• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Caught on Camera] Fair & Lovely Indian Monkey Molesting Singapore Woman on the Bus

grandtour

Alfrescian
Loyal
Credit Source:
http://www.edmw.xyz/forum/main-forum/133183-sega-sinkie-chiobu-xmm-claims-bangala-molest-her-on-bus-called-police

nyaaqWp.jpg

efHijpK.jpg

cWaDMpO.jpg

fIvCnAF.jpg

5S2UIai.jpg

Attachments

• nyaaqWp.jpg
    nyaaqWp.jpg
    282.1 KB · Views: 780
  • efHijpK.jpg
    efHijpK.jpg
    30.2 KB · Views: 830
  • cWaDMpO.jpg
    cWaDMpO.jpg
    44.9 KB · Views: 740
  • fIvCnAF.jpg
    fIvCnAF.jpg
    25 KB · Views: 708
  • 5S2UIai.jpg
    5S2UIai.jpg
    217.6 KB · Views: 761
Last edited:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: [Caught on Camera] Fair & Lovely Indian Monkey Molesting Singapore Woman on the B

I don't know why but shit skins and chinese have different treatment, notice how one of the fb comments is a m&d blaming the girl instead. I was reading to see if he is satirical but nope doesn't seem to be so.

Leckmichamarsch

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: [Caught on Camera] Fair & Lovely Indian Monkey Molesting Singapore Woman on the B

who brought this f trash ah neh to sg???????????? where is he? what excuse he got now???

harimau

Alfrescian
Loyal

Exposing your body is a double edged sword! Hee!

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

who brought this f trash ah neh to sg???????????? where is he? what excuse he got now???

he's a shit skin he doesn't need an excuse. Just change him to a tiong/chinese and see how ppl will react.

looneytan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

what a name Auralia Wong!

songsongjurong

Alfrescian
Loyal

20120102.162522_vidya.jpg

shankar aiya,convicted Channelnewsasia rapist.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal

Women should adhere to HSSE policy like those in the oil and gas and other industries. If wearing sexy outfit attracts negative attention, then they can reduce such incidents by wearing decent outfit. It's a smart thing to do. Reducing chances of being groped, seduced and rape.
Or buy a defensive weapon such as a taser or pepper spray.
Having said that, her thighs look great and I would like to caress it myself.

Last edited:

ChaoPappyPoodle

Alfrescian
Loyal

Always the same bastard Muslims who blame rape victims. These bastards are born rapists is it that they must blame the victim? Next thing you know you cant wear branded goods because that makes you a target. Dont drive flashy cars too. Brainless sex perverts always follow their pervert prophet! :oIo:

http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/pages/muhammad/index.aspx

JHolmesJr

Alfrescian
Loyal

I dun see any molest...just a poor labourer holding onto his seat for support.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Women should be decently dressed instead of looking like some slut or whore.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Aurelia is a hiao ji.

blueRad

Alfrescian
Loyal

I never knew why Sinkies are so passive. The girl should have called that bangla out after molestation. I am pretty sure that there are plenty of white knights willing to rush to her defence.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I dun see any molest...just a poor labourer holding onto his seat for support.

Why didn't she just SLAP the hand that roam, than to take photos & put on-line?...really 'siao ji'..... want to feel the touch, yet want to complain!.