• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Marliano

Alfrescian
Loyal
I'd like to use the chat room here but found it is using older tech and java is required to download, most browsers do not support this especially on the phone. Can anyone suggest an easy to use functional chat room that can be considered here?

HelenG

Alfrescian
Loyal
Chatwing is the perfect application for me and should work great on here. I am able to post YouTube videos with it and charts and can use the same communication window on my blog, facebook page and my website - it is well synchronized with mobile too.
www.chatwing.com

Harrison1991

Alfrescian
Loyal
Chatwing gets 2 thumbs up from me, was chatting using it last week on American Cancer Society website during an event and people were logged in with all sorts of social accounts, like Instagram, Linkedin, Facebook, Google and the website accounts too. Sam can customize it specific here:
qmu1XkV.png

Harrison1991

Alfrescian
Loyal
Exactly! That's why chatwing would be great to use here, it works great on mobile and they even have iOS iPhone/iPad + Android apps available so you can open the specific chat and bookmark it on your phone. Then we can get push notification and email alerts when there are new messages in the chat.

the chatwing iOS app works great for me and the android has got good reviews too
Chatwing iOS app
Chatwing Android app

256uwc8.png

AlveroPeter

Alfrescian
Loyal
just tested the chatwing app builder and can confirm the app wizard available makes it straightforward to create an app. nice feature, the app supports Google admob ads so you can display banner ads and make money.

dhoomkethu

Alfrescian
Loyal
just tested the chatwing app builder and can confirm the app wizard available makes it straightforward to create an app. nice feature, the app supports Google admob ads so you can display banner ads and make money.
Kudos ! This will be the perfect blog for anyone who desires to discover about this topic and I feel pleasure to view your website. Thanks for sharing such an informative information in a gentle manner. Moreover, this site earned good Alexa rank ! Keep it up and all the best. regards, randy@ instagram login

maria002

Hope this chat option available for new iPhone 8 that is probably going to release in september.
Chatwing gets 2 thumbs up from me, was chatting using it last week on American Cancer Society website during an event and people were logged in with all sorts of social accounts, like Instagram, Linkedin, Facebook, Google and the website accounts too. Sam can customize it specific here:
View attachment 25385

MarkCPhillip

Wow. cool post. I’d like to write like this too – taking time and real hard work to make a great article… but I put things off too much and never seem to get started. Thanks though.

dhoomkethu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wow. cool post. I’d like to write like this too – taking time and real hard work to make a great article… but I put things off too much and never seem to get started. Thanks though.
vlc for ipad is an open source, free, light and easy handling media player to play all video and audio formats. Download VLC for iPad Free.