• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

School Teacher Flicks Rubber Bands At Students' Kuku-Jiaos! Guess The Race!

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
000355c4.jpg

A discipline master from a school in Kuala Pilah, Negeri Sembilan is under investigation for allegedly abusing two pupils by flicking rubber bands at their genitals.

Mrs Maimunah Harun and Mr Ramlan Razak made the report after the school in question and educational authorities failed to take action for nearly two months.

The victims, one a grandson of Mrs Maimunah while the other is Mr Ramlan's son, are both in Year Six.

The alleged incident took place when the teacher called in the two pupils and accused them of removing the bolts from the wheels of a teacher's car.

He then forced them to strip their pants and proceeded to punish them by flicking a rubber band at their private parts.

The teacher also allegedly slapped the boys.

Inaction
While Mrs Maimunah and Mr Ramlan complained to the school's management before taking the matter to the district education officer, they claimed no action was taken.

Mrs Maimunah said: "We were asked to file a written complaint. The officer promised to resolve the incident.

"But until today no action has been taken.

"I am worried that my grandson will skip school as he is still traumatised over the incident."

Investigations underway
Kuala Pilah police confirmed that a report had been made and that investigations were underway.

The teacher has yet to be arrested.

Police chief Superintendent Luqman Abd Rahman said: "The teacher can be charged with causing hurt, but he was not arrested because the injuries were not serious.

"Once the investigation is complete, we will refer the case to the deputy public prosecutor for further action."

The district education office also confirmed that it had received the complaints and that the matter was forwarded to the school for further investigation.

- See more at: http://www.tnp.sg/news/world-news/m...er-bands-pupils-genitals#sthash.s2tmg53t.dpuf

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The teacher must have said " no equipment was damaged" in the process....only the rubber band broke.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
Similar treatment should be given to all losing candidates from the opposition.

good idea. the losing opposition should be given this treatment and plenty of rubber band to whack the FAP who stole their seats.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
I know one PeeM who kicks his shitizens in the balls every day. Guess the race.

looneytan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Mrs Maimunah said: "The officer promised to resolve the incident.
"I am worried that my grandson will skip school as he is still traumatised over the incident."

Hey! my teacher also still traumatised over missing bolts from his car wheel, okay!

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hey! my teacher also still traumatised over missing bolts from his car wheel, okay!

Back in those days, cars come with name of the car at the side etc....some of my classmates, removed them from my principal car in secondary school, plus release the air from the tyres.....we had to endure, 1 hr of lecture from the principal on delinquency, respect et...& nobody owned up!.:biggrin:

Nowadays you can't do that, thanks to the so many cameras around & in the car too..... it was fun back time...being a wee bit mischievous...guess, that is part of growing up....:p