cyanide pills and blow their brains out like hitler and eva did.

tictactoe

Alfrescian
Loyal

Go suck Claire's dick.

Cerebral

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
precisely the death of his true love padme turned him crazy with grief and made him turn to the dark side.......if mrs lee hadnt died,LHL wouldnt have turned to the dark side completely and there might still be a shred of humanity in him......but LHL is a broken man now,hes a complete cold blooded ruthless tyrant,whatever's left of anakin inside him is long gone,he doesnt even have a sexual drive anymore after marrying ho jinx.

Maybe he half crazed mind is caused by a perpetual sexual need that cannot be satisfied by a man.....

Unrepented

Alfrescian
Loyal

You have got watch Empire Strikes Back (ESB) or not? Luke skywalker hand kenna chopped off, thenkenna pressured then preferred to jump and survived. And then came back as a jedi to battle the dark side.:(

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

who cares, let the whole family die!!!

and who is that fucked up who make this youtube and use it as an advertisement.

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

FARK lah................no diff lah............she deserve death for marrying that faggot Pinky anyway.........tried to marry into royalty and paid the price........

soikee

Alfrescian
Loyal

Very unfortunate for her.

1. If it was me, I would not go out on a date with LHL, if I know that he is the Prime Minister's son.
2. Even after going on a date with LHL, I would stop, and discontinue the relationship with him, and not marry him.
3. May be Mr. and Mrs. LKY was putting some blame on her re: albino son, although the recessive genes is probably from the Lee family.
4. I recall that for several years, the albino son was not disclosed to the public.

She died at around 3pm in the afternoon one day after she was discharged from maternity hospital. The young Lee's residence was then on the 9th floor of Grangeford Apartments.

harimau

Alfrescian
Loyal

Doctors usually have a good heart! That is why they became doctors and wanting to help people!

Singapore would have been a kindler and gentler nation if she is still alive and became our first lady!

Just an alibino son what so big deal about it? As long he is a healthy boy or girl thank God for them!

Only superstitious people cannot take it! I wonder who talked to her and drove her to suicide! Must be an unwise person!

Last edited:

harimau

Alfrescian
Loyal

She died at around 3pm in the afternoon one day after she was discharged from maternity hospital. The young Lee's residence was then on the 9th floor of Grangeford Apartments.

How she died? Heart attacks for a young lady like her?

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal

Hey, don't speak bad against her. Or you'll be like Kwa.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

If that was the case, our MRT trains would be running well. Our investments would have been more successful. And finally, HC's bro, Ho Seng would not be as successful as he is today. Same goes for sis Ho Peng. Maybe a VP only.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

How she died? Heart attacks for a young lady like her?

Suicide lah ..................... People involved all told to shut their mouth. Uncle Kwa was PS Health.