• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The Generals in the SAF

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Is that so? What victory has our generals achieved? We have a 'decorated' general working as SMRT CEO accomplishing nothing. What victory are you talking about?

Our SAF generals build up a strong SAF that has for decades deterred our neighbours and terrorist groups from attacking us. We won without even going to war, just like what the chink general Sun Tzu wrote in his book of war. The Yankees, on the other hand, have to keep going to war to prove that they are the best. So, our SAF is better. We won without even fighting.

kukubird59

Alfrescian
Loyal
hahaha....bumpzzz the thread as promised....
the empty vessel thought he is a subject matter expect simply by googling...
however as shown time and again, the idiot is usually clueless after reading.....
but the best part is he will screw people indiscriminately and intimidate anyone who try to correct him...
classic examples as per below posts....LOL

Originally Posted by Papsmearer
Sandhurst awards a BA in International Studies in conjunction with Cranfield University and Open University.

They also award a Masters Degree. Look it up, its on their website. Next time, don't be a fucking cunt and argue with me. U don't have the brains, bitch.

Originally Posted by Papsmearer
Thank you for confirming what I said, you dumb cunt. So to summarize. IF I attend Sandhurst, I can graduate with a Degree. Right or wrong? Yes or No? If Yes, then what I said is correct. Got it?

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
hahaha....bumpzzz the thread as promised....
the empty vessel thought he is a subject matter expect simply by googling...
however as shown time and again, the idiot is usually clueless after reading.....
but the best part is he will screw people indiscriminately and intimidate anyone who try to correct him...
classic examples as per below posts....LOL

So simple. If Papsmearer thinks Sandhurst awards a degree, then the whole line of royals who served in the military have university degrees!

THEY DONT!