• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Wah! So young die of Cancer? Only 30 years old! ChioBu RIP!

harimau

Alfrescian
Loyal
tiffany-leong.jpg

Malaysian actress Tiffany Leong dies of cancer at 30
The Mediacorp actress suffered from a relapse of liver cancer and died on Monday evening (Dec 28).

Posted 28 Dec 2015

SINGAPORE: Malaysian-born actress Tiffany Leong died on Monday (Dec 28) after losing her battle with cancer. She was 30 years old.

"Tiffany left us peacefully this afternoon. We would like to ask everyone to give us some time to see to her funeral. Thank you for your understanding, and please pray for her," said her family in a post on her official Facebook page.

The Mediacorp artiste was diagnosed with multiple endocrine neoplasia (MEN syndrome) in 2013, and she was later confirmed to have early-stage liver cancer, reported Channel 8. She had 60 per cent of her liver removed, and returned to work late last year.

Leong was admitted to a hospital in Kuala Lumpur on Saturday, Channel 8 added.

Condolence messages poured in after news of Leong’s death broke.

“Last year, you were still with us … rest in peace, our leading lady… RIP,” wrote Mediacorp Studios Malaysia on its Facebook page.

“She was young, knowledgeable, talented, beautiful, humble, kind, friendly, hardworking and had many positive qualities. I got to know her as a good actress with depth as we filmed Priceless Wonder, and I liked her immensely. She had studied about working behind the scenes, but was later persuaded to get in front of the camera, thanks to her good looks. I sincerely wished her a bright future,” wrote Singapore actress Xiang Yun in a Facebook post.

“Now, I’m sad and I can’t bear to see her leave … but I have to say goodbye. Rest in peace, Tiffany, and bring your kindheartedness to the next world. I’ll always remember your gentle self and your sweet smile.”

- CNA

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
She must have been a meat eater and get all kinds of parasite in her body that causes cancer.

so meat eater deserves to die, no doubt about it.

It is much better to live an anti-cancer lifestyle..

juicing, avoid meat, organic fruits and vegetables daily, drink filter water, exercise and feel good.

oh yes, detox too.