• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Eco world owners, lai lai lai

borei

Alfrescian
Loyal
I went on Jan 2, the Sales Rep said those Summer show house will be tear down after March, will build new show house, also Summer.

Hi Lin-san, cheapest maybe 700k, not sure, didn't really ask. Looking for one?

Taken many show house photos but Sales Rep said don't show on net.

Linsanitee

Alfrescian
Loyal
I went on Jan 2, the Sales Rep said those Summer show house will be tear down after March, will build new show house, also Summer.

Hi Lin-san, cheapest maybe 700k, not sure, didn't really ask. Looking for one?

Taken many show house photos but Sales Rep said don't show on net.

Eco summer is quite nice but out of my budget. How much you bought yours? My hubby just out of job lately. Not easy for bank loan approval nowadays.

borei

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think mine is Brighton, 7xxk. Can't remember. What about yours?

What garden series? Can share photo? Didnt see it on their website.

The shop is ex, and they trying to make it "HIGH-END" class, wait and see loh. But will definately benefit us. BTW, I saw the similar shop in Batu Pahat, EW told me was one of their contractor use their design illegally, plagiarism lah... Legal in progress or so.

Lin-san, ya, I also first timer buy such an expensive house, also worry about loan.

borei

Alfrescian
Loyal
WOW, I also wanna change la.

Charlton good leh, 2F shared toilet for 2 common rooms.

Brighton all rooms got toilets, next time cleaning up is an exercise liao, no need to go gym or so, sure can live healthier.

gunner007

Congratz to you too bro!!! Actually i wanted to buy Eco Summer at 1st but the price already jacked up to 800k plus d. So no choice I go for Eco Tropics. For me I felt Eco Summer is a good buy. Alot of development there

borei

Alfrescian
Loyal
Eco Tropics is a hard question for buyer, buy or not buy?

Buy bcos price is affordable and big house, not buy bcos of location loh.

gunner007

My Build up is 35x70..Earlier phase ppl untung. 590K get 40x70. I think is bc the land price in Austin appreciated tt why it is more ex..also the cluster house tt i bought dont hv club house 1..

borei

Alfrescian
Loyal
land size and built up is different la.

EW told Brighton is 2000sqf, but I can't find this info in S&P.

Linsanitee

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have been to the sales gallery of eco world. Is very nice and grand. The sales person is very friendly. However, my hubby is not very comfortable because the guy salesman too focus in talking to me only. haha....

borei

Alfrescian
Loyal
Because as long as the wife said ok, the hubby 90% sure will buy one mah... so no need to persuade the hubby lo..

Anyway, the earliest completion date should be earlier next year, possible?

Linsanitee

Alfrescian
Loyal
[Linsantee must be chio bu.hahaha.dats y salesman keep talking to u.find female sales la.hehe

The moment my hubby and myself step into the gallery, this salesman already keep staring at me and serve me immediately when we walk towards the reception. Anyway, i find him very attentive and offer to drive us to the show house even though i told him that we may not have the budget for it. My hubby told me later he is uncomfortable because being neglected and the salesman are standing too near me when attending to us.