• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

And some malay says they r being racially discriminated by the PAP

zeroo

Alfrescian
Loyal
921100_10207263210752448_3626397716149556146_o.jpg

Is this what people mean when they say PAP practices racial discrimination against Malays?

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
ofcos datz discrimination! ...

how cud dey discriminate a certain race by making dem pay less or waiving their fees? ...

dey can buy hdb palace wif a $1k salary ... dey oso got cab drivers dat ern $7k a mointh ... dey r highly capable ...

y muz moe c dem no up in making payment of fees? ... if datz not discrimibnation, den wat? ...

zeebjii

Alfrescian
Loyal
921100_10207263210752448_3626397716149556146_o.jpg

Is this what people mean when they say PAP practices racial discrimination against Malays?

You think PAP can bribe the malays with $5? You think malays are stupid like you?:kma:

I witnessed discrimination with my own eyes while serving NS. My camp has chinese, indians, eurasians, cats and dogs but not even one malay.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
1. $25 is for primary or secondary school?

2. Whats 1st tier and 2nd tier why not just combine and simply call it Misc. Fee?

butoh6050

Alfrescian
Loyal
The malay abang will be like, save $5 a month = 12X5 = $60.
ganja selling for $30 satu packet so still got $30 for jalan jalan, joget joget with minah.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
You need to better understand Islam that it is okay for Muslims to be racists and anti-Semitic but not okay for you to be an Islamophobe or racist against the followers of Islam. As long as you understand that, we have peace.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
$820 a month, it's no wonder they send their kids to international schools.

I'm sure many Sporeans would like to send their children to International schools if they could.
Why not if these schools have smaller classes, better curriculum, less indoctrination,....

However they need permission from the authorities & are unlikely to be given permission unless you are privileged e.g. grandson of LKY

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
malays are sons of the land,bumiputera.just like the aboriginals in australia,the spoils of the land are their god given right,to deny them their god given rights is to be racist and prejudice.....smelly chinks like their ang moh counterparts are invaders and thieves and misappropriators and need to fuck off back to where they came from.

Last edited:

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You need to better understand Islam that it is okay for Muslims to be racists and anti-Semitic but not okay for you to be an Islamophobe or racist against the followers of Islam. As long as you understand that, we have peace.

Hello, Arabs are Semites too. It just does not make sense to say that Muslims are anti-Semitic. An anti-Semitic Muslim is a as oxymoronic as a Nazi Jew. The only 2 Semitic tribes extant today are the Arabs and the Sephardic Jews.

On the other hand, the Ashkenazi Jews are not Semites – they speak Yiddish, which is not a Semitic language but a German dialect, and modern anthropological research points their origins to the Khazars of Central Asia.

Semite: A member of any of the peoples speaking a Semitic language, including the Arabs, Arameans, Babylonians, Carthaginians, Hebrews, Phoenicians, and many of the peoples of Ethiopia.

Talking Donkey

Alfrescian (S)

not well said,i have deduct your points.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Hello, Arabs are Semites too. It just does not make sense to say that Muslims are anti-Semitic. An anti-Semitic Muslim is a as oxymoronic as a Nazi Jew. The only 2 Semitic tribes extant today are the Arabs and the Sephardic Jews.

On the other hand, the Ashkenazi Jews are not Semites – they speak Yiddish, which is not a Semitic language but a German dialect, and modern anthropological research points their origins to the Khazars of Central Asia.

Semite: A member of any of the peoples speaking a Semitic language, including the Arabs, Arameans, Babylonians, Carthaginians, Hebrews, Phoenicians, and many of the peoples of Ethiopia.

Save that crap about Arabs being semites. For all practical reasons, Arabs see themselves as Arabs. Anti-Semitism simply means anti-Jewish. Anti-Arabs is just Islamophobia.

biondi

Alfrescian
Loyal
Save that crap about Arabs being semites. For all practical reasons, Arabs see themselves as Arabs. Anti-Semitism simply means anti-Jewish. Anti-Arabs is just Islamophobia.

I am more worried that many young Malays these days are becoming Arab wannabe.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I am more worried that many young Malays these days are becoming Arab wannabe.

Our m&ds are all Arab wannabe. I hardly know any m&ds with m&d names. All of them have Arabic or Islamic names. I also don't see m&ds celebrating any m&d cultural festivals. All their so-called cultural festivals today are of Islamic origins.

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

What the fuck do you know about race and language? Check with any of your linguist friends to understand the meaning of the words 'Semite' and 'Semitic'.

A Semite is a person who speaks a Semitic language – and that includes the Arabs and Sephardic Jews. The ancient Babylonians, Phoenicians and Egyptians – all Semites – are extinct today.

To educate your pea-sized brain, German, Farsi and Hindi all belong to the Indo-Aryan branch of languages. You can't call the German Aryan without also labelling the northern Indians and Persians (Iranians) Aryan as well. In fact the word 'Aryan' is the ancient term of people of Persian origin (nothing at all to do with Hitler's propaganda term).

You're simply brainwashed by Jewish propaganda which has misappropriated the word 'Semite' for exclusive use with Jews. Which is an irony because European Ashkenazi Jews are not Semites at all.

From Wiki:

The term Semitic people or semitic cultures (from the biblical "Shem", Hebrew: שם‎) was a historical term for the people or cultures who speak or spoke the Semitic languages.[SUP][1][/SUP][SUP][2][/SUP][SUP][3][/SUP] The racial or ethnic use of the term, together with the parallel terms Hamitic and Japhetic, is now obsolete.[SUP][1][/SUP][SUP][2][/SUP][SUP][3][/SUP]

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
What the fuck do you know about race and language? Check with any of your linguist friends to understand the meaning of the words 'Semite' and 'Semitic'.

A Semite is a person who speaks a Semitic language – and that includes the Arabs and Sephardic Jews. The ancient Babylonians, Phoenicians and Egyptians – all Semites – are extinct today.

To educate your pea-sized brain, German, Farsi and Hindi all belong to the Indo-Aryan branch of languages. You can't call the German Aryan without also labelling the northern Indians and Persians (Iranians) Aryan as well. In fact the word 'Aryan' is the ancient term of people of Persian origin (nothing at all to do with Hitler's propaganda term).

You're simply brainwashed by Jewish propaganda which has misappropriated the word 'Semite' for exclusive use with Jews. Which is an irony because European Ashkenazi Jews are not Semites at all.

I am a translator. I know more about languages than you do. Arabs don't see themselves as semites. They see themselves as Arabs. No amount of screaming from you is going to change that. This is not Jewish propangda. Most Arabs would punch you if you group them together with Jews as 'semites'.

biondi

Alfrescian
Loyal
Our m&ds are all Arab wannabe. I hardly know any m&ds with m&d names. All of them have Arabic or Islamic names. I also don't see m&ds celebrating any m&d cultural festivals. All their so-called cultural festivals today are of Islamic origins.

What I mean by Arab wannabes is that the young Malays these days are emulating the brand of Islam that is exported from the Middle East conflict. You might have noticed that in Malaysia, there has been a rise in the Wahabish type of Islam like halal shopping cart, halal airlines and a lot of these can be attributed to influence from the Middle East.

In Singapore, you have the hijab issue which thankfully the govt is able to resist and then you have Palestinian activists from the Malay community. During the recent Paris bombing, a lot of Malays used the grieving period to promote the Palestinian issues.

The yesteryear of Malays were contended with their Malay kampong lifestyle and but more Malays these days want to have more public expression of their faith and discussion of Malay rights.